Who do Muslims really worship?

Kais_1

Star
why would my DOB and everything else be associated with the Nazis?

or

Jesus, Paul and Silas?

Last edited:

midnightkid

Rookie
You can't ask mere human beings about the truth of God(s) and the universe, as they both exist before us. Books can be altered, words that had been spoken too can be altered. But the truth will always be there, the secret of the universe will always be there, haunting you and makes you question your religion/beliefs, and even your existence. If you question all of these, that means only one thing, that you're 'Awake'.

cyt456

Established
When he said degeneration first occurred in the east, as someone with an East Asian background. I can confirm that we have a long history (more than 2000 years) of worshiping the dragon (serpent), which may occur due to burning the books and scholars at 200 bce. around the same time as the date of Dead Sea scrolls.
Our ancient king was called the son of dragon, our people was called descendents of dragon.

Kais_1

Star
You can't ask mere human beings about the truth of God(s) and the universe, as they both exist before us. Books can be altered, words that had been spoken too can be altered. But the truth will always be there, the secret of the universe will always be there, haunting you and makes you question your religion/beliefs, and even your existence. If you question all of these, that means only one thing, that you're 'Awake'.
im on my path seems better than Awake...

Kais_1

Star
When he said degeneration first occurred in the east, as someone with an East Asian background. I can confirm that we have a long history (more than 2000 years) of worshiping the dragon (serpent), which may occur due to burning the books and scholars at 200 bce. around the same time as the date of Dead Sea scrolls.
Our ancient king was called the son of dragon, our people was called descendents of dragon.
Naga is the serpent people that they used to worship.
I did post in this thread that i found a plate in Downing Street when Boris Johnson was giving a speech..

the plate was coded with the word NAGA.

Kais_1

Star
Inked0_JS227161469_LI.jpg

For those of you who have no clue what im talking about...

SAVE LIVES

SILAS = 3

VE = NEW

Kais_1

Star
i actually found 3 words

KOW which is COW spelt with a K

which could be KOK which means womb in Hindi

and GAI which is COW in Hindi

so you have cow and womb.

Kais_1

Star
Who is the cow goddess?
Hathor

Hathor is an ancient Egyptian goddess associated, later, with Isis and, earlier, with Sekhmet but eventually was considered the primeval goddess from whom all others were derived. She is usually depicted as a woman with the head of a cow, ears of a cow, or simply in cow form

Kais_1

Star
Images of cattle appear frequently in the artwork of Predynastic Egypt (before c. 3100 BC), as do images of women with upraised, curved arms reminiscent of the shape of bovine horns. Both types of imagery may represent goddesses connected with cattle.[2] Cows are venerated in many cultures, including ancient Egypt, as symbols of motherhood and nourishment, because they care for their calves and provide humans with milk. The Gerzeh Palette, a stone palette from the Naqada II period of prehistory (c. 3500–3200 BC), shows the silhouette of a cow's head with inward-curving horns surrounded by stars. The palette suggests that this cow was also linked with the sky, as were several goddesses from later times who were represented in this form: Hathor, Mehet-Weret, and Nut

Kais_1

Star

I can now prove Islam is 100% Freemasonic.

Actually the square and compass predates the time of the masons and goes back to the time of Mohammed the prophet.

PlaneJane

Established
anyone got anything to say?
Ya, I do
No matter how unpopular it will be in this thread.
Knowledge of Truth works like school level grades. Some people that seek God are in kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd grade. Those that truly love to learn, and study, are more like in high school, or even college level.

Muslims are the descendants of Abraham, it’s true. They are also the descendants of Hagar, the maid of Sarah. Ishmaelites.
Yes, they have indeed...a great nation, just as the Bible prophesied. Islam!

The problem is, they are not descendants of Sarah, Abraham’s true wife.
Isaac, her son, is the rightful heir as Jahuahs people.
Ya, the TRUTH was saved for Israelites.
The Father Jahuah, changed Isaacs name into Israel.

The 12 tribes of Israel are Jahuahs beloved.
NOT only Judah!!!!!!
Judah/Jews are only 1/12 of the blessed tribes.
The rest of the tribes equal (another) 12 of 13,
As Joseph’s 2 sons were given Joseph’s share of blessings, Ephraim and Manasseh, 13 tribes in total.

I should have come prepared with scripture, but that’s up to you all to find.

Judah CAN NOT be all of ISRAEL, if the Bible itself says that Judah was at war with the Israelites.
You all know about the history of the synagogue of satan don’t you? The history of the Ashkenazi Jews?
They had to pick a religion, and so they did.
Although not true Israelites,
they, and any person on the face of the earth has the opportunity to graft themselves to Israel, and can become Israelites with the acceptance of Jahushuah.

challenge me, and I will find the exact scriptures, but something tells me that most of you can’t be bothered. That throws too big of a wrench into your indoctrination.

The Israelites were punished only after threats that if they stopped following Jahuahs laws, they would be scattered to the winds.
Well, the Israelites failed miserably, and were indeed scattered to many many nations.
LOST!

Now, time has come for those lost sheep to be regathered. HE is opening the elects’ eyes.
We are returning to HIM now.
I am an Israelite from the tribe of Manasseh, one of Joseph’s 2 blessed sons.

I own a copy of the Koran, and other religious study books. I understand Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism, and tons more that are other interpretations of philosophical phony beliefs.

None make perfect sense, you people!
I used to wonder how people could not see it!
I do understand why now.
But who will be bothered to really search for TRUTH? In most religious circles of ANY kind, it would be embarrassing and shameful to go against their indoctrination.
I cant relate, but I can understand your strong
feelings of traditions. It was quite difficult for me to take Xmas and Easter from my kids, and replace the traditions with what was supposed to “be.”
Passover, Sukkot

Only Jahuahs Truth completely makes sense, and answers all questions.
Only Jahushuah’s sinless death can answer the reason for our existence.

Daze

Superstar
I can now prove Islam is 100% Freemasonic.

Actually the square and compass predates the time of the masons and goes back to the time of Mohammed the prophet.
Actually masons, kabbalists, practicioners of the "mystery religion" predate the Prophet Muhammad (saw).

The story goes back to when Prophet Solomon (as) was king. He confiscated all the books that taught magic and buried them under his throne. After he passed on they dug the books back up and learned from them. At least this is how the story goes. History is awash with disinfo so in the end God knows best.

Only thing i can confirm is magic was taught to man around the time of Babylon as its in the Quran. Long before Prophet Muhammad's (saw) time.

I don't know why i contribute to this thread because it just pushes it back on top and honestly there is alot of ignorance here. May the Creator grant you guidance as time runs short Kais.

I still suggest you look into ruqya.

Peace.

Kais_1

Star
Actually masons, kabbalists, practicioners of the "mystery religion" predate the Prophet Muhammad (saw).

The story goes back to when Prophet Solomon (as) was king. He confiscated all the books that taught magic and buried them under his throne. After he passed on they dug the books back up and learned from them. At least this is how the story goes. History is awash with disinfo so in the end God knows best.

Only thing i can confirm is magic was taught to man around the time of Babylon as its in the Quran. Long before Prophet Muhammad's (saw) time.

I don't know why i contribute to this thread because it just pushes it back on top and honestly there is alot of ignorance here. May the Creator grant you guidance as time runs short Kais.

I still suggest you look into ruqya.

Peace.
Care to point out exactly where the ignorance lies?

and you also disagree with the fact that we are worshipping a cow?