Who do Muslims really worship?

cyt456

Established
hey, you have very informative posts, I do believe that devil is trying to deceive us in anyway possible. And I believe Jesus is the true saviour. If you look closely in the history the letter j was only invented about 500 years ago. And Jesus‘ true name is yeshua. Maybe the word Jesus was used to twist our believe? Also the trinity was nowhere find in the bible and sabbath was kept by Yeshua himself. Maybe it is the authority trying to interfere with the true believe? Weird if you dig through history. I maybe wrong, i am still trying to do my research...

TokiEl

Superstar
A former Muslim said its the religion of Satan. Just listen to guest speakers on vcyamerica.org or read their articles
The Bible says it's the religion of satan.

And that's good enough for me.

Daze

Superstar
A former Muslim said its the religion of Satan. Just listen to guest speakers on vcyamerica.org or read their articles

"Indeed, Satan is an enemy to you; so take him as an enemy. He only invites his party to be among the companions of the Blaze. "
(35:6 Quran)

Daze

Superstar
Quran doesn't teach this.
I've been a Muslim since 2010. Sorry to drop some truth on your indoctrination but it does.

"Indeed Satan is ever, to mankind, a clear enemy." (17:53 Quran)

Daze

Superstar
Mark 16:15
Riddle me this. If Islam is satans religion, why does the Quran call Jesus righteous?

"And Zechariah and John and Jesus and Elias - and all were of the righteous." (6:85 Quran)

Daze

Superstar
You are indoctrinated not me
So I've given two verses as proof already, here's another.

O you who believe, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the steps of Satan, for he is your most ardent enemy. (2:208 Quran)

Feel free to ignore that one as well. If this is not indoctrination, then what is it? Cognitive dissonance perhaps.

I like how you post youtube videos as "your proof". Really shows you got nothing to stand on. "here, listen to this guy because he said something i agree with". Ya friend, no one has the time.

I do grow tired of these debates. Lord knows I've had more then my fill. Look i was a Christian for 31 years. I know what it teaches. I converted to Islam 11 years ago. I know what it teaches. I have no desire to debate what you believe. You keep posting tales of liars, I'll keep bringing truth.. and in this case.

"Indeed Satan is ever, to mankind, a clear enemy." (17:53 Quran)

Peace.

Daze

Superstar
Christianity and Islam are opposites.
As i said, I'm not interested in debates, just highlighting lies. Like that one. The biggest difference between the two faiths is in the divinity of Jesus. While there are several Christians here, on these boards who deny the divinity of Jesus as well.

Outside of that much is the same. God is one, ِAbraham was his prophet, don't lie, steal, ect.

Whats interesting in our little exchange here is how you immediately go on the defensive when someone defends Islam and does so with facts. By all means look up those verses i quoted above.

Do you feel threatened by Islam? Because it surely seems to me like you do.

Please post more. As we are all getting a clearer picture of our new member xumu.

Peace.

Daze

Superstar
Thanks for your comments. Maybe you are getting a clear picture or just one that you prefer to see of me.

Anyway, I am just saying things to help you think. Obviously the lies are within the Quran. As religion is man-made and leads to self edification.

The big question you should think about is do you really want to know God?

I used to be very religious, attend church, grew up a Baptist. I've had my share of abuse and mind control in religion. I'm free now because I didn't choose God. He chose me.

You remind me of some people I've met in the past. I'm wondering if you are a woman? Most women ask lots of questions or believe as you have.

I'm actually enjoying this dialogue. I rarely get a chance to talk with a Muslim.

Maybe if you lived close by we could drink some tea or soda and chat some.
Islam is the thinking mans religion. There are multiple verses instructing man to stop, think, reflect.

I am not one who thinks religion is man made. In fact i think this refutes the purpose of life. If you believe in God, then surely you believe he sent down some form of instruction?

I think Muslims know God best as they describe / know him through his names of which there are 99. Such as Al Quddus (the holy one), Al Wadud (the loving) and Al Halaq (the creator). There are actually more, but 99 is more "main stream" Islam. Do Buddhists have so many descriptions of God? Hindus? Idk.

My dad was a Baptist and my mother was a Witness. Both have passed on.

Sadly many use religion to abuse others, but you can't really judge a religion by those who claim to represent it. You have to look at what the faith itself actually teaches. Whats in its books and what its scholars say. Not what some youtuber puts out.

I'm male and i currently live in Texas. I was born and raised in Indiana, i have never left the US.

You can believe what you want. But I choose to believe truth, not errors as Quaran teach.

Religion is of man, not God. I wish I could help you to see the bigger picture here. But maybe with prayer and time you will see.
I pray 5 times a day 7 days a week, as is normal with most practicing Muslims. I worship the Creator, Allah in Islam, God the Father in Christianity. They are one in the same.

Connection with the Almighty is needed for many reasons, for one to tell truth from falsehood, especially in this age of deceit. Connection comes through prayer.

I bet you didnt even read the bible when you were following Churchianity as I call it.

If you had read the bible then ( its still not too late :) )you'd not have changed over to Islam so quickly.
I remember one time when i was pretty young in Sunday school amongst a dozen kids or so. The teacher would call out a Biblical verse and whoever found it first would get a piece of candy. I won alot of these challenges because i was familiar with the Bible even as a child.

.. Idk what to comment on the "Muslim doctor". There are literally 2 billion Muslims on the planet today. Literally 1 in 4 humans. There is likely alot of Muslims in your reality, they just never mentioned it.

Bin Ladin was a scapegoat. 9/11 was all about getting the US into the middle east. Where we've been for 20 years now.

Daze

Superstar
Islam teaches a lot of weird opposites of the Bible
Such as?

Lots of religions hold morals, standards , claim to believe in God. Many believe in more than one god yet still teach do not steal etc.

What seperates the Christian from all religions is that like me I don't believe works or what you can do will ever save you.

Islam teaches works, yet many in Islam teach self righteousness like many religions do. So many religions like Islam are centered on works and philosophies of men, not God.
There are likely similarities in all religions due to the fact all religions are sourced from one. After all, God did send 144k prophets. We just see the division and variety today due to the corruption of man.

Yes works are important as this life is a test. if you don't look out for and take care of the orphan and hungry man, can you still claim to be pious? Actually the Quran says the one who does not feed the needy does not believe in the day of Judgment.

"Have you seen the one who denies the Recompense?
For that is the one who drives away the orphan
And does not encourage the feeding of the poor." ( 107:1-3 Quran)

After all life is a test. What kind of test has no trials?

Daze

Superstar
You sound like you just were tired of religion but didn't give God a chance to teach you.

YouTube videos aren't so bad. Some teach truth, some teach lies. I've learned a lot over the years through most YouTube videos various topics.

You just sound like you're still looking for answers. Maybe people scared you off from Christian faith. Just read the New Testament. I've learned nothing, no book is accurate then the King James Bible.

I've learned only Christ cares for us. I used to study cults, religions, and am satisfied with my belief in Christ without any Quaran or Book of Mormon or Awake literature.
Islam came at a pretty dark time in my life. Its literally a gift. Not only that it pulled me out of that situation but that it made it abundantly clear what God wants and expects from me.

Jesus is pivotal in Islam. Mary has an entire chapter in the Quran. Maybe you should open the Quran and see what it says? Or better yet. As I've told others. Put your head on the ground and ask God to show you the truth. Pray as Jesus did.

Those God guides can not go astray, those he leaves behind have no hope.

Daze

Superstar
If you can slow down on the posts I'd appreciate it. I'm sure some are getting lost as you're posting 3 before i can reply to one. I won't be here much longer as its 9:30 on a work night... anyway.

Yes life is a test.

To answer another post of yours... Weird stuff Islam teaches

It teaches that 100 virgins await them in heaven, plus Jesus was a Prophet, which contradicts the Bible .

One the bible teaches to avoid list of the world

Two the bible teaches Jesus is God ( John 1:1

There is little to compare God of the Bible to Islam, as both are opposites.

Islam while teaches peace, its not the peace the Bible teaches.

I know many Muslims try to teach Islam is peace, etc etc. But by end of the day it is just no different than reading the Awake literature.

I had once studied Scientology and thought it was interesting. Yet after careful research and my own convictions found that it was similar to Athiesm.
I'm pretty sure 100 virgins is not in the Quran, i think its 72 and its in the hadith. Lets be honest here, man to man.
You being a man i could ask what your greatest desire is. However, being a man myself i already know what it is.

Now living in a world today where woman are literally naked on tv, in ad's, practically everywhere. When its difficult to go to the grocery store without seeing a half naked woman in the west...

Man is more then encouraged to fornicate, yes? Just look at your preachers falling into adultery. For God's sake we live in a world where girls are getting sent home from school because there dress is too long. This is society today, "take it off".

Do you not think that you should be rewarded if you adhered to the ten commandments and didn't covet your neighbors wife?

The woman in heaven are a reward for man restraining himself here. In Islam a man (and woman) can have whatever they desire in Heaven. Now let me ask you. What will you want in heaven? If you were honest you'd say what every other man wants.

The Bible does not teach Jesus is god. In fact there are 91 verses in the Bible that reject his divinity. Feel free to browse the forums as this has been debated over and over and over and over. It is the proverbial dead horse.

Like i mentioned earlier. There are Christians here like Todd who reject Jesus divinity and read from the same book you do.

Scientology was/is a money scam for suckers. Just ask Tom Cruise.

Daze

Superstar
Here is why Islam is not compatible with Christianity

It would be too much to write, so here is the links

http://www.islam-for-dummies.com/falseislam/

https://www.academia.edu/38787980/False_Teachings_of_Islam
"Islam for dummies" pretty much says it all, doesn't it? Why can't you be bothered to take some time and look into what Islam really teaches? Maybe ask some Muslims in your community? I know there are many in Chicago as i used to live 2 hours from there.

Truth is there's a fortune to be made in attacking Islam. Just ask David Wood. $9000 a month for literally being a hate preacher.

Everyone and there Uncle have written books attacking it. Yet people like me still find Islam and embrace it.

If God the Father wills i will die a Muslim. Only then can i be successful.

Peace.

Kais_1

Star
hey, you have very informative posts, I do believe that devil is trying to deceive us in anyway possible. And I believe Jesus is the true saviour. If you look closely in the history the letter j was only invented about 500 years ago. And Jesus‘ true name is yeshua. Maybe the word Jesus was used to twist our believe? Also the trinity was nowhere find in the bible and sabbath was kept by Yeshua himself. Maybe it is the authority trying to interfere with the true believe? Weird if you dig through history. I maybe wrong, i am still trying to do my research...

about 2,700 years old

So, how old is Latin? To put it briefly — about 2,700 years old. The birth of Latin took place around 700 BC in a small settlement sloping up towards Palatine Hill. The speakers of this language were called Romans, after their legendary founder, Romulus.

J, or j, is the tenth letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. Its usual name in English is jay (pronounced /ˈdʒeɪ/), with a now-uncommon variant jy /ˈdʒaɪ/.

Kais_1

Star
As i have previously posted...i do think that HORUS = HIRAM.

Jesus is also known as Krishna, Mithras, Dionysius and Jesus and more are one and the same.

Also as some historians seem to think...Jesus was made to look like previous heros/legends and prophets of old, just to make him acceptable to the public.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Christendom today is mostly pagans posing as pastors and sunday people posing as christians.

cyt456

Established
Why is all the sun gods share the same or similar life stories. And it is also linked to Illuminati (the pyramid, all seeing eye Also known as eye of Horus, black and white, all the symbols, the mystery number 369, the 33hz frequency). I watched god’s problem about why people is suffering on YouTub, which also makes a lot of sense. I was just wondering why is there has to be good and evil. What if our reality is some kind of simulation. Just like humans would not show any mercy towards lab rats. What if we are lab rats at some sense.

cyt456

Established
Who is there to grantee that the creators loves us and there will be better things after life. all scream matrix to me.

Kais_1

Star
Why is all the sun gods share the same or similar life stories. And it is also linked to Illuminati (the pyramid, all seeing eye Also known as eye of Horus, black and white, all the symbols, the mystery number 369, the 33hz frequency). I watched god’s problem about why people is suffering on YouTub, which also makes a lot of sense. I was just wondering why is there has to be good and evil. What if our reality is some kind of simulation. Just like humans would not show any mercy towards lab rats. What if we are lab rats at some sense.
i do have memories of me being in the future and going to the local cinema complex....i see a VR game ..and i play that game....that game is this life....

so i think that when i die i will wake up in the future at a cinema complex playing a vr game.

cyt456

Established
i do have memories of me being in the future and going to the local cinema complex....i see a VR game ..and i play that game....that game is this life....

so i think that when i die i will wake up in the future at a cinema complex playing a vr game.
This game sucked