Who do Muslims really worship?

meximonk

Star
Are you a real monk?
Once upon a time, when dinosaurs roamed the Earth, I was studying to be a Catholic Priest. Then I encountered a specific type of Catholic Priest and left the great Whore far behind, never to look back. But my Faith was reinforced like a 500 pound man wrapped around a vending machine inside an iron box in turn inside of Cheyenne Mountain.

My dumb (hee-haw) decided to get a job working for the Federal Government, thinking that would fulfill my desire for righteousness. Bet you can guess how that ended. Anyoo the experience was not without value as by the time I got done with these 2 big mistakes my eyes were as wide open as an owl after drinking a StrarCracks® Red-eye.

I applied that same fortitude and caffeine powered energy to the Scriptures and learned to read them in their original language. Then I subsequently realized the whore's sisters (Islam, Rabbinic Judaism, Hinduism, B'hai Faith...), and her daughters (Protestant Christianity and it's daughters, Orthodox Christianity), and woke up the rest of the way.

I, still being a young man, and still full of piss, vinegar, and extreme short sightedness, proceeded to inform the entire world of my findings. The results were, to say the very least, extremely painful, excruciating even. It's a miracle (truly) I survived. The results were partially: lost multimillion dollar businesses; the inability to get a job anywhere in the USA or with any US connected firm; mystery men constantly ransacking my home when I wasn't home (which later was taken from me too, multiple times); family being told (and believing) that I'm off my rocker (and after going through all this horse-hockey even if it were true, who could blame me); my children being taken away, but ha-ha, I got 'em back; women leaving me (but I'm much better off); and various injuries physical and otherwise. However, in all that, I was blessed in that I have citizenship in multiple countries and I operate frequently through proxy and because practically everyone thinks that I'm couple a fries short of a Happy Meal®, I'm not considered enough a threat anymore when they do locate me to bother.

Sorry for the diarreha of the mouth, but it's hard to sum it all up in a nutshell.

also

take a look at this link posted in this same thread

Okay, the eye of Horus. I see it, I know about it, now what?

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
Oh wait, for some reason the link you posted didn't show up a first. Going to the URL now...

meximonk

Star
Okay, yeah, I'm with you. This is all part of Luciferianism. But what are you getting at, are you asking if I'm familiar with it?

Kais_1

Star
Okay, yeah, I'm with you. This is all part of Luciferianism. But what are you getting at, are you asking if I'm familiar with it?
The Satanic verses are SURAH NAJM which equals ALLAH which equals ASSAD which equals ALLAT

ALLAT is one of the 3 pagan goddesses...

ALLAH is the same as H and T = 8

i have now found the pagan name to be ODIN coded into all 3 pagan goddesses names..

i just wondered as yourself being a monk and all...that do you know this already?

or is it new to you?

meximonk

Star

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Oh look it’s the trouble causer cracking pathetic jokes again, maybe if you spent more time reading a book you might get a clue yourself!
Just a thought. . .
Translation: "Hey you guys are so lame and I dont care. In fact I dont care SO MUCH that Im going to follow you around derailing threads all over the site!"

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Wow great comeback bro
Yet another of your many issues on display here. Instead of looking for dialog with the like minded, respectfully challenging others with sound arguments or just leaving it alone... you pull the same provoke/derail/insult theme over and over. You call people vulgar names and insult entire cross-sections of humanity... all while calling for some macho theatrical "stand" you are far too punked out to ever attempt yourself.

Its just a place to flex your atrophied and hate filled muscles of delusion. So yeah, most people aint looking to trade "comebacks" with you guys... this place is more like worldstar than ever smh

Kais_1

Star

Thanks for the link..

i personally worked out the meaning of Bism Allah Hiram man ni raheem...

works out to be...

Kais_1

Star

Further information...

Millions of Muslims throughout the world...call Allah by the name of ALLAH TALLA...

They are actually mixing the name of ALLAH with a pagan goddess.

meximonk

Star
Absolutely. Contrary to the Public Skrewl system in the West, Constantine was not a convert. He was a worshipper of Sol Invictus Mithra 'til the day he died. The Mystery Schools that ruled Rome (they're called the Illuminati today) were finally convinced that they couldn't "beat" the Nazarine Sect of Judaism, so they decided to, "join it" (but not really) by creating a new, hybrid "Christian" religion cult that the Bible warned us about. It still dominates today.