Who do Muslims really worship?

AdjeYen

Established
freemasons are not the magicians....
Just thought I'd quote this one and say if you're feeling offended by my posts or anything, whereas I've said that you're being a weirdo or whatever, I apologise if you're offended. No hard feelings or anything, I don't wish nothing bad to you, I want you to succeed and hope you'll find all the answers you've been looking for but brother, look, you won't.
We have the rights to question everything and you SHOULD question everything but that doesn't mean that everything will be answered for you 'cause it sure as hell won't.
I was an atheist 'till I've hit the age of reason, I was being sooo obsessed with illuminati, numerology, mythology in general, higher ground, energy, everything made me look like a disbeliever which is something I was in the past, yeah I was and I'm proud to say that I am working very to become a great Muslim and to die as one, too. I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, I have flaws, I can't say I'm very proud of them but I'm working on them.
Maybe that's something you should do, too? If you keep looking for answers, different answers and asking different questions all the time, it might make you lose your sanity, brother. Don't forget to look after yourself, who else will if we don't?
Peace and blessings.

Kais_1

Star
The top "33" degree masons are kabbalists Kais. Why do you think they praise prophet Solomon so high when the Quran clears him?
Do you know anything about the books under the throne and the templars?

You act like you have hidden knowledge but it seems you lack basic knowledge which everyone else already knows.
i never stated i have hidden knowledge of anything.

i discovered a code in the quran and i told you guys about it.

there is a difference between white and black magic..

Daze

Superstar
i never stated i have hidden knowledge of anything.

i discovered a code in the quran and i told you guys about it.

there is a difference between white and black magic..
I said you allude to, such as the post directly above indicates hidden knowledge because you don't explain it.

Lets be honest, its a silly connection. I mean if the 2 angels names were Sam and Niles and they linked the word SataN it would still mean absolutely nothing. I kinda agree Adjeyen in that you are looking for ways to attack Islam. If you have reverted why do you continue this thread? Why do you keep that avatar of dajjal?

Idk man, you said you have reverted because Allah (awj) answered a dua where you asked for the death of others? Muslims should never curse others because that curse is going somewhere.

curse.jpg

There is no such thing as "good" magic. White and Black magic are both forms of sehr, absolutely. They both require the assistance of the djinn. This is why magic is forbidden, Eventually it requires worship of the djinn.

I suggest we let this thread die. With it being Ramadan we should both focus on good deeds and extra acts of worship. The month of Ramadan is when the devils are chained down. Its a golden opportunity for us both.

Kais_1

Star
I said you allude to, such as the post directly above indicates hidden knowledge because you don't explain it.

Lets be honest, its a silly connection. I mean if the 2 angels names were Sam and Niles and they linked the word SataN it would still mean absolutely nothing. I kinda agree Adjeyen in that you are looking for ways to attack Islam. If you have reverted why do you continue this thread? Why do you keep that avatar of dajjal?

Idk man, you said you have reverted because Allah (awj) answered a dua where you asked for the death of others? Muslims should never curse others because that curse is going somewhere.

View attachment 54264

There is no such thing as "good" magic. White and Black magic are both forms of sehr, absolutely. They both require the assistance of the djinn. This is why magic is forbidden, Eventually it requires worship of the djinn.

I suggest we let this thread die. With it being Ramadan we should both focus on good deeds and extra acts of worship. The month of Ramadan is when the devils are chained down. Its a golden opportunity for us both.
im still alive and the 2 guys that bullied me are dead...

i would say that's justice

Daze

Superstar
im still alive and the 2 guys that bullied me are dead...

i would say that's justice
I was the smallest kid in my class pretty much the entire time. Even in high school i was short.
I could tell you some stories of situations you wouldn't wish on anyone, including your worst enemy. But i never asked the Almighty to take these people out.

Is it justice to their families Kais? Their parents, kids, spouses, siblings? Every person has evil in them, but nearly everyone on the planet has someone else that relies on them.

For what its worth no one dies early. Whether they be 10 years old or 99, our death was written at the beginning, 1000's of years ago.
You could say your dua had something to do with it and Allah alone knows the answer to this, but they were always meant to die.

Kais_1

Star
I was the smallest kid in my class pretty much the entire time. Even in high school i was short.
I could tell you some stories of situations you wouldn't wish on anyone, including your worst enemy. But i never asked the Almighty to take these people out.

Is it justice to their families Kais? Their parents, kids, spouses, siblings? Every person has evil in them, but nearly everyone on the planet has someone else that relies on them.

For what its worth no one dies early. Whether they be 10 years old or 99, our death was written at the beginning, 1000's of years ago.
You could say your dua had something to do with it and Allah alone knows the answer to this, but they were always meant to die.
i still feel as though my prayer was answered, due to the timing and people etc.

obviously god knows best what the case might be.

Kais_1

Star

instantly, immediately, quickly

nothing that stands out here...

or maybe according to the linked website it means TORAH.

So you have HIRAM and TORAH....that makes more sense lol..

maybe someone know a different meaning of the word?

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star

Must thank you for reminding me again of Harut and Marut...

appreciated ...thanks

Kais_1

Star
You haven't returned to Islam at all Kais.

No offense but this is where i add you to my ignore, so i can stop seeing this thread with your dajjalic avatar.
by my working out of 2 names, is far from the fact that says if i have returned to Islam or not.

Maldarker

Star
any info would be appreciated.....
And king Solomon sent and fetched Hiram out of Tyre. He was a widow's son of the tribe of Naphtali, and his father was a man of Tyre, a worker in brass; and he was filled with wisdom, and understanding, and cunning to work all works in brass. And he came to king Solomon, and wrought all his work.

1 Kings 7:13-14

Journeyman

Established
Hiram Abif is a major figure in Freemasonry. A lot of their rituals revolve around Solomon's temple and it's building / rebuilding.

When Joseph Smith (founder of Mormonism) was attacked, his last words were said to be 'Is there no relief for the Widow's son?' which is thought to be a Masonic coded message to any Masons amongst his assailants.