Who do you think Satan is?

It doesn’t matter who I think Satan is. To me it’s irrelevant what I think because my thoughts and ideas of who he is doesn’t make it so or true. The bible is the word of God and for me, I go what’s based on what God has taught us and given us plenty of knowledge from his word in dealing with spiritual warfare which is very high right now with the witches who have been comeing out of the wood works and are cursing us, hexing us, using black magic to oppress us and to keep us sick and weak. It’s not joke. It wears me out. If you want to know more about how Lucifer (God’s favoured Angel of music) and why and how he became Satan/devil/serpent/dragon etc all his symbolic idenities. No one has multiple personality disorders as well as tons and tons of different god aliases like baphomet/molech, beezulb, belial etc. They are all Satan, he just has different forms he can manifest into, like a very beautiful angel. Satan is his fallen angel name God gave him when he was cast to the earth in Revelation 12 which has alread happened. like Satan does. I thought I had dad issues haha. Anyways, his endgame is to take as many with him as possible, unfortunately.
You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make them drink.

Last edited:
“Satan can never be driven out by Satan. Error can never be corrected by error, and evil cannot be vanquished by evil.”

Leo Tolstoy,
That quote reminded of these three scriptures. I do think this thread belongs in the religion section, but whatever.

Matthew 12:25-30 KJV

25And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: 26And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? 27And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges. 28But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. 29Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

30He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Mark 3:22-27 KJV

22And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils. 23And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan? 24And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end. 27No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.

Luke 11:14-23 KJV

14And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered. 15But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils. 16And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven. 17But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth. 18If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub. 19And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges. 20But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you. 21When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: 22But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils. 23He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

That quote reminded of these three scriptures. I do think this thread belongs in the religion section, but whatever.

Matthew 12:25-30 KJV

25And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: 26And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? 27And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges. 28But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. 29Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

30He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Mark 3:22-27 KJV

22And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils. 23And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan? 24And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end. 27No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.

Luke 11:14-23 KJV

14And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered. 15But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils. 16And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven. 17But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth. 18If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub. 19And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges. 20But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you. 21When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: 22But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils. 23He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.
Cool, I think the Count specifically was referencing this

Matthew 5:39 King James Version (KJV)

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Cool, I think the Count specifically was referencing this

Matthew 5:39 King James Version (KJV)

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Great scripture, this should apply to everyone and goes both ways! If we’d all followed this to a T, what a bunch of sore cheeks we’d all have haha, but w would quickly learn and then we’d all live in a blissful utopia with no more sore cheeks lol......lalalala off to dreamland for awhile. ^_^

ZZZZZZZzzzzzz

Todd

Star
Satan is the accuser. He lies about the nature of God to deceive all. Everything he does is to point at God's creation and condemn it.
God on the other hand is in the business of redeeming, purifying and reconciling. Everything he does it to purify, sanctify and reconcile his creation.

Every act, deed, doctrine and belief can be rightly judged by this principle.
If the end goal of any act, deed, doctrine or belief is condemnation it is of Satan.
If the end goal of any act, deed, doctrine or belief is the reconciliation of creation to it's creator than it is of God.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
It's not what I think, It's what I'm convinced of, what I have learned and what makes sense.

I am convinced that satan is a highly intelligent, powerful and deceitful angelic creature. His name satan meaning OPPOSER and RESISTER is the original instigator of REBELLION against Yahweh our ALMIGHTY CREATOR. His other alias Belial which means good for nothing is very fitting. He is a good for nothing entity. He has done nothing but mess up EVERYTHING on this earth. He loves to LIE, MISLEAD, TORTURE, AFFLICT and HATE all of humanity. He loves derailing and destroying lives and hates EVERYTHING God has created. He loves to destroy hearts, minds, lives and use people to help destroy this planet as well.
He's sly, cunning and loves to outsmart ignorant humanity. He's not alone. He has millions of fallen angels=demons that are helping him accomplish his twisted and evil deeds. Highly intelligent, sly and cunning spirit creatures out to afflict mankind that is far away from God. They love to use and dispose of people for their own wicked "fun".

It doesn't hurt to read the Bible, the answers are there. Above all, KNOW WHO YAHWEH IS and what he plans to do to that evil rebellious creature that is satan and the demons. What he plans to do for ailing mankind as well with his son's Jesus' help.

Vytas

Star
Every single worship object on earth except God, he needs a lot of those can't get enough...so we have like 10 000 impersonations...
A spiritual being with power and incredible IQ, evil in it's purest form...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It's not what I think, It's what I'm convinced of, what I have learned and what makes sense.

I am convinced that satan is a highly intelligent, powerful and deceitful angelic creature. His name satan meaning OPPOSER and RESISTER is the original instigator of REBELLION against Yahweh our ALMIGHTY CREATOR. His other alias Belial which means good for nothing is very fitting. He is a good for nothing entity. He has done nothing but mess up EVERYTHING on this earth. He loves to LIE, MISLEAD, TORTURE, AFFLICT and HATE all of humanity. He loves derailing and destroying lives and hates EVERYTHING God has created. He loves to destroy hearts, minds, lives and use people to help destroy this planet as well.
He's sly, cunning and loves to outsmart ignorant humanity. He's not alone. He has millions of fallen angels=demons that are helping him accomplish his twisted and evil deeds. Highly intelligent, sly and cunning spirit creatures out to afflict mankind that is far away from God. They love to use and dispose of people for their own wicked "fun".

It doesn't hurt to read the Bible, the answers are there. Above all, KNOW WHO YAHWEH IS and what he plans to do to that evil rebellious creature that is satan and the demons. What he plans to do for ailing mankind as well with his son's Jesus' help.
Good post. But do you think he serves a purpose by providing humans with the biggest part of our test to please God while we are here on Earth?

Just a question. I want to know your answers.
Ask VC. In simple terms Satan is neither male nor female. But just a spirit that urges humans to oppose the established natural order in life. In other words it's a thought, idea, belief or practice that opposes the natural order of things in life. The goal of Satan is to corrupt what is good to living beings. Commonly it's used to refer to an enemy or opposing force to given tradition, culture, lifestyle, politics, beliefs, etc. It's a complexe question notre easy to answer in simple terms.

TonyVanDam

Established
Just a question. I want to know your answers.
By the way that you are asking the question, are you implying that you think that Satan is human?!? Maybe you should re-edit your OP and try to be more specific with your question.

TonyVanDam

Established
And BTW, the name "Satan" means "adversary". So in that context, all of your past and present enemies are Satans.

bfisher10011

Rookie
Satan doesn't exist as a physical being. Satan is a make believe person much like Santa Clause (Satan's Claws). He is simply a representation for all the bad aspects of humans (Kardashians, Paris Hilton, slimeball politicians, murderers, rapists, etc). Side note: Many people think Satan is another name for Lucifer but that is wrong, they are two different entities.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Good post. But do you think he serves a purpose by providing humans with the biggest part of our test to please God while we are here on Earth?
Very good question. I was left thinking about it for a long time. Maybe he does serve an accidental purpose, by trying to pull us away from God, it helps us hold fast and remain loyal to our Creator.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Satan doesn't exist as a physical being. Satan is a make believe person much like Santa Clause (Satan's Claws). He is simply a representation for all the bad aspects of humans (Kardashians, Paris Hilton, slimeball politicians, murderers, rapists, etc). Side note: Many people think Satan is another name for Lucifer but that is wrong, they are two different entities.
I agree with your secord part of your comment. Satan is not Lucifer.
He's not just a representation, he's also an invisible being that has been very successful at convincing people that he does not exist and that he's just a product of someone's imagination so he can keep deceiving and blinding people.

Helioform

Star
Like I said once, if Satan exists where does he live? Most answers I get from Christians is that he lives in the "Spiritual world." When none of them actually know what or where that is. That would be a New Age concept if they really knew also. Others say he lives in Hell, but again none of them know where that is. That would contradict Revelation also since Satan supposedly ends up there.

It is all make believe. Satan is just a symbolic representation of everything that is wrong and evil. Mainly the ego, because Satanists worship egocentrism.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Like I said once, if Satan exists where does he live? Most answers I get from Christians is that he lives in the "Spiritual world." When none of them actually know what or where that is. That would be a New Age concept if they really knew also. Others say he lives in Hell, but again none of them know where that is. That would contradict Revelation also since Satan supposedly ends up there.

It is all make believe. Satan is just a symbolic representation of everything that is wrong and evil. Mainly the ego, because Satanists worship egocentrism.
I think you are familiar with the extra-dimensional hypothesis. I find it interesting as it makes sense of the impossible physics of UFOs and also new findings about the Great Pyramid:-

b3b4ed65ddefd3070da9b4543ddea0ab.jpeg

If you find this rabbit hole intruguing, you might like this thread...

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-cornerstone-the-capstone-and-the-pyramid.4727/