Who do Muslims really worship?

Kais_1

Star
anyone in agreement or disagreement....feel free to post...would be interesting to get another point of view?

Kais_1

Star
Annunaki in the Bible Codes- Genesis 25:32

Who were the Annunaki? They were the Watchers, Watchmen assigned to earth to watch over Yahweh's Creation in the Garden of Eden and Earth . They were created by God as perfect Angels. These Watchers rebelled against God and their assignment and a mutiny followed as they abandoned their mission to oversee humans and began to defile the women of the earth by having offspring with them. This led to a giant defect in the DNA of the offspring and an eventual almost complete contamination of the human DNA. By the time Yahweh destroyed the world with a flood because of this contamination, only one family on earth was left with pure human DNA. But even after the flood, the Watchers kept revolting and even more were punished and cast out of heaven losing their first estate and habitation, as they continued to defile women and human DNA (Genesis 6:4) This hybridization and corruption of the human DNA is still very much a part of our world although the giant defect has been corrected and most hybridization goes undetected. Why is the church silent on UFOs, Aliens, abductions, implantations, and forced breeding's?

Nothing on the internet about Annunaki being Jedi's, i found little snippets and images on Jedi's and annunaki..

https://www.reddit.com/r/FanTheories/comments/2uadn0

The opening line in the Koran does actually say JEDI 50.

I have even decoded the Kalima.

it all points back to me....now i want to know why..?

Did my parents create ISLAM for me?

if so why are they millions of followers of ISLAM throughout the world?

is it just me...am i the only one in the scenario? along with my parents and siblings?

I dunno...something tells me, its just me...im stuck in a time loop according to my memories.

maybe i have been MK ultra programmed..?

maybe all my memories are also part of this programming?

Kais_1

Star
Also i would like to add that the 4 surahs at the end of the Koran....namely the 4 kuls/quls..

they are actually spelt CUL.

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star
The Kalima = 911 or 888K/HHTK

3 x 8 =24 +11 = 35 /53

8+8 +20 + 11 = 47 / 74

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star

3 x 8 =24 +11 = 35 /53

8+8 +20 =11 = 47 / 74

I have also found a 53 which is Surah Najm in the Koran.

Also COVID 19 which is also 53

Also as you can see, my year and day and month of birth.

Apologies about making this all about me...as you can see im trying to understand my fate and destiny.

Kais_1

Star
Most of my details occur in Surah Najm 53. The so called satanic verses... and in the 1st Kalima.

Therefore im asking why..

why have i been coded into these sentences and phrases....

Have i been reincarnated?

Am i a chosen individual?

If so for what and why?

I have so many questions....and none of you are replying...looks like im lost ..

Or maybe im not....maybe im on the true path of life..

So bloody confusing...when you are talking to a brick wall....

Kais_1

Star
Ok i got a creepy message saying "You are another me".

I honestly think this means i am a CLONE of some sorts.

I do recall some type of UFO abduction...and my memories and flashbacks have proved this too me..

I died in the year 2011, i was stabbed to death by a man from Batley/Dewsbury who has the exact same name as me.

I also died again in 2021, and i was killed by my sister who slit open a vein of mine on my right hand, on purpose.

When i say i died ...i think i went back to the ELITE handlers who are handling myself/me.

Kais_1

Star
Hrithik Roshan

Bollywood actor.

check his 1st name out....

told you guys this is serious.

Kais_1

Star
Hrithik Roshan

Bollywood actor.

check his 1st name out....

told you guys this is serious.
for those of you that cant see it...

let me explain...

HHHK T=H

3 x 8 =24 +11 = 35 /53

8+8 +20 + 11 = 47 / 74

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
You may know that the God of israel had a temple in Jerusalem where the israelites congregated three times a year... until the romans erased it about 2000 years ago.

In Isaiah 14 injected within the song of contempt against the king of babylon... there is a prophecy about a fallen heavenly being who wants to be like God !

Isaiah 14 12How you have fallen from heaven, Helel ben sahar

You have been cut down to the ground, destroyer of nations.

13You said in your heart:

“I will ascend to the heavens;

I will raise my throne above the stars of God.

I will sit on the mount of assembly, in the far reaches of the north.

14I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;

I will make myself like the Most High.”

15But you will be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the Pit.

This fallen heavenly being will enthrone himself on the mount of assembly... where God of israel was enthroned.

So if you see any temple in Jerusalem... that's the temple of the fallen heavenly being who wants to be like God.

Kais_1

Star
You may know that the God of israel had a temple in Jerusalem where the israelites congregated three times a year... until the romans erased it about 2000 years ago.

In Isaiah 14 injected within the song of contempt against the king of babylon... there is a prophecy about a fallen heavenly being who wants to be like God !

Isaiah 14 12How you have fallen from heaven, Helel ben sahar

You have been cut down to the ground, destroyer of nations.

13You said in your heart:

“I will ascend to the heavens;

I will raise my throne above the stars of God.

I will sit on the mount of assembly, in the far reaches of the north.

14I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;

I will make myself like the Most High.”

15But you will be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the Pit.

This fallen heavenly being will enthrone himself on the mount of assembly... where God of israel was enthroned.

So if you see any temple in Jerusalem... that's the temple of the fallen heavenly being who wants to be like God.
thanks for the info....will keep an eye out for any new temples popping up in that area :)

Kais_1

Star
i just had a major truth conference with my siblings and there kids and bro in laws...

i think they all think im a madman now :)

nothing new there now...:)