Who do Muslims really worship?

recure

Established
The names Baphomet and Mahound became associated with the devil in medieval European mystery plays and are both derived from Muhammad (Mahomet). It was alleged that Muslims (particularly those characters mentioned in the plays) were pagans who worshiped false gods, namely Muhammad, Apollyon and Termagant, and this practice was supposedly adopted by the Templars who worshiped an idol of a head with three faces.

Kais_1

Star
The names Baphomet and Mahound became associated with the devil in medieval European mystery plays and are both derived from Muhammad (Mahomet). It was alleged that Muslims (particularly those characters mentioned in the plays) were pagans who worshiped false gods, namely Muhammad, Apollyon and Termagant, and this practice was supposedly adopted by the Templars who worshiped an idol of a head with three faces.
the 3 faces could possibly be the 3 pagan goddesses from surah najm 53.

what do you think?

what do you think?
Apparently, they worship Satan, as he disguises as "god". They don't see that Christ is the Messiah, He is God. I mean, there are many testimonies which prove God is Christ since when you do your history, the bible was written many, many years before the Quran. Hence why they are so similar, yet so different.

Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
John 14:6 NLT

“I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.
John 5:24 NLT

what do you think?
Same with hinduism, knowing that all the gods and goddesses are affiliated with actual demons which they actually are. There's a testimony of someone who experienced these encounters with these demons because of their connection with spirituality.

It's here: https://jesustruthdeliverance.com/2016/08/22/is-hinduism-the-truth/

More can be found on the links to these websites.

Kais_1

Star
Apparently, they worship Satan, as he disguises as "god". They don't see that Christ is the Messiah, He is God. I mean, there are many testimonies which prove God is Christ since when you do your history, the bible was written many, many years before the Quran. Hence why they are so similar, yet so different.

Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
John 14:6 NLT

“I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.
John 5:24 NLT
The 3 faces are seen in the temples of Gobleki Tepe...

so that proves that the 3 goddesses go back before Jesus Christ too....!

recure

Established

what do you think?
I don't think so, but I don't know. At most, the evidence suggests that the Templars may have worshiped an idol head called Baphomet since the name of Muhammad had become synonymous with a false god/idol/demon (the English word "mammet" means idol). Anything beyond this is mostly conjecture, including theories tying the Templars to the Gnostics, Manicheans, Assassins etc., like those put forward by Joseph von Hammer. But they were also accused of practicing sodomy like other Gnostic sects, e.g. the Cathars and Bogomils. And some of the theories are interesting nonetheless, like this one which relates to what was said earlier:
Hugh J. Schonfield (1901–1988), one of the scholars who worked on the Dead Sea Scrolls, argued in his book The Essene Odyssey that the word "Baphomet" was created with knowledge of the Atbash substitution cipher, which substitutes the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet for the last, the second for the second last, and so on. "Baphomet" rendered in Hebrew is בפומת‎ (bpwmt); interpreted using Atbash, it becomes שופיא‎ (šwpy‘, "Shofya'"), which can be interpreted as the Greek word "Sophia", meaning wisdom. This theory is an important part of the plot of the novel The Da Vinci Code.

Kais_1

Star
I don't think so, but I don't know. At most, the evidence suggests that the Templars may have worshiped an idol head called Baphomet since the name of Muhammad had become synonymous with a false god/idol/demon (the English word "mammet" means idol). Anything beyond this is mostly conjecture, including theories tying the Templars to the Gnostics, Manicheans, Assassins etc., like those put forward by Joseph von Hammer. But they were also accused of practicing sodomy like other Gnostic sects, e.g. the Cathars and Bogomils. And some of the theories are interesting nonetheless, like this one which relates to what was said earlier:
i think that the 3 faces go on to symbolise three phases of the Moon.

which leads to the Wicca religion.....

Kais_1

Star
The Goddesses Al-Uzza, Al-Lat and Menat formed a triad in pre-Islamic Arabia. They were widely worshipped: from Nabatean Petra in the North to the legendary Kingdoms of Arabia Felix in the South, including Saba, the Biblical Sheba; as far east as Iran and Palmyra; and the three of them were very popular Goddesses in Mecca at the time of Mohammed. From left they are: Al-Uzza, whose name means "The Mighty One", the Goddess of the Morning Star; Al-Lat, the Mother, whose name means simply "The Goddess", as Al-Lah simply means "The God"; and Manat, Crone-goddess of Fate or Time. Sometimes the three of them are referred to as the daughters of Al-Lah; sometimes Manat and Al-Lat are considered daughters of Al-Uzza.

Al-Uzza, "the Strong One", was one of the most venerated Arab Deities, and the Goddess of the morning and evening star, Venus. She had a temple at Petra (though which one that was has not been determined), and may well have been the patron Goddess of that city. Isaac of Antioch (a writer of the 5th century CE) calls Her Beltis ("Lady", a title shared by many other Semitic Goddesses), and Kaukabta, "the Star". He also says that women would invoke Al-Uzza from the rooftops, a form of worship appropriate to a Star Goddess. St. Epiphanius of the 4th century CE calls Her the mother of Dusares, the local mountain God, calling Her by the title Chaamu or Chalmous, meaning "young girl or virgin". She has connections with the acacia tree, and Her sanctuary at Nakhlah had three acacias in which She was believed to descend. She has much in common with Ishtar and Astarte as Morning and Evening Star Goddesses—they all have aspects of both Love and War Goddess, and big cats were sacred to Them. She is shown here armed as a bellatrix, standing before an acacia tree, with a caracal, or desert lynx. She was associated by the Greeks with their Aphrodite Urania, "Heavenly Aphrodite".

Al-Lat, whose name is a contraction of al-Illahat, "the Goddess", is mentioned by Herodotus as Alilat, whom he identifies with Aphrodite. She is sometimes also equated with Athena, and is called "the Mother of the Gods", or "Greatest of All". She is a Goddess of Springtime and Fertility, the Earth-Goddess who brings prosperity. She and Al-Uzza were sometimes confused, and it seems that as one gained in popularity in one area the other's popularity diminished. The sun in Arabia was called Shams and considered feminine, and may represent an aspect of Al-Lat. She had a sanctuary in the town of Ta'if, east of Mecca, and was known from Arabia to Iran. Her symbol is the crescent moon (sometimes shown with the sun disk resting in its crescent), and the gold necklace She wears is from a pendant identified to Her. As a Fertility-Goddess She bears a sheaf of wheat; and in Her hand She holds a small lump of frankincense, as Her emblem is found carved on many incense-holders.

Manat or Manawayat derives Her name from Arabic maniya, "fate, destruction, doom, death", or menata, "part, portion, that which is alloted". She is a very ancient Deity and Her cult may precede both Al-Uzza's and Al-Lat's. Her cult was widespread, though She was particularly worshipped as a black stone at Quidaid, near Mecca. She is connected with the great pilgrimage, as Her sanctuary was the starting point for several tribes. She is known from Nabatean inscriptions, and tombs were placed under Her protection, asking Her to curse violators. She is accordingly a Goddess of Death, and Maniya (Death personified) is mentioned in poetry as actively bringing a person to his or her grave, holding out the cup of death. She is shown as an old woman with a cup, and the symbols at the bottom of Her gown spell Her name in Sabaic (which does not use vowels and is written right to left), M-n-t. The waning moon is shown over Her head as the symbol of the Crone-Goddess of Death.

Last edited:
But the bible was written before Jesus would come to this earth but at the same time it was also written before all the other religions :)

recure

Established
She was associated by the Greeks with their Aphrodite Urania, "Heavenly Aphrodite".

Al-Lat, whose name is a contraction of al-Illahat, "the Goddess", is mentioned by Herodotus as Alilat, whom he identifies with Aphrodite.
Herodotus mentions that Arabs called on Urania and Dionysus when they made blood pledges. St. John of Damascus (d. 8th century) says that "the Ishmaelites... used to be idolaters and worshiped the morning star and Aphrodite, whom in their own language they called Khabár, which means great."

The Ishmaelites worshiped stones as symbols of their gods, as Ibn al-Kalbi says in his Book of Idols: "No one left Mecca without carrying away with him a stone from the stones of the Sacred House (al-Haram) as a token of reverence to it, and as a sign of deep affection to Mecca. Wherever he settled he would erect that stone and circumambulate it in the same manner he used to circumambulate the Ka’bah, seeking thereby its blessing and affirming his deep affection for the Sacred House."

The Kaaba, where Muhammad allegedly inserted a stone into its walls while still a pagan, is also called Baytullah meaning "House of God", wheras in paganism, a baetylus was a "sacred stone" (meteorite) that represented a deity and was placed in a temple, hence 'house of god'. One such example is the black stone at the Temple of Aphrodite in Cyprus.

Kais_1

Star
According to Islam the very first settlers on earth who are known as the ANNUNAKI were in fact JEDIS.

A total of 50 JEDI.

Kais_1

Star

How i came to the above conclusion...

i decoded a line that occurs in the Koran over and over again, numerous times....at the beginning of each chapter or Surah.

auzubillah minashaitan nirajeem

The meaning is “I seek refuge in Allah from the outcast Shaitan”. Shaitan meaning satan, devil or iblis. Continuing with “bismillahir rahmanir rahim” translates to “in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful”. It is sunnah to say this phrase before beginning reading any chapter of the Quran except Surah Tawbah.

in that line of Arabic text, I found JEDI 50.

Strange that this word JEDI appears in the Koran, but i did read somewhere a long time ago that the movie and series are all based upon Islamic thought and practises.

Kais_1

Star
Herodotus mentions that Arabs called on Urania and Dionysus when they made blood pledges. St. John of Damascus (d. 8th century) says that "the Ishmaelites... used to be idolaters and worshiped the morning star and Aphrodite, whom in their own language they called Khabár, which means great."

The Ishmaelites worshiped stones as symbols of their gods, as Ibn al-Kalbi says in his Book of Idols: "No one left Mecca without carrying away with him a stone from the stones of the Sacred House (al-Haram) as a token of reverence to it, and as a sign of deep affection to Mecca. Wherever he settled he would erect that stone and circumambulate it in the same manner he used to circumambulate the Ka’bah, seeking thereby its blessing and affirming his deep affection for the Sacred House."

The Kaaba, where Muhammad allegedly inserted a stone into its walls while still a pagan, is also called Baytullah meaning "House of God", wheras in paganism, a baetylus was a "sacred stone" (meteorite) that represented a deity and was placed in a temple, hence 'house of god'. One such example is the black stone at the Temple of Aphrodite in Cyprus.
what do you think that the stone signifies?

moon rock worship?

they say the stone was a pure brilliant white and over the years it has darkened with the sins of the people that touch the stone.

Kais_1

Star
Are Muslims Jedi's?

if you follow Islam does it take you to jedism?

why did i find the word Jedi encoded in the opening line of the Koran?

Kais_1

Star