Who do Muslims really worship?

Mohammed_123

Veteran
the brothers of Yūsuf عليه السلام made a big assumption regarding their father’s love. They saw their father having a beautiful relationship with Yūsuf عليه السلام, and instead of trying to exert genuine efforts in developing similar relationships with him, they incorrectly assumed that his love was limited. If Yūsuf عليه السلام HAD it, then this meant that they DID NOT have it. This is called the WIN/LOSE mindset.

Awoken2

Superstar
12 x 2 = 24 = 21
(Throws pen, protractor, compass, calculator, telescope and all other learning tools to the floor in an exasperated manner)

Look, your just going too fast with this stuff. I'm still trying to get past the above calculation from page 4....and I can't!

I'm bowing out....can't do it anymore....thanks for the education n everything but it makes my head hurt.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
(Throws pen, protractor, compass, calculator, telescope and all other learning tools to the floor in an exasperated manner)

Look, your just going too fast with this stuff. I'm still trying to get past the above calculation from page 4....and I can't!

I'm bowing out....can't do it anymore....thanks for the education n everything but it makes my head hurt.
24=21

x=12

reversed = 21

Awoken2

Superstar
....but...at what point in the calculation do you apply the theory of reversology?

.......And why just reverse some things but leave other things unreversed?

I really can't even grasp a method in your madness here at all.

I have asked you this before but are you on the AS?

Awoken2

Superstar
Well can't you work that out with a quick de-code?

....like this is.pretty basic stuff....your credibility is at stake here..

What could AS possible stand for,?

Hmmmmm

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Well can't you work that out with a quick de-code?

....like this is.pretty basic stuff....your credibility is at stake here..

What could AS possible stand for,?

Hmmmmm
putinto female pigs ass

i found that in the quran

or as =11/20/8

AdjeYen

Established
do musilims know exactly what they are doing? hmmm, I don't think so..View attachment 77174
Peace be upon you, my friend.
First of all, people who are not qualified or have no knowledge regarding certain things/subjects whatsoever shouldn't ask/answer such questions and mislead people. It's obvious that you have zero knowledge and talk about things you know nothing about, no offence.
And just to correct you, it's "Muslims," not "Musilims," not sure if that was intentional or a typo, but now you know.

The Kaaba is merely but a direction of prayer for all Muslims to pray towards, the same direction every Muslim prays towards symbolizes the oneness of God. There’s no worship towards the Kaaba at all whatsoever.

None of the teachings of Islam states that "worship the Kaaba", but the Kaaba is the center of worship for Muslims. If Muslims prayed to the sky, the haters would say that Muslims worship the sky. That's how it is and how it goes with you people.

Also, the black box/building towards which Muslims pray is not believed to retain any inherent divine characteristics. To repeat myself, Muslims do not pray "TO" it.

The moon and crescent symbol was never a symbol of Islam. This only started being associated with Islam after the Ottomans started using this symbol. So this is almost a thousand years later.

As for the satanic verses and these three goddesses, The Quran explicitly denounces these goddesses and the satanic verses are widely accepted to be false reports and fabricated.

I came to the conclusion that many people on here try to make every religion look satanic or have 95% paganic roots. If that was the case, then there would be no hope for all of us. There's no hope at all. Why even bother worshipping a God when we have plenty of experts and Saints such as the members on VCF who tell us that Muslims don't worship God but a false Moon Goddess and similar?

God doesn't exist, but Satan worshippers and Satan do. If a God exists, then he isn't really what He claims to be etc. That's what I'm reading here. Everyone is making everything look satanic or paganic.

AdjeYen

Established
A=1
L=3
M=1 or 4

missing U is 21 or a reversed L which =12

UL

missing C = 21 again CAAF

333 = CUL

Pythagoras gematria
Bro, what's your goal here, seriously? Like, what are you trying to prove with these numbers and trying to decode the Qur'an like it's DaVinci's code?
Aren't you the same guy who said that he still believes in Allah, that he still prays to Him yet you're unsure of Him and His existence?
Aren't you the same guy who made duaa to see someone die?

Bro, no offence or anything, I'm not saying you're retarded, but how can you sleep at night doing these things? I'm lowkey, genuinely interested how can you sleep at night trying to make Islam look satanic or how Muslims worship Satan, how we're all deceived etc?

I would understand if you have some kind of spiritual warfare going with the Jins and similar. I believe we all have earthly and spiritual issues, we are ALL sinners, that's a FACT, but dude, that's some next-level stuff you're doing here.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Bro, what's your goal here, seriously? Like, what are you trying to prove with these numbers and trying to decode the Qur'an like it's DaVinci's code?
Aren't you the same guy who said that he still believes in Allah, that he still prays to Him yet you're unsure of Him and His existence?
Aren't you the same guy who made duaa to see someone die?

Bro, no offence or anything, I'm not saying you're retarded, but how can you sleep at night doing these things? I'm lowkey, genuinely interested how can you sleep at night trying to make Islam look satanic or how Muslims worship Satan, how we're all deceived etc?

I would understand if you have some kind of spiritual warfare going with the Jins and similar. I believe we all have earthly and spiritual issues, we are ALL sinners, that's a FACT, but dude, that's some next-level stuff you're doing here.
you have a problem with me making dua now?

AdjeYen

Established
you have a problem with me making dua now?
I don't have a problem with you at all, brother, but making duaa to wish someone death is wrong. It is not allowed to make dua to wish someone death or to wish for death. If you didn't know that, now you know.
I get it, brother, you have problems, I am 1000% sure that you have problems, but you're not the only one who has issues. We all are tested. We all go through trials, and that's how it's going to be till we die.

It was narrated that Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Do not wish for death, for the terror that follows death is immense. It is a sign of blessing to live long and be guided by Allaah to repent.” Narrated by Ahmad; classed as da’eef by al-Albaani in Silsilat al-Ahaadeeth al-Da’eefah, 885.

Ibn ‘Umar heard a man wishing for death and he said: “Do not wish for death, for you are going to die. Ask Allaah to keep you safe and sound, for the dying person is exposed to great terror.”