Who do Muslims really worship?

Daze

Superstar
Shukran for the advice, I however think he knows that its working with Jinn and Magik. He used to help make the stuff for the Imam, and also once made a comment that he wears a Taweez on his arm that allows him to see Jinn. Knowing the person he is I prefer to stay out of their business, I gathered all the Taweezs and put them in a bucket, intending to burn them. However before I could the domestic help got hold of it and threw it away. In a time of ignorance we also saw this so called Imaam and he buried taweezs in the ground at my house(bare in mind at this time we didnt know about fake imaams and how they actually do magik and stuff) those taweezs are still in the ground we dont know where. Im hoping Allah has just deactivated them because now that we know better im hoping they are not still active. If they are not destroyed correctly, what can happen? Its been years now but I am not sure iv always had strange experiences, currently too often something knocks on my door, a door that cant even be blown by the wind.
His claims of seeing djinn are definitely questionable. He only see's what they allow him to see as the Quran tells us, the djinn see us from a location where we can't see them.

Generally djinn are attached to amulets. This binding is done with sihr. If you open one / destroy it improperly, it can make you the target.

However, as you have said, nothing can happen until Allah wills it. If you seek his protection then there is no fear.

There are 4 short protection surahs (ayats). You should read them often. Surah Ikhlas, Falaq, Nas and Ayatul Kursi. These will protect you from everything. There are also protective duas.

Far as "knocking on your door", djinn are literally everywhere. They are in the billions. While we can't see them, they are all around and pass through us all day, every day.

Far as the devils go, the shaytans, those that seek to harm you. They are easily repelled with the remembrance of Allah.

The Prophet (saw) said the devil will not enter the house where surah Baqarah is recited.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) said:
For everything there is a pinnacle, and the pinnacle of the Quran is Soorah Al-Baqarah; if anyone recites it in his house during the day, no devil will come near his house for three days; and if anyone recites it in his house during the night no devil will enter his house for three nights.
If you don't know it then playing it will suffice if Allah wills.

@Daze are you a female?
Male.

Gnome

Rookie
Sorry, but after stating some relatively true facts about Islam, you go on to speak as though you where a superstitious moron (and I tend to think it's more likely the case you are merely repeating things you are told to think culturally, than anything resembling reality).

Astrology is an old "science" that fortune tellers / sooth sayers used to use the djinn for.
There is nothing supernatural about Astrology, it is the reading and measuring of the constellations and their archetypal relation to events down here. Fundamentally it is about measuring and trying to quantify time itself through the stars.
There is a lot of absurd fanatical speculation about what people such as yourself THINK Astrology is, yet simply exploring the subject shows that you are either speaking out of your arse or are repeating garbage.

Astrology used to be non-distinguished from astronomy itself, only in recent centuries has it been taken to be a separate kind of thing. Then plus we have later newage circles post-50s trying to turn it into their own thing, equally as superstitious as your own bullshit.

You say astrology is basically evil, yet you still use a calendar, you still use the sky to show your direction and you still use the sky to predict the weather. Again, you're just talking nonsense.

Numerology is used by the djinn in magic.
Numerology is also a neutral thing. All religions believe in the significance of particular numbers, the entire science/philosophy of Mathematics itself very widely acknowledges this - seeing how we have reoccurring numbers in nature for instance.
Go to the very first Surah of the Qur'an, and there you have the importance of the number 7 (of which even the Bible makes a point of, 7 days of creation, so-called) as referenced in Surah 15:87.

Go back to Pythagoras and you will see the most significant contribution to the nature of number in western intellectual history: http://jwilson.coe.uga.edu/EMAT6680Fa06/Hobgood/Pythagoras.html
Numbers are directly related to Geometry. All the sciences are correlated to each other.
Then go to the geometry derived from Plato: https://mathworld.wolfram.com/PlatonicSolid.html
This is science, not superstition, and nothing to do with the superstitious garbage you are speaking of.

But as I've already said, there are evidently clearly a lot of people like yourself on this forum who condemn numerology while practicing it, take this as an example: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bible-numbers.7233/

However, maybe you need to go to beginner level and study what numbers are: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number

Daze

Superstar
i recall the muslims on here saying that dont delve into numerology....

the numerology i do is different ..i work letters for there numbers...

and thats how i found this out..

ALLAH = ASSAD = NAJM

are you saying thats bullshit?

the gematria i work out has helped me open my eyes to the real truth.
I'm saying the same thing i told you a few weeks ago. Look into ruqya services and find a reputable raki.

Daze

Superstar
Sorry, but after stating some relatively true facts about Islam, you go on to speak as though you where a superstitious moron
While i do enjoy most of your posts, some of us have been given knowledge that others haven't. It's not something i wish to debate.

If you have a problem with anything i say then i will source it. Outside of that we'll agree to disagree.

Peace.

His claims of seeing djinn are definitely questionable. He only see's what they allow him to see as the Quran tells us, the djinn see us from a location where we can't see them.

Generally djinn are attached to amulets. This binding is done with sihr. If you open one / destroy it improperly, it can make you the target.

However, as you have said, nothing can happen until Allah wills it. If you seek his protection then there is no fear.

There are 4 short protection surahs (ayats). You should read them often. Surah Ikhlas, Falaq, Nas and Ayatul Kursi. These will protect you from everything. There are also protective duas.

Far as "knocking on your door", djinn are literally everywhere. They are in the billions. While we can't see them, they are all around and pass through us all day, every day.

Far as the devils go, the shaytans, those that seek to harm you. They are easily repelled with the remembrance of Allah.

The Prophet (saw) said the devil will not enter the house where surah Baqarah is recited.

If you don't know it then playing it will suffice if Allah wills.

Male.
Okay thank u once again.

I was looking up if one can play digital recitation as ruqya and some scholars said no.

I do recite those Surahs.
However I would just like to ask the opinion of anyone may have a logical explanation of an experience I had a few weeks ago.

I went to sleep. However I came to consciousness and I was in the bathroom(i dont remember getting up to go there) and I found myself in my toilet in the dark. I thought thats quite strange as I would normally switch the light on. I left the bathroom. I tried switching my bedroom light on but it wouldnt go on, I then tried the bathroom light and that too would not go on. I assumed it was what we call loadshedding in my country where there is no power in certain areas at certain times. As I walked back to my bed, I felt myself completely covered, like someone threw a blanket over me, everything was muffled, I could not move speak or anything at all, I felt my arms pinned to my side too. With in my mind I screamed NOOOOOO, and then aggressively started reciting, but as I recited I heard the athaan in my right ear, and the left felt as though it was under water. I was released and fell straight into my bed and then shot up to sit up straight. I thought what the hell happened, I then looked at my phone and saw it wasnt Fajr time so hearing the athaan made no sense. I assumed it was a dream, only for my daughter to wake up and told me something was with us, and she refused to go and sleep, her eyes darting around the room for an hour before she eventually fell asleep. She is 2 and a half. I cant figure out what thats about

Sorry, but after stating some relatively true facts about Islam, you go on to speak as though you where a superstitious moron (and I tend to think it's more likely the case you are merely repeating things you are told to think culturally, than anything resembling reality).

There is nothing supernatural about Astrology, it is the reading and measuring of the constellations and their archetypal relation to events down here. Fundamentally it is about measuring and trying to quantify time itself through the stars.
There is a lot of absurd fanatical speculation about what people such as yourself THINK Astrology is, yet simply exploring the subject shows that you are either speaking out of your arse or are repeating garbage.

Astrology used to be non-distinguished from astronomy itself, only in recent centuries has it been taken to be a separate kind of thing. Then plus we have later newage circles post-50s trying to turn it into their own thing, equally as superstitious as your own bullshit.

You say astrology is basically evil, yet you still use a calendar, you still use the sky to show your direction and you still use the sky to predict the weather. Again, you're just talking nonsense.

Numerology is also a neutral thing. All religions believe in the significance of particular numbers, the entire science/philosophy of Mathematics itself very widely acknowledges this - seeing how we have reoccurring numbers in nature for instance.
Go to the very first Surah of the Qur'an, and there you have the importance of the number 7 (of which even the Bible makes a point of, 7 days of creation, so-called) as referenced in Surah 15:87.

Go back to Pythagoras and you will see the most significant contribution to the nature of number in western intellectual history: http://jwilson.coe.uga.edu/EMAT6680Fa06/Hobgood/Pythagoras.html
Numbers are directly related to Geometry. All the sciences are correlated to each other.
Then go to the geometry derived from Plato: https://mathworld.wolfram.com/PlatonicSolid.html
This is science, not superstition, and nothing to do with the superstitious garbage you are speaking of.

But as I've already said, there are evidently clearly a lot of people like yourself on this forum who condemn numerology while practicing it, take this as an example: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bible-numbers.7233/

However, maybe you need to go to beginner level and study what numbers are: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number
In Islam you are not supposed to Delve into Numerology used in a certain magical way if im not mistaken. Astrology and following the stars and dates and things are also used by Satanists for magical purposes too. I need to look into that. What I can say is that the Taweez I opened, it had arabic writing, it had letter, it had hebrew numbers, it had diagrams and 9 blocks in rows 3 down and 3 across also containing numbers and letters etc so im sure this is significant in why Islam forbids it?

Oh yes and the Taweezs contained pentagrams in the corners etc etc

(@Gnome, I apologise for misrepresenting what you said, it was rash of me to react that way.) Islam unequivocally forbids magic, divination, soothsaying and astrology. The knowledge of the unseen belongs only to God.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Okay thank u once again.

I was looking up if one can play digital recitation as ruqya and some scholars said no.

I do recite those Surahs.
However I would just like to ask the opinion of anyone may have a logical explanation of an experience I had a few weeks ago.

I went to sleep. However I came to consciousness and I was in the bathroom(i dont remember getting up to go there) and I found myself in my toilet in the dark. I thought thats quite strange as I would normally switch the light on. I left the bathroom. I tried switching my bedroom light on but it wouldnt go on, I then tried the bathroom light and that too would not go on. I assumed it was what we call loadshedding in my country where there is no power in certain areas at certain times. As I walked back to my bed, I felt myself completely covered, like someone threw a blanket over me, everything was muffled, I could not move speak or anything at all, I felt my arms pinned to my side too. With in my mind I screamed NOOOOOO, and then aggressively started reciting, but as I recited I heard the athaan in my right ear, and the left felt as though it was under water. I was released and fell straight into my bed and then shot up to sit up straight. I thought what the hell happened, I then looked at my phone and saw it wasnt Fajr time so hearing the athaan made no sense. I assumed it was a dream, only for my daughter to wake up and told me something was with us, and she refused to go and sleep, her eyes darting around the room for an hour before she eventually fell asleep. She is 2 and a half. I cant figure out what thats about
It is better to recite the surahs / ruqya yourself. But if your unable, playing them is better then nothing.

"Sleep paralysis" is usually djinn holding you down, while the secular world has a different explanation. I forget the details but sleep walking was djinn related as well. Such as you winding up in the bathroom not knowing how you got there. You likely know bathrooms are the devils favorite place, why there's a specific dua when you enter the bathroom.

What you describe after the bathroom is typical of "sleep paralysis". The devil will run from the athan, perhaps your angel was giving you this advice?

As the say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

proxy-image.jpg

If you don't know this surah i have a youtube channel that teaches it.

The Prophet (saw) also said the one who recites ayatul Kursi after ever prayer, nothing will stop him from entering heaven after his death.
So, its good prophetic advice to recite this surah every day. Your problems will disappear God willing.

Gnome

Rookie
With respect Gnome, you could have made your point without calling @Daze a 'superstitious moron'.
I know what I said and I phrased it specifically to not be what you said.

you go on to speak as though you where a superstitious moron (and I tend to think it's more likely the case you are merely repeating things you are told to think culturally, than anything resembling reality).
Islam unequivocally forbids magic, divination, soothsaying and astrology. The knowledge of the unseen belongs only to God.
This is the area where Muslims, not Islam, I see as engaging in the same illogical views as most Christians. It's worse in regards to Muslims though when the Qur'an is so viciously supportive of the use of the intellect ('Aql).

It's not simply a matter of "so and so says this is bad, therefore I don't do it and I oppose it". It's rather a matter of said people objectively having wrong views on the topic, not even knowing what they are opposing and therefore making bullshit statements that actually have nothing to do with the subject.

It's basically the equivalent of saying "I oppose ice hockey because I think it's immoral for people to run around the carpark whacking other people over the head with hockey sticks", where is the relevance to anything?

I know what I said and I phrased it specifically to not be what you said.

This is the area where Muslims, not Islam, I see as engaging in the same illogical views as most Christians. It's worse in regards to Muslims though when the Qur'an is so viciously supportive of the use of the intellect ('Aql).

It's not simply a matter of "so and so says this is bad, therefore I don't do it and I oppose it". It's rather a matter of said people objectively having wrong views on the topic, not even knowing what they are opposing and therefore making bullshit statements that actually have nothing to do with the subject.

It's basically the equivalent of saying "I oppose ice hockey because I think it's immoral for people to run around the carpark whacking other people over the head with hockey sticks", where is the relevance to anything?
Is the relevance not that it is used within the religion of Satanism? Is one not meant to stay away from Satanic practices?

It is better to recite the surahs / ruqya yourself. But if your unable, playing them is better then nothing.

"Sleep paralysis" is usually djinn holding you down, while the secular world has a different explanation. I forget the details but sleep walking was djinn related as well. Such as you winding up in the bathroom not knowing how you got there. You likely know bathrooms are the devils favorite place, why there's a specific dua when you enter the bathroom.

What you describe after the bathroom is typical of "sleep paralysis". The devil will run from the athan, perhaps your angel was giving you this advice?

As the say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

View attachment 43821

If you don't know this surah i have a youtube channel that teaches it.

The Prophet (saw) also said the one who recites ayatul Kursi after ever prayer, nothing will stop him from entering heaven after his death.
So, its good prophetic advice to recite this surah every day. Your problems will disappear God willing.
Fascinating because I dont sleep walk. The whole thing was bizarre. I cant remember if I had said Ayatul Kursi that night. Never thought of an Angel helping me. I never think of angels at all. Yes good advice Shukran.

Gnome

Rookie
Is the relevance not that it is used within the religion of Satanism? Is one not meant to stay away from Satanic practices?
I doubt you'll find many Satanists interested in that, if any.

To call them "Satanic practices" is both circular reasoning (because you are the one who has relegated them to that category in your assertion) and a mere value judgement (seeing again how in the Abrahamic religions the word "Satanic" is basically a synonym of calling something "Evil") stemming from superstitions.

To call them "Satanic practices" is both circular reasoning (because you are the one who has relegated them to that category in your assertion) and a mere value judgement (seeing again how in the Abrahamic religions the word "Satanic" is basically a synonym of calling something "Evil") stemming from superstitions.
I dont see how its superstition when black magik clearly contains numerology spells and so on and so forth. I mean u dont have to believe it. Do u know many Satanists who tell you how they cast spells etc?

Im not understanding why u are calling this superstition. Numerology is used to calculate your future of which nobody but God can know. Its used in spells its used as soothsaying. Can u elaborate as to why u dont believe numerology to be used this way when u can easily find this information

Daze

Superstar
Fascinating because I dont sleep walk. The whole thing was bizarre. I cant remember if I had said Ayatul Kursi that night. Never thought of an Angel helping me. I never think of angels at all. Yes good advice Shukran.
Everyone likes to mention the devil companion but people forget we have an angel companion to.

Problem is the one you usually ignore becomes harder to hear. Since the devil calls to the nafs, the angel tends to be the one who gets drowned out. But he's there. The more you take his advice, the louder he will get.

Trust me, no devil is gonna tell you to recite the athan :).

Gnome

Rookie
Im not understanding why u are calling this superstition. Numerology is used to calculate your future of which nobody but God can know. Its used in spells its used as soothsaying. Can u elaborate as to why u dont believe numerology to be used this way when u can easily find this information
Because it is taking superstitious views towards numbers. Numerology is the attribution of observable values towards numbers. Metaphysically it is the principle of fractions itself, two fits into one, five fits into two, ten fits into five, one million fits into one, everything subdivides, etc.
For others it is the geometrical nature of number, of which I linked in two articles above. Think of spirals, which are common in nature.

There is no direct correlation between numbers and magic. Though from the perspective of sorting, of categorization, archiving etc one will find that there are large trends in the connections that certain numbers have which may represent something archetypal about those numbers.
One very obvious example well known to us all (which you will find mentioned as an evidence of God, in the Qur'an) is male and female. Reproduction is the union of two separate forces. Therefore what we know as life is two. It's a really basic and simple example but we do already cognitively understand number this way, it's a simple inevitability in the way we relate to the world.

I don't understand what role numbers could possibly have in one casting a spell, but I'll think about it.

Because it is taking superstitious views towards numbers. Numerology is the attribution of observable values towards numbers. Metaphysically it is the principle of fractions itself, two fits into one, five fits into two, ten fits into five, one million fits into one, everything subdivides, etc.
For others it is the geometrical nature of number, of which I linked in two articles above. Think of spirals, which are common in nature.

There is no direct correlation between numbers and magic. Though from the perspective of sorting, of categorization, archiving etc one will find that there are large trends in the connections that certain numbers have which may represent something archetypal about those numbers.
One very obvious example well known to us all (which you will find mentioned as an evidence of God, in the Qur'an) is male and female. Reproduction is the union of two separate forces. Therefore what we know as life is two. It's a really basic and simple example but we do already cognitively understand number this way, it's a simple inevitability in the way we relate to the world.

I don't understand what role numbers could possibly have in one casting a spell, but I'll think about it.
U could very simply duckduckgo a search on how numerology is used in magik.

You say there is no direct correlation between numbers and Magik. You get the normal way of using numbers and number systems and you get ways which you can use numerology in a magikal way. Its like using an onion. U can use an onion to make delicious food. OR u can use an onion crush it up and rub it in somones eyes to make them suffer. The principle is the same.