Who do Muslims really worship?

peridot

Established
Most people think the Jedi order of Star Wars was a fictional order created by George Lucas from his fertile imagination. Actually, Lucas based it on the Djedi, an ancient order of Egyptian priest/priestesses warriors who wore hooded robes, carried a staff of power and guarded the pharaoh. The secret techniques and knowledge of the Force taught to these Egyptian Djedi were passed down from Atlantis by Tehuti Aka Thoth

Those who have grown up coveting the powers of the Jedi will be pleased to learn that Masters of the Force did indeed once exist. Records of them survive in certain countries, such as Egypt and Persia, where they were magician priests and the guardians of powerful priest kings similar to the “Emperor” of Star Wars, albeit without his “Dark Side.”
Thanks for clearing this up . I had heard that much of Lucas' movie much less fictional that presented, and that many aspects came from various occultic sources. But proving that is hard to do online unless you know exactly what you're looking for.

Kais_1

Star
Thanks for clearing this up . I had heard that much of Lucas' movie much less fictional that presented, and that many aspects came from various occultic sources. But proving that is hard to do online unless you know exactly what you're looking for.
taken from here

Kais_1

Star
Recently i have been finding that my internet searches do not bring up lots of info, seems like someone is trying to limit my knowledge of things....or maybe there isnt much more lol :)

Kais_1

Star
Maybe something - maybe nothing

been reading the bible lately as ive finished the Koran...

came across this :

Genesis 45:22

To each of them he gave new clothing, but to Benjamin he gave three hundred shekels of silver and five sets of clothes.

maybe this is a reference to 53 Surah Najm.?

what do you guys think?

The number 5 and 3 in one verse, makes one think!

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star
After reading a little of the Bible i have found that from the time of Abraham to Moses, all male children were circumcised.

Why then did the people of Jesus not follow suit?

Jesus himself was circumcised at 8 days old, why not his followers?

Kais_1

Star
25. Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, "Surely a bloody husband art thou to me." ... But Zipporah took a flint and cut off her son's foreskin, and touched his feet with it, and said, "Truly you are a bridegroom of blood to me!" So he let him alone.

Kais_1

Star
a little more to wet your taste buds

45 = 54 = moon

35 = 53 = star

all thats missing is the sun which should be 19 ...will be keeping my eyes open..

Families in Israel have begun burying their loved ones after at least 45 people died in a crush at a crowded Orthodox Jewish festival overnight

Maldarker

Star
a little more to wet your taste buds

45 = 54 = moon

35 = 53 = star

all thats missing is the sun which should be 19 ...will be keeping my eyes open..

Families in Israel have begun burying their loved ones after at least 45 people died in a crush at a crowded Orthodox Jewish festival overnight
well there is your 9 just need a 1

Kais_1

Star
There you go they got there ritual all set
Actually 53:20 in the Koran is about MANAT..

and the third one, Manât, as well?
— Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran

And Manāt, the third - the other one?1
— Saheeh International

she is the goddess of DEATH...

might be a sacrifice or something...who knows..