Who do Muslims really worship?

Maldarker

Star
i see patterns too...all the time.

i just take it as it goes now...sometimes it can be overwhelming...i try not to let it get to me :)
Same i see lots of patterns in stuff that doesn't seem to have one it can be alot sometimes. I take time away from everything around me. Balance is key!

Kais_1

Star
auzubillah minashaitan nirajeem

I AM 50 DJEDI 50

According to some the IAM in the above equation is equal to a pyramid.. see attached pic....

PYRAMID (IAM) - ISIS (50) - DJEDI - RA (50)

Amazing isn't it...

Therefore according to the opening line in the Koran we are defo worshipping the Egyptian gods....
According to Wallis Budge, the Djed is the oldest symbol of Osiris, and symbolizes his backbone and his body in general. He states that originally Osiris was probably represented by the Djed alone, and that he had no other form. He regards the Djed hieroglyph as a conventional representation of a part of his spinal column and gives its meaning as "to be stable, to be permanent, abiding, established firmly, enduring

Kais_1

Star

I AM 50 DJEDI 50

According to some the IAM in the above equation is equal to a pyramid.. see attached pic....

Amazing isn't it...

Therefore according to the opening line in the Koran we are defo worshipping the Egyptian gods....
Geb

Osiris
ParentsGeb and Nut
SiblingsIsis, Set, Nephthys, Heru Wer
ConsortIsis
OffspringHorus, Anubis (in some accounts)

Kais_1

Star

I AM 50 DJEDI 50

Amazing isn't it...

Correction...

Should be : ..

PYRAMID (IAM) - ISIS (50) - OSIRIS (DJEDI) - HORUS (50)

Kais_1

Star
Lets look at the above equation a different way :. .

IAM (God of Moses) - ISIS (50) - Heaven (DJEDI) or SIRIUS - HORUS (50)

Kais_1

Star
IAM (God of Moses) - MOTHER (ISIS) (50) - Heaven (DJEDI) or SIRIUS (Osiris spelt backwards is SIRIOS) - SON (HORUS) (50)

Kais_1

Star
according to this site....the DJEDI is related to heaven, more precisely it is the 4 pillars that hold up heaven.

Islam has 5 pillars....or 2 pillars when you go to do HAJJ (stoning the devil)
Freemasons have 2 pillars

Paul alludes to when he calls God the Father from whom every family in Heaven and on Earth is named. In closing, these two pillars, therefore, stand for the great spiritual principals that are the basis of all life: Jachin typifying the Unity resulting from being, and Boaz, typifying the Unity resulting from Love.

Jews and Christians have pillars too..

This method of describing 'Four Pillars', one behind the other in typical ancient Egyptian artistic style, creates an image that looks remarkably like the Djed symbol. In the following two scenes from the Temple of Hathor at Denderah, the four papyrifrom pillars on either side of the funeral bier in the first picture are exchanged with Djed pillars in the next:

When the four pillars are combined they form the Djed pillar, a symbol synonymous with the body of Osiris. Another way in which these gods were related to the body of Osiris is through their association with his four bodily organs. These were removed from the body during mummification, individually embalmed and placed inside jars, then reunited inside a funerary box and entombed with the body

is DJED and DJEDI the same?...i have no idea :)

Djedi (also Dedi or Djedi of Djed-Sneferu) is the name of a fictional ancient Egyptian magician appearing in the fourth chapter of a story told in the legendary Westcar Papyrus. He is said to have worked wonders during the reign of king (pharaoh) Khufu (4th Dynasty).

Kais_1

Star
4 Pillars = 4 sons of Horus = 4 Canopic Jars.

Now what the hell does a canopic jar have to do with Islam?

AmazingGrace

Established
After reading a little of the Bible i have found that from the time of Abraham to Moses, all male children were circumcised.

Why then did the people of Jesus not follow suit?

Jesus himself was circumcised at 8 days old, why not his followers?
“For circumcision indeed is of value if you obey the law, but if you break the law, your circumcision becomes uncircumcision. So, if a man who is uncircumcised keeps the precepts of the law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision? Then he who is physically uncircumcised but keeps the law will condemn you who have the written code and circumcision but break the law. For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical. But a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter. His praise is not from man but from God.”
In Romans 2:25-29 Paul is discussing the role of the Old Testament Law as it relates to Christianity. He argues that Jewish circumcision is only an outward sign of being set apart to God. However, if the heart is sinful, then physical circumcision is of no avail. A circumcised body and a sinful heart are at odds with each other. Rather than focus on external rites, Paul focuses on the condition of the heart. Using circumcision as a metaphor, he says that only the Holy Spirit can purify a heart and set us apart to God. Ultimately, circumcision cannot make a person right with God; the Law is not enough. A person’s heart must change. Paul calls this change “circumcision of the heart.”

This concept was not original with the apostle Paul. As a Jew trained in the Law of Moses, he was certainly aware of this discussion from Deuteronomy 30. There, the Lord used the same metaphor to communicate His desire for a holy people: “And the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your offspring, so that you will love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live” (Deuteronomy 30:6). Physical circumcision was a sign of Israel’s covenant with God; circumcision of the heart, therefore, would indicate Israel’s being set apart to love God fully, inside and out.

God has always wanted more from His people than just external conformity to a set of rules. He has always wanted them to possess a heart to love, know, and follow Him. That’s why God is not concerned with a circumcision of the flesh.

Kais_1

Star
why no?

So you disagree with the fact that the opening line of the koran, does not equate too it being linked to the Ancient Egyptians and canopic jars?
I honestly suggest that you do your own research and you will find that I am correct.

being a born Muslim, I am just as surprised and shocked to learn these truths.