Who do Muslims really worship?

Kais_1

Star
Hiram Abif is a major figure in Freemasonry. A lot of their rituals revolve around Solomon's temple and it's building / rebuilding.

When Joseph Smith (founder of Mormonism) was attacked, his last words were said to be 'Is there no relief for the Widow's son?' which is thought to be a Masonic coded message to any Masons amongst his assailants.
a forum poster once said this phrase to me on a different forum ..i always wondered what it meant.....now i know..

Kais_1

Star
i was reading the quran..and when it came to Jesus's disciples...

the Koran addresses them as the WHITE GARBED ONES.

now someone here did mention that the word JEDI can be made from JEsus DIsciples

i found the word JEDI 50 in the opening line of the Koran.

Kais_1

Star
I had a dream last night, where someone that i know who has passed on asked me a question....

they asked..

Why are the sheep on the other side of the wall Black?

any suggestions as to what this may mean?

Kais_1

Star
I had a dream last night, where someone that i know who has passed on asked me a question....

they asked..

Why are the sheep on the other side of the wall Black?

any suggestions as to what this may mean?
Sheep Dream Explanation — Sheep are a booty. Black sheep are Arabs; white ones are aliens.

what do you think people....any truth in the above?

Kais_1

Star
"Sami'Allahu liman hamidah" You say this line in every prayer you do (SALAH)

(Allah hears those who praise Him)

The prayer begins with SAMI which could be a shortened version of SAMIRI so its SAMI 69/99 or 66, therefore SAMIRI may be the Antichrist according to the quran and prayers of the Prophet Mohammed.

So what gives? Why am i saying the name of the person who made the golden calf at the time of Moses, when he had gone up the mountain to receive the Ten Commandments.

Samaritan = Alsaamiriu

Surah Taha 20.95

Maldarker

Star
"Sami'Allahu liman hamidah" You say this line in every prayer you do (SALAH)

(Allah hears those who praise Him)

The prayer begins with SAMI which could be a shortened version of SAMIRI so its SAMI 69/99 or 66, therefore SAMIRI may be the Antichrist according to the quran and prayers of the Prophet Mohammed.

So what gives? Why am i saying the name of the person who made the golden calf at the time of Moses, when he had gone up the mountain to receive the Ten Commandments.

Samaritan = Alsaamiriu

Surah Taha 20.95

Well according to the Bahai Faith the person samiri was a magician but idk.

Kais_1

Star
Sami can be an Arabic name meaning "elevated" (الرفعة) or "sublime". ... However, it is in fact an unabbreviated Arabic name derived from the verb samaa (سما) and yasmo (يسمو) which means to transcend. This is from the root samaa (سما,سمو) which means to be high, elevated, eminent, prominent.

Kais_1

Star
i was reading the quran..and when it came to Jesus's disciples...

the Koran addresses them as the WHITE GARBED ONES.

now someone here did mention that the word JEDI can be made from JEsus DIsciples

i found the word JEDI 50 in the opening line of the Koran.

I AM 50 JEDI 50

Kais_1

Star
Most people think the Jedi order of Star Wars was a fictional order created by George Lucas from his fertile imagination. Actually, Lucas based it on the Djedi, an ancient order of Egyptian priest/priestesses warriors who wore hooded robes, carried a staff of power and guarded the pharaoh. The secret techniques and knowledge of the Force taught to these Egyptian Djedi were passed down from Atlantis by Tehuti Aka Thoth

Those who have grown up coveting the powers of the Jedi will be pleased to learn that Masters of the Force did indeed once exist. Records of them survive in certain countries, such as Egypt and Persia, where they were magician priests and the guardians of powerful priest kings similar to the “Emperor” of Star Wars, albeit without his “Dark Side.”

In ancient Egypt, the surviving histories reveal that the Jedi manifested as the Djedi (hence the name “Jedi”) which was a sect of the priesthood and Masters of the force.

The story of the Jedi is an old ancient one that predates Star wars by millennia but has remained hidden ever since. A lost past known as the Golden Age where man & gods were the same and walked the earth together. In Egypt the story has always been known and goes like this;

Osiris was the Life Force within creation, his backbone the Djed, or Djedhi, hence the "Force" of the Jedi Knights of Star Wars.

In the alternate Star Wars universe, the battle between good and evil is waged by the “Jedi”/Djedi knights such as Luke Skywalker against the “Sith”/Set forces of darkness.

Truth is the Balance that must exist with in the world (Thoth is the teacher of Universal wisdom and of it's power, the force. Students an aspect of Djehuti ~ Magician & Scribe to the Egyptians) that will instil the Universal Order was to prevent the world from returning to a state of chaos represented by “evil” Set(Sith).

The classic battle of “good versus evil” evolves in the immortal myth, the powers of the Force with Djedi versus Set. The Djedi were called "the stable ones" who were entered into the Order of the Jedi as we know them. DJedi (silent D) were the wisdom keepers of the mind and one spirit who, as initiates of the Osirian universal force mysteries, comprised of all living things, terrestrial body of the archetypal, celestial power that came with it. Djedi are self-selecting regenerators of cosmos. They are those who, regardless of race or creed, are awakening to mission in service to the planet and the epochal imperatives of stability, continuity and regeneration.

Djedi were Masters of the Force in (ancient Egypt), magician priests who guarded powerful kings and their immortality. As with Star Wars, “Holy Grail” legends such as those of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table evolved much, much later out of these Djedi histories from Egypt.

The Djed – meaning pillar, the pillar of the community, the stabilising pillar that holds up civilisation from crashing to chaos. it also represents the scales of justice at the top its cross bar steadily swings. It is about order and those who their duty as guardians to uphold the very foundations of normal society.

Harnessing the Force for this inner ascension thus distinguished the Djedi, enabling successful initiates to advance in their abilities to access supernatural powers for use in feats of magic, overcoming enemies, healing, teleportation, resurrection, and so on.

Ironically enough, the idea of completing the circle with ritual and of finding balance in awareness was known in ancient Egypt as raising the Djed.

The purpose of the ritual was to preserve order and repel chaos. In order to do this there first had to be an effort to raise this "awareness’" or "Djed." Those that did this were known as "Djedi." the word Wizard comes from those who held the Staff of Power

The ultimate Djedi Master of the Force is said to be Djehuti (“Thoth” in the later Greek appropriations), Chief Scribe who himself mentored Djedi and intervened in his struggles against Set. (Sith)

Heru – as “God of Kingship” and African Hero – is the Djedi Sky Walker represented in the Hunter/Warrior constellation that the shaft in the King’s Chamber of the Great Pyramid of Giza points to.

The Wasser staffs were electrical conductors of power, hence the Wizards were Wassirs or Osiris' using WSR Wands for their Hex's (hexagon), in Egyptian Djedi.

In other mythologies they are known as the "Shining Ones", "Knights of Light", " The Magi", "Knights Templar" etc or just "The Light"

You too, have equal opportunity to make it or break it. The discoveries emerging from Egypt, describe the existence of a world wide pyramid temple system in prehistory, mounted like antennae on the key energy meridians, which were employed by ancient priest- scientists as a energy system to stabilise the tectonic plates of the planet as well as a wireless free energy source around the world through the many obelisks.

Nikolai Tesla used the same idea for his Tesla coils, but rather than give away free electricity J.P Morgan and others chose the chargeable system of DC, still in use today.... cataclysmic geology at it's finest.