Who do Muslims really worship?

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Pythagorean alphabet is a system of assigning numerical values to the letters of the alphabet. It is based on the belief that numbers have hidden meanings and can be used to reveal insights into the nature of reality. The system was developed by the ancient Greek philosopher Pythagoras, who believed that numbers were the fundamental building blocks of the universe.

In Pythagorean alphabet, each letter of the alphabet is assigned a value from 1 to 9. The values are assigned in a specific order, with the letter A being assigned the value of 1, B being assigned the value of 2, and so on. The values of the letters can then be used to calculate the numerical value of a word or name.

Pythagorean alphabet is a popular system of numerology that has been used for centuries. It is based on the belief that numbers have hidden meanings and can be used to reveal insights into the nature of reality. The system is still used today by many people who believe in the power of numbers.

Last edited:

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Pythagorean alphabet is a system of assigning numerical values to the letters of the alphabet. It is based on the belief that numbers have hidden meanings and can be used to reveal insights into the nature of reality. The system was developed by the ancient Greek philosopher Pythagoras, who believed that numbers were the fundamental building blocks of the universe.

In Pythagorean alphabet, each letter of the alphabet is assigned a value from 1 to 9. The values are assigned in a specific order, with the letter A being assigned the value of 1, B being assigned the value of 2, and so on. The values of the letters can then be used to calculate the numerical value of a word or name.

Pythagorean alphabet is a popular system of numerology that has been used for centuries. It is based on the belief that numbers have hidden meanings and can be used to reveal insights into the nature of reality. The system is still used today by many people who believe in the power of numbers.
Taken from BARD AI

more proof that @lightseeker was chattin BS and is likely a bot.

Daze

Superstar
Just ignore him, put him on block or something. He's clearly mentally disabled. I hope he'll recover one day.
Its ok. A Muslim needs to chime in every now and then to let lurkers know how ridiculous this thread is. I'm pretty sure by this point even all the anti-Muslim reg's here know its a bs thread. Multiple non-Muslims have told him he doesn't make sense so..

Every now and then I'll see an Islamophob agreeing with him, but its pretty rare these days.

You know as well as i do at the end of the day the entire thread falls on deaf ears for those who are sincere in looking for God. So it doesn't matter if we bump (bring up my post) it or not

Ma salaama

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Its ok. A Muslim needs to chime in every now and then to let lurkers know how ridiculous this thread is. I'm pretty sure by this point even all the anti-Muslim reg's here know its a bs thread. Multiple non-Muslims have told him he doesn't make sense so..

Every now and then I'll see an Islamophob agreeing with him, but its pretty rare these days.

You know as well as i do at the end of the day the entire thread falls on deaf ears for those who are sincere in looking for God. So it doesn't matter if we bump (bring up my post) it or not

Ma salaama
You along with the other Muslims on this forum scared off anyone that posted by belittling me...and i have you know it is defo not falling on deaf ears...186k views thus far..

@Daze you cant hide the truth or even hide from the truth....

it gets you either way :)

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
I'm not scared, if i was I'd stop posting here putting this thread back on top.

Truth is you belittle yourself Kais and as proof i could just quote one of your "truth" posts as evidence. I have some knowledge on sehr, gematria, kabbala and so on but you make posts that make absolutely zero sense from every angle.

Real truth will find us all when we meet the angel of death. Those who deny it in this life will have an eternity to regret it.

If i was you I'd delete this entire thread. It only brings you harm in this life and in the next.

May God guide you.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Look who shows up again, and of course he's here telling you how wrong this thread is and how he's not going to engage anymore... over and over again lol How long has he been repeating this cycle for?

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Bringer of light

Meaning:Bringer of light. Whenever darkness comes your way, we know that your little one will be a source of light and happiness. To always remember how special baby is to you, the Latin boy's name Lucas meaning “bringer of light,” would be a thoughtful choice. Another popular variation of this name is Luke.

What does Lucas mean in the Bible?

In Biblical Names the meaning of the name Lucas is: Luminous, white.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
  • John Lennon wrote this song. As stated in the DVD Composing the Beatles Songbook, John was throwing together nonsense lyrics to mess with the heads of scholars trying to dissect The Beatles songs. They also mention that it's John's answer to Bob Dylan's "getting away with murder" style of songwriting. Lennon told Playboy years later that "I can write that crap too," which is rarely mentioned in relation to this song.

Nonsense lyrics???

my workings out are not nonsense...:mad:

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Taken from BARD AI

Kukulkan is a Mesoamerican deity, worshipped by the Maya, Toltecs, and Aztecs. He is a feathered serpent god, and is often depicted as a human with a snake's head. Kukulkan is a creator god, and is associated with the sun, wind, and rain. He is also a god of wisdom and learning.

Kukulkan is a very important deity in Mesoamerican mythology. He is often seen as a symbol of hope and renewal. The Maya believed that Kukulkan would return one day to save them from destruction.

The most famous depiction of Kukulkan is at Chichen Itza, Mexico. There, a large pyramid is built in the shape of a serpent. On the spring and fall equinoxes, the sun casts a shadow on the pyramid that creates the illusion of a serpent slithering down the side of the pyramid. This is known as the "Feathered Serpent" or "Snake Dance."

Kukulkan is a complex and fascinating deity. He is a symbol of hope, renewal, and wisdom. He is also a reminder of the rich and vibrant culture of Mesoamerica.

Here are some of the attributes of Kukulkan:

• Creator god
  • God of the sun, wind, and rain
  • God of wisdom and learning
  • Symbol of hope, renewal, and wisdom
  • Associated with the snake
  • Depicted as a human with a snake's head
  • Important deity in Mesoamerican mythology
  • Believed to return one day to save his people