Who do Muslims really worship?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Curiously the name in Arabic for the crescent moon is "hilal". And the name for Lucifer in Hebrew is "heylel". Heylel and hilal look pretty similar. And the Hebrew word for "ascending" (Lucifer wants to ascend) is "alah", which is again similar to Allah...

You might be onto something here.
And in English "Dawn" and "Don" sound very similar, yet they are completely different names for different genders... it must be a plot by reverse-time-traveling Baby Q to destroy our gender norms riiiiiggghtttt?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No, they're not on to anything. It's what makes these boards silly and immature when there are debates like this. Muslims don't worship Lucifer, they never did. The people who are trying to construct the NWO do. They clearly worship Lucifer and it's so in our faces, yet, there are people on here making excuses for them left, right and centre, justifying and defending what's happened in the last two years, while Muslims have been against from the onset.

From my perspective, it's a divide and conquer tactic that's been thrashed around here for years and diminishes a poster's/member's credibility .
Preach.
They were so quick to connect a bridge too far with a comparison of similar words in Arabic/Hebrew such as "hilal/heylel" because "Heylel and hilal look pretty similar" yet they failed to make THIS connection? https://www.hillel.org/
Come on... hilal and haylel are both so close to hillel that it COULDNT be a coincidence... especially since both haylel and hillel are from the same language... therefore, according to their suspicions... hillel is a satanic campus organization?

Mohammed_123

Veteran
The Goddess is often seen as having a triple aspect; that of the maiden, mother and crone. The God is traditionally seen as being the Horned God of the woods. A key belief in Wicca is that the gods are able to manifest in personal form, either through dreams, as physical manifestations, or through the bodies of Priestesses and Priests.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
The Goddess is often seen as having a triple aspect; that of the maiden, mother and crone. The God is traditionally seen as being the Horned God of the woods. A key belief in Wicca is that the gods are able to manifest in personal form, either through dreams, as physical manifestations, or through the bodies of Priestesses and Priests.
Horned god could be cerrunos as mentioned in the Koran surah kahf 18
triple goddess as the 3 dietys mentioned in the Koran...surah najm 53

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Horned god could be cerrunos as mentioned in the Koran surah kahf 18
triple goddess as the 3 dietys mentioned in the Koran...surah najm 53
as the crane is normally depicted with the bull - male and female gods and goddesses

exalted are the cranes whose intercession is hoped for...THE SATANIC VERSES SURAH NAJM 53

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Pythagoras lived in 400 BC. The English language is a mixture of Norman and old English, which didn't start developing until 500 AD, 900 years after Pythagoras lived.

pythagorean gematria was based upon maths...so it work s with the english language

also people also discredit pythagora it is well known..
like i have stated numerous time...if you think i am wrong, then work it out yourself ! :)

Folkteacher

The Kaaba in Mekka is also a Saturn cube.
Like the cubes on the forehead of the Zionists or the „cubic“ moustache of Hitler.
(Hitlers party NSDAP was founded by Sebottendorff who was a Turkish officer and rosicrucian)

Daze

Superstar
The Kaaba in Mekka is also a Saturn cube.
Like the cubes on the forehead of the Zionists or the „cubic“ moustache of Hitler.
(Hitlers party NSDAP was founded by Sebottendorff who was a Turkish officer and rosicrucian)
Did you know people who play yahtzee are worshipers of Saturn as well?
I mean look at the obvious. Dice are cube shaped, so is the box!!!
51cxPLF-aWL._AC_.jpg
Now that you have seen the truth there's no way you can deny it!

Lets stop the retardation. Prophet Abraham built the kaaba with his own 2 hands. Clearly it was intended for the God of Abraham.

The kaaba has a half circle attached to it, technically it is not cube shaped. Also only during the House of Sauds reign was it black, for over 1000 years the kaaba was white.

To say 2 billion Muslims worship a box is like saying Christians worship pew's.

1655572343208.png

Honestly its retarded.

Are you a flat earther? It would explain alot.

Attachments

A Freeman

Superstar
Lets stop the retardation.
Agreed.

Prophet Abraham built the kaaba with his own 2 hands.
Total nonsense (i.e. an outright lie). Abraham was never within a thousand clicks of Mecca, nor did he EVER build a physical house during his entire life, much less a pagan temple, which is exactly what the "Kaaba" in Mecca always has been and still is today.

Irrefutable proof that Abraham was NEVER in Mecca:-

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-top-10-myths-that-dominate-islam.8814/

Clearly it was intended for the God of Abraham.
Clearly, the exact opposite is true. The foundation of the "House" that Abraham and ISAAC RAISED was the "House of Israel", aka the Children of Jacob/Israel. Abraham raised Isaac, and Isaac raised Jacob (later renamed Israel by God).

That's why there are over 40 references to the Children of Israel (aka the "House of Israel") in the Koran/Quran:

Suras 2:40, 2:47, 2:83, 2:122, 2:132, 2:211, 2:246, 3:49, 3:84, 3:93, 4:163, 5:13, 5:35, 5:73, 5:81, 5:113, 7:105, 7:134, 7:137, 10:90, 10:93, 17:4, 17:101, 17:104, 19:58, 20:47, 20:80, 20:94, 26:17, 26:22, 26:60, 26:197, 27:76, 32:23, 40:53, 43:59, 44:30, 45:16, 46:10, 61:6, 61:14

And ZERO (0) references to the "children of Ishmael" in the Koran/Quran.

That's how utterly ridiculous the entire Abraham-Ishmael-in-Mecca fable really is.

The kaaba has a half circle attached to it, technically it is not cube shaped. Also only during the House of Sauds reign was it black, for over 1000 years the kaaba was white.
Who cares what color it was or is, or even what shape it is. Unlike Solomon's Temple, for which God Himself provided the exact dimensions, there are no instructions whatsoever for the alleged Kaaba to be found anywhere in the Old Covenant, New Covenant or the Koran/Quran. In fact, after the Second Temple (Herod's) was destroyed, God prohibited the building of ANY more synagogues, churches, temples, mosques, etc.

Acts 7:48-51
7:48 Howbeit the Most High dwelleth NOT in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
7:49 Heaven [is] My throne, and Earth [is] My footstool: what house will ye build Me? saith the Lord: or what [is] the place of My rest?
7:50 Hath not My hand made all these things?
7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Spirit: as your fathers [did], so [do] ye.

Sura 9:107-111
9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108. NEVER stand thou forth therein. There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and "I AM" loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109. Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock - Matthew 7:24-27) to "I AM" and His Good Pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into The Fire of Hell. And "I AM" guideth not people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).
9:110. The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And "I AM" is All-Knowing, Wise.
9:111. "I AM" hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is The Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (The Torah), The Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and The Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than "I AM"? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" written in the Bible): that is the achievement supreme.

To say 2 billion Muslims worship a box is like saying Christians worship pew's.
And yet you're here defending a stupid box that God Himself said to NEVER set foot inside of, because He is NOT there. Do you really believe that God will overlook your sin/disobedience/shirk because "everyone else is doing it (2 billion "Muslims" and even more "Christians")"?

You do err, not knowing The Law/Criterion that God gave us (Sura 2:53).

Exodus 23:2 Thou shalt not follow a multitude to [do] evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to agree falsely with the majority and thereby pervert [judgment]:

Sura 2:53. And remember We gave Moses the Scripture and the Criterion (Between right and wrong [The Torah]): there was a chance for you to be guided aright.

Daze

Superstar
Agreed.

Total nonsense (i.e. an outright lie). Abraham was never within a thousand clicks of Mecca, nor did he EVER build a physical house during his entire life, much less a pagan temple, which is exactly what the "Kaaba" in Mecca always has been and still is today.

Irrefutable proof that Abraham was NEVER in Mecca:-

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-top-10-myths-that-dominate-islam.8814/

Clearly, the exact opposite is true. The foundation of the "House" that Abraham and ISAAC RAISED was the "House of Israel", aka the Children of Jacob/Israel. Abraham raised Isaac, and Isaac raised Jacob (later renamed Israel by God).

That's why there are over 40 references to the Children of Israel (aka the "House of Israel") in the Koran/Quran:

Suras 2:40, 2:47, 2:83, 2:122, 2:132, 2:211, 2:246, 3:49, 3:84, 3:93, 4:163, 5:13, 5:35, 5:73, 5:81, 5:113, 7:105, 7:134, 7:137, 10:90, 10:93, 17:4, 17:101, 17:104, 19:58, 20:47, 20:80, 20:94, 26:17, 26:22, 26:60, 26:197, 27:76, 32:23, 40:53, 43:59, 44:30, 45:16, 46:10, 61:6, 61:14

And ZERO (0) references to the "children of Ishmael" in the Koran/Quran.

That's how utterly ridiculous the entire Abraham-Ishmael-in-Mecca fable really is.

Who cares what color it was or is, or even what shape it is. Unlike Solomon's Temple, for which God Himself provided the exact dimensions, there are no instructions whatsoever for the alleged Kaaba to be found anywhere in the Old Covenant, New Covenant or the Koran/Quran. In fact, after the Second Temple (Herod's) was destroyed, God prohibited the building of ANY more synagogues, churches, temples, mosques, etc.

Acts 7:48-51
7:48 Howbeit the Most High dwelleth NOT in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
7:49 Heaven [is] My throne, and Earth [is] My footstool: what house will ye build Me? saith the Lord: or what [is] the place of My rest?
7:50 Hath not My hand made all these things?
7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Spirit: as your fathers [did], so [do] ye.

Sura 9:107-111
9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108. NEVER stand thou forth therein. There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and "I AM" loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109. Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock - Matthew 7:24-27) to "I AM" and His Good Pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into The Fire of Hell. And "I AM" guideth not people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).
9:110. The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And "I AM" is All-Knowing, Wise.
9:111. "I AM" hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is The Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (The Torah), The Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and The Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than "I AM"? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" written in the Bible): that is the achievement supreme.

And yet you're here defending a stupid box that God Himself said to NEVER set foot inside of, because He is NOT there, wrongly believing that God will overlook your sin/disobedience/shirk because "everyone else is doing it (2 billion "Muslims" and even more "Christians")".

You do err, not knowing The Law/Criterion that God gave us (Sura 2:53).

Exodus 23:2 Thou shalt not follow a multitude to [do] evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to agree falsely with the majority and thereby pervert [judgment]:

Sura 2:53. And remember We gave Moses the Scripture and the Criterion (Between right and wrong [The Torah]): there was a chance for you to be guided aright.
Freeman, time does not allow placating someone who thinks the Prophet Muhammad (saw) was never in Mecca. You might as well say George Washington was never in the United states or Winston Churchill was never in Europe.

These are the days where knowledge is being removed and ignorance is becoming prevalent, just like the last prophet (saw) predicted.

A Freeman

Superstar
Freeman, time does not allow placating someone who thinks the Prophet Muhammad (saw) was never in Mecca. You might as well say George Washington was never in the United states or Winston Churchill was never in Europe.

These are the days where knowledge is being removed and ignorance is becoming prevalent, just like the last prophet (saw) predicted.
There is always time for any genuine truthseeker to consider all of the evidence and consult Allah before making any decision, particularly when their lives and the lives of others depend upon it. THAT is the humble (and therefore correct) attitude one should be cultivating.

Our true reality, based upon all of the available evidence (scriptural, historical, archaeological and eye-witness accounts) places Abraham and Ishmael near Jerusalem, which is nowhere near Mecca. Jerusalem MEANS city of Peace in Hebrew (see Sura 2:126). "Mecca" means "physical altercation".

Our true reality, based upon all of the available evidence (scriptural, historical, archaeological and eye-witness accounts) places Muhammad near Jerusalem as well, living on the outskirts of the Dead Sea, where Lot's wife was turned into a pillar of salt when Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed (see Sura 37:133-138). That area is similarly nowhere near Mecca, which didn't exist at the time of Muhammad.

Our true reality, based upon all of the available evidence (scriptural, historical, archaeological and eye-witness accounts) indicates the city now known as Mecca didn't even appear on a map of the Arabian peninsula until the 10th century A.D., several hundred years after Muhammad's passing. The reason these facts are now being exposed, during these end-times, is likewise described in Scripture, where God (our true reality) has promised that the truth that has been hidden away will be revealed before the end.

Our true reality (Sura 31:30) reveals that Mecca was planned and invented during the 9th century A.D., in Baghdad (where the Arab empire was headquartered from 750-900 A.D.) around the same time the hadiths were being fabricated and the Koran/Quran was being translated into the newly invented language of "Arabic" from the original Syriac (Syro-Aramaic). The barren desert wasteland of Mecca provided just the blank slate required for these historical revisionists to begin their new, lucrative organized religion that they deceitfully named "Islam". And the newly invented language of "Arabic" helped cover up the vanity (lies) that Satan/Iblis had his minions threw into the Koran/Quran, exactly as Allah said Satan/Iblis would do (Sura 22:52-55).

As Mecca didn't exist during the lifetime of Muhammad, Muhammad could not possibly have been born there, nor lived there, nor migrated from there to the similarly non-existent city of Medina. The Prophet and Emigrants referred to in Sura 9 and Sura 33 were, in fact, MOSES and the Israelites, migrating from Egypt to the Promised Land of Canaan, during the Exodus. And the Last Prophet, according to Allah, is Christ (Sura 43:61). This is our true reality, being confirmed, exactly as Allah has promised.

Therefore, in answer to the original question brought forth by this thread (who do "Muslims" really worship), the inescapable conclusion is two billion people have chosen to worship the fables and religious superstitions fabricated by men ABOUT Muhammad, rather than the One True God (Allah, Whose Name is YHWH in Hebrew or, in English, the "I AM"), Who sent down the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran/Quran. Muhammad was only a Messenger (Apostle), delivering God's Message, exactly as the Koran/Quran tells us.

The desperate attempt to equate the fake history about Muhammad and Mecca to actual recorded historical figures like George Washington and Winston Churchill and real, existing places like the United States and Europe (which aren't in question) is a logical fallacy unsurprisingly known as a false analogy. There is NO evidence that Mecca or Medina existed before the 10th century A.D., whereas there is plenty of historical evidence of George Washington and/in the United States, and of Winston Churchill and/in Europe, including 20th century photographic evidence in the case of the latter.

It's understood that sharing our true reality with others will likely invoke their rage, because most on this planet believe in and prefer lies/fantasy, as evidenced by billions who have been duped by satanic, corporate-fictional organized religions (none of which have anything to do with God) and by satanic, corporate-fictional governments. And most will fight to defend their fantasies, right up until the Last Day, when most of mankind will go into The Fire, exactly as it warns us over 300 times in the Koran/Quran.

Peace be upon you.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There is always time for any genuine truthseeker to consider all of the evidence and consult Allah before making any decision, particularly when their lives and the lives of others depend upon it. THAT is the humble (and therefore correct) attitude one should be cultivating.

Our true reality, based upon all of the available evidence (scriptural, historical, archaeological and eye-witness accounts) places Abraham and Ishmael near Jerusalem, which is nowhere near Mecca. Jerusalem MEANS city of Peace in Hebrew (see Sura 2:126). "Mecca" means "physical altercation".

Our true reality, based upon all of the available evidence (scriptural, historical, archaeological and eye-witness accounts) places Muhammad near Jerusalem as well, living on the outskirts of the Dead Sea, where Lot's wife was turned into a pillar of salt when Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed (see Sura 37:133-138). That area is similarly nowhere near Mecca, which didn't exist at the time of Muhammad.

Our true reality, based upon all of the available evidence (scriptural, historical, archaeological and eye-witness accounts) indicates the city now known as Mecca didn't even appear on a map of the Arabian peninsula until the 10th century A.D., several hundred years after Muhammad's passing. The reason these facts are now being exposed, during these end-times, is likewise described in Scripture, where God (our true reality) has promised that the truth that has been hidden away will be revealed before the end.

Our true reality (Sura 31:30) reveals that Mecca was planned and invented during the 9th century A.D., in Baghdad (where the Arab empire was headquartered from 750-900 A.D.) around the same time the hadiths were being fabricated and the Koran/Quran was being translated into the newly invented language of "Arabic" from the original Syriac (Syro-Aramaic). The barren desert wasteland of Mecca provided just the blank slate required for these historical revisionists to begin their new, lucrative organized religion that they deceitfully named "Islam". And the newly invented language of "Arabic" helped cover up the vanity (lies) that Satan/Iblis had his minions threw into the Koran/Quran, exactly as Allah said Satan/Iblis would do (Sura 22:52-55).

As Mecca didn't exist during the lifetime of Muhammad, Muhammad could not possibly have been born there, nor lived there, nor migrated from there to the similarly non-existent city of Medina. The Prophet and Emigrants referred to in Sura 9 and Sura 33 were, in fact, MOSES and the Israelites, migrating from Egypt to the Promised Land of Canaan, during the Exodus. And the Last Prophet, according to Allah, is Christ (Sura 43:61). This is our true reality, being confirmed, exactly as Allah has promised.

Therefore, in answer to the original question brought forth by this thread (who do "Muslims" really worship), the inescapable conclusion is two billion people have chosen to worship the fables and religious superstitions fabricated by men ABOUT Muhammad, rather than the One True God (Allah, Whose Name is YHWH in Hebrew or, in English, the "I AM"), Who sent down the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran/Quran. Muhammad was only a Messenger (Apostle), delivering God's Message, exactly as the Koran/Quran tells us.

The desperate attempt to equate the fake history about Muhammad and Mecca to actual recorded historical figures like George Washington and Winston Churchill and real, existing places like the United States and Europe (which aren't in question) is a logical fallacy unsurprisingly known as a false analogy. There is NO evidence that Mecca or Medina existed before the 10th century A.D., whereas there is plenty of historical evidence of George Washington and/in the United States, and of Winston Churchill and/in Europe, including 20th century photographic evidence in the case of the latter.

It's understood that sharing our true reality with others will likely invoke their rage, because most on this planet believe in and prefer lies/fantasy, as evidenced by billions who have been duped by satanic, corporate-fictional organized religions (none of which have anything to do with God) and by satanic, corporate-fictional governments. And most will fight to defend their fantasies, right up until the Last Day, when most of mankind will go into The Fire, exactly as it warns us over 300 times in the Koran/Quran.

Peace be upon you.
Im interested to read any contentuions or opinions on your posts here from those other than daze and his crew. I dont say you are correct, because I need to learn a lot more about this... but it would be helpful if those with more knowledge than myself were to enter into a respectful dialog regarding your posts. Muslims are supposed to investigate and ask questions regarding the faith of Islam, so interactions with daze and co. arent likely to be very productive... but there are people with enough knowledge of the subject to actual communicate regarding the matter and I hope some of their voices arrive instead of this devolving into another insult fest.

Daze

Superstar

Peace be upon you.
Why do you keep writing books as if anyone had time to read them? No one here really cares what yahtruth thinks. I know i don't.