Who do Muslims really worship?

meximonk

Star
what does it say to you?
No offense is intended, but I suspect the lack of response might be even more of an offense, and contrary to many, I'm not in the habit of intentionally offending.

The fact anyone would use a symbol that my enemy uses to indentify itself inevitably means 2 things:
1) They are ignorant of the same.
2) They are aware of the same.

Either option bodes problems for me. If option 1 refuses to see the light of day, then I must move on, where my time (which really does not belong to me, it has been purchased and I am accountable for it), and their time is not wasted.

Kais_1

Star
No offense is intended, but I suspect the lack of response might be even more of an offense, and contrary to many, I'm not in the habit of intentionally offending.

The fact anyone would use a symbol that my enemy uses to indentify itself inevitably means 2 things:
1) They are ignorant of the same.
2) They are aware of the same.

Either option bodes problems for me. If option 1 refuses to see the light of day, then I must move on, where my time (which really does not belong to me, it has been purchased and I am accountable for it), and their time is not wasted.
in my opinion the Eye of Horus means KFR which means KAFIR.

Kais_1

Star
Untitled.png

The above numbers have been showing for a few days on Sky news...

i tried working them out...

this is what i got...

2 x 53 =106 =16 = P or S =19

2 x 14 = 28 = Y

2 x 7 =14 = N

NYSP = 3 74

= 888 74

my exact dob...

Kais_1

Star
you can work it out many ways...but its really 999 ZAW IRA
AMIRA Z

Amira (also spelled Emira or Ameera) Amirah (Arabic: أميرة) (Hebrew: אֲמִירָה ) is an Arabic female given name, meaning "princess", and a Hebrew female given name, meaning 'treetop' or 'saying'. Variant forms include: Emira, Ameera, Ameerah, Amirah, and Meera.

Kais_1

Star
Amira is an indirect Quranic name for girls that means “leader”, “commander”, “chief”. It is derived from the A-M-R root (to command) which is used in many places in the Quran.

Kais_1

Star
please take a look at this link and feel free to post your feedback....

this image in particular from the linked website got me thinking.(and its not the naked women)

its the text...

i did mention earlier in this thread the thing about two mothers from the time of Solomon, Neith and Sophia

Neith = Mother of Ra

Ra = Sun

SOPHIA = mother

anyone have any more info on this matter?

Kais_1

Star

this image in particular from the linked website got me thinking.(and its not the naked women)

its the text...

i did mention earlier in this thread the thing about two mothers from the time of Solomon, Neith and Sophia

Neith = Mother of Ra

Ra = Sun

SOPHIA = mother

anyone have any more info on this matter?

Kais_1

Star
Summary: Adult stem cells extracted from human bone marrow have been coaxed into becoming male reproductive cells. Human bone marrow has been used to create early-stage sperm cells for the first time, a scientific step forward that will help researchers understand more about how sperm cells are created