Who do Muslims really worship?

Kais_1

Star
Absolute garbage. Instead of reading trash like this, why don't you spend your time watching lectures?
Increase your knowledge of the deen so you don't wake up a believer and go to bed a kafir.

Here's a good dua to memorize, the Prophets (saw) dua, "My Lord, give me knowledge".

you mean why dont you brainwash yourself.....??

Janahbanana12

Youre literally coming up with some conspiracy and putting all this into one word. Get a hold of yourself!

We always encourage tawheed(oneness of Allah) and shirk(associating partners with Allah) is the gravest sin. Period.

I don't know why everyone gets angry. In Islam we are told to question everything. My question is why the similarities between old Egyptian god themes And old pagan rituals. I need to know

Astrology deals with magic (sihr), so does numerology. Magic at its core relies on djinn worship. This is why they are haram.

The Quran clearly states those who use magic trade this life for the next.

If you studied the djinn, you'd probably come across some answers. But neither (astrology / numerology) will bring any benefit. Its best to avoid them completely.

Mark Passio claims to be an ex-satanist. You might want to be careful who you take information from.
I am aware that sihr is haraam and I understand why. My father is a doctor who left western medicine to do functional root cause natural medicine which is the opposite of Satanic big pharma. Hes also a muslim scholar who gives lectures and podcasts on education about the NEW WORLD ORDER and Islam. He has a great respect for Mark Passio who taught him alot and inspired him along his path.I also happen to intuitively trust Mark Passio not to say that ALL his information is correct, and I dont think he will willfully tell people the wrong information. If he is telling people something I believe its because he believes that information. And he is pretty spot on

Astrology deals with magic (sihr), so does numerology. Magic at its core relies on djinn worship. This is why they are haram.

The Quran clearly states those who use magic trade this life for the next.

If you studied the djinn, you'd probably come across some answers. But neither (astrology / numerology) will bring any benefit. Its best to avoid them completely.

Mark Passio claims to be an ex-satanist. You might want to be careful who you take information from.
Also yes I understand that Numerology and Astrology are I dont know how to say it, Satanic ideologies used for evil. However the entire universe is based on numbers, even the Quraan is based on Mathematical miracles. Its encoded by numbers as well which is one of the reasons it cannot be changed

Absolute garbage. Instead of reading trash like this, why don't you spend your time watching lectures?
Increase your knowledge of the deen so you don't wake up a believer and go to bed a kafir.

Here's a good dua to memorize, the Prophets (saw) dua, "My Lord, give me knowledge".

Can u explain why its garbage? Howcome Islam does have similarities to old pagan rituals. Thats what im asking. Its not helpful to say its garbage and not explain why

Kais_1

Star
Can u explain why its garbage? Howcome Islam does have similarities to old pagan rituals. Thats what im asking. Its not helpful to say its garbage and not explain why
personally for me , the make or break point is in SURAH NAJM.

and i continue to read SURAH FATIHA as it resounds with me.

personally for me , the make or break point is in SURAH NAJM.

and i continue to read SURAH FATIHA as it resounds with me.
Im just confused. I was closer to Allah when I was a massive sinner. Now I hardly commit any sins and I have no connection. The more ive made salaah for Allah to guide me on the straight path, the further away from Islam I get. Iv asked Allah to show me the way, but now im seeing the connection between past pagan practices and Islam. The more I cry to God, literal tears because I feel so lost, the less connection I have with God. I just dont understand.

I also really hate my life, but iv hated my life most of my life and still had a happy connection grateful connection to God. Is this a test, to just have zero connection and lose my faith in Islam, or keep my faith whilst knocking on a closed door for years now. I dont know. I just dont know

Kais_1

Star
I also really hate my life, but iv hated my life most of my life and still had a happy connection grateful connection to God. Is this a test, to just have zero connection and lose my faith in Islam, or keep my faith whilst knocking on a closed door for years now. I dont know. I just dont know
what does your father say?

Daze

Superstar
What makes u think I dont listen to lectures? I actually shared the wrong link. Oops. Will look for the correct one
Because you don't seem like you have much knowledge to believe such garbage. That page is full of lies. Prophet Abraham (as) built the Kaaba long before Islam, even before Christianity and Judaism.

The Prophet Muhammad (saw) did not merge paganism with Islam, none what so ever. All idols that were in Mecca were obliterated. Its Christianity that compromised with new followers, such as Easter and Christmas. Christian holidays are full of paganism. You'll notice there are no Muslim holidays outside of Eid.

The Quran makes it Absolutely clear that Allah (awj) is not a moon god. I mean i can go on, that page is full of absolute lies.

For you to actually believe it makes me wonder what kind of knowledge you have, which is why i suggested lectures. So you can gather knowledge of the deen.

I don't know why everyone gets angry. In Islam we are told to question everything. My question is why the similarities between old Egyptian god themes And old pagan rituals. I need to know
I'm not angry at all. Yes, we should question absolutely everything. There is no paganism in Islam what so ever, this is thee religion of Tawheed.
What you have linked is nothing more then the devil attacking it, trying his best to divert you from the straight path.

What you need to do is verify "their" claims. You'll see they never hold any water.

Also yes I understand that Numerology and Astrology are I dont know how to say it, Satanic ideologies used for evil. However the entire universe is based on numbers, even the Quraan is based on Mathematical miracles. Its encoded by numbers as well which is one of the reasons it cannot be changed
Astrology is an old "science" that fortune tellers / sooth sayers used to use the djinn for. Djinn would go up, listen to the angels, find out what was decreed, then come back and tell the person he was working for. In this way knowledge of the future was given. Of course the djinn are not allowed to get close anymore, but even then they brought 1 truth with 99 lies because the devil hates mankind. The 12 Zodiac, Astrological signs, all of this is haram.

As Muslims we don't believe in this garbage. In fact the Prophet (saw) said the one who goes to a fortune teller and calls him a liar, his prayer is not accepted for 40 days. We don't interact with them period.

Numerology is used by the djinn in magic. Its too much for me to go into here. But you should approach sacred numbers from a Muslim standpoint.

Alot of frauds out there will tell you lies because they are pawns of the devil. Take our friend Kais here. Convinced by a "Muslim" to carry taweez. Now he has djinn issues. Everything from his dajjalic avatar to his kabbalistic posts.

Like i said earlier. Its best to leave Astrology and Numerology alone.

Im just confused. I was closer to Allah when I was a massive sinner. Now I hardly commit any sins and I have no connection. The more ive made salaah for Allah to guide me on the straight path, the further away from Islam I get. Iv asked Allah to show me the way, but now im seeing the connection between past pagan practices and Islam. The more I cry to God, literal tears because I feel so lost, the less connection I have with God. I just dont understand.
Allah (swt) is closer to you then your jugular vein.

The only difference between you being a massive sinner and more actively pious, is your qureen (your devil / djinn) is working harder to cast doubts in you. Now that he see's your drawing closer to the straight path he will increase his efforts and come at you from every angle. His Only goal is to see you in hell.

Keep up with your prayer. Read more Quran, in translation if needed. Ask the Creator to grant you knowledge and help you hold to the straight path.

These are the days when a man will wake up a believer and go to bed a kafir due to to massive amount of dis-info that is out there. Hold on to the rope of Allah and seek his help.

Nothing in this life matters more then pleasing the Creator. This life will end and the next is eternal. If you let the devil delude you you will have an eternity to regret it.

I ask the Creator to make your path easy and to strengthen you.

Kais_1

Star
Because you don't seem like you have much knowledge to believe such garbage. That page is full of lies. Prophet Abraham (as) built the Kaaba long before Islam, even before Christianity and Judaism.

The Prophet Muhammad (saw) did not merge paganism with Islam, none what so ever. All idols that were in Mecca were obliterated. Its Christianity that compromised with new followers, such as Easter and Christmas. Christian holidays are full of paganism. You'll notice there are no Muslim holidays outside of Eid.

The Quran makes it Absolutely clear that Allah (awj) is not a moon god. I mean i can go on, that page is full of absolute lies.

For you to actually believe it makes me wonder what kind of knowledge you have, which is why i suggested lectures. So you can gather knowledge of the deen.

I'm not angry at all. Yes, we should question absolutely everything. There is no paganism in Islam what so ever, this is thee religion of Tawheed.
What you have linked is nothing more then the devil attacking it, trying his best to divert you from the straight path.

What you need to do is verify "their" claims. You'll see they never hold any water.

Astrology is an old "science" that fortune tellers / sooth sayers used to use the djinn for. Djinn would go up, listen to the angels, find out what was decreed, then come back and tell the person he was working for. In this way knowledge of the future was given. Of course the djinn are not allowed to get close anymore, but even then they brought 1 truth with 99 lies because the devil hates mankind. The 12 Zodiac, Astrological signs, all of this is haram.

As Muslims we don't believe in this garbage. In fact the Prophet (saw) said the one who goes to a fortune teller and calls him a liar, his prayer is not accepted for 40 days. We don't interact with them period.

Numerology is used by the djinn in magic. Its too much for me to go into here. But you should approach sacred numbers from a Muslim standpoint.

Alot of frauds out there will tell you lies because they are pawns of the devil. Take our friend Kais here. Convinced by a "Muslim" to carry taweez. Now he has djinn issues. Everything from his dajjalic avatar to his kabbalistic posts.

The only difference between you being a massive sinner and more actively pious, is your qureen (your devil / djinn) is working harder to cast doubts in you. Now that he see's your drawing closer to the straight path he will increase his efforts and come at you from every angle. His Only goal is to see you in hell.

Keep up with your prayer. Read more Quran, in translation if needed. Ask the Creator to grant you knowledge and help you hold to the straight path.

These are the days when a man will wake up a believer and go to bed a kafir due to to massive amount of dis-info that is out there. Hold on to the rope of Allah and seek his help.

Nothing in this life matters more then pleasing the Creator. This life will end and the next is eternal. If you let the devil delude you you will have an eternity to regret it.

makes me wonder why after 800 or so posts of posting info on here.....why i never got a response from the muslim community on here..

a few responses here and there and we now have a sister or bro in distress and you come running, diagnosing her and giving remedies....of more brainwashing....

thats what islam is in all honesty...a complete brainwash..dont question, dont look, fear and manipulation....

apologies if i seem to be coming on all strong....but these things need to be said...

we have a fellow member who is questioning her own faith....like i personally did many years ago.....

no one gave me any sort of advice...i had to do things on my own.....the path im on is not easy...and it sure leads somewhere....where i have no idea!

reminds me of this surah

1 In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
2 All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
3 The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
4 The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)
5 You (Alone) we worship, and you (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
6 Guide us to the Straight Way
7 The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray.

Last edited:

Okay thanks for ur response. I admit I am not a fan of reading any type of history really. I however didnt say I believe Allah is a Moon God. I simply shared a link. Of which some of it made me think. I believe that there is one ALMIGHTY GOD ALLAH. I believe in Heaven and Hell.

I know more about Islam than u may think. However I have been going through a tough time trying to wrap my head around things. I think that is normal.

I know all about Numerology Astrology and the Djinn. I also have first hand experience with soothsayers posing as Imaams and unfortunately my sister and her children are forced by her husband to wear Taweezs as thick as bricks Astaghfirullah. I opened one they put in my Christian mothers house and I was horrified.

Anyways I digress.

My point being, I am just lost at the moment I ask Allah every day to guide me. And to not be of those people who are lead astray. I can only assume that this is to test me. May I not lose my faith God Willing.
I mean there is too much to Islam and the Quraan. Also my own strange experiences has always lead me to believe Islam is the right way even when I wasnt religious.

I dont know. Im just confused. I need to do further studying

Daze

Superstar
makes me wonder why after 800 or so posts of posting info on here.....why i never got a response from the muslim community on here..
I gave you advice before. Did you apply any of it?

This is going to be off topic but just because Kais_ 1 referred to me as brother or sister, does anybody here go on a feeling as to whether a poster is male or female? @Kais_1 are u a male?',@Daze are you a female?

Daze

Superstar
Okay thanks for ur response. I admit I am not a fan of reading any type of history really. I however didnt say I believe Allah is a Moon God. I simply shared a link. Of which some of it made me think. I believe that there is one ALMIGHTY GOD ALLAH. I believe in Heaven and Hell.

I know more about Islam than u may think. However I have been going through a tough time trying to wrap my head around things. I think that is normal.

I know all about Numerology Astrology and the Djinn. I also have first hand experience with soothsayers posing as Imaams and unfortunately my sister and her children are forced by her husband to wear Taweezs as thick as bricks Astaghfirullah. I opened one they put in my Christian mothers house and I was horrified.

Anyways I digress.

My point being, I am just lost at the moment I ask Allah every day to guide me. And to not be of those people who are lead astray. I can only assume that this is to test me. May I not lose my faith God Willing.
I mean there is too much to Islam and the Quraan. Also my own strange experiences has always lead me to believe Islam is the right way even when I wasnt religious.

I dont know. Im just confused. I need to do further studying
Have you heard of Tim Humble? He's a well known sheikh/raki in Europe i believe. Maybe show your brother in law the video i linked above and try to educate him. Taweez is shirk because it calls upon the djinn 98% of the time. It actually removes Allah's protection.

Ask your brother in law who protects him. The taweez or Allah? Then ask him if Allah needs the taweez to protect him. Then ask him again, who protects him, the taweez or Allah.

Frequently these amulets have magic in them. You should never open one. Take them to a professional to have them destroyed. At the least watch a video to learn how to destroy one.

Surah Asr said:
Increase your good deeds like reading Quran or giving sadaqah.

Pay attention when you pray. You actually ask for guidance 17 times a day with Al Fatihah alone. If your mind is not present then you can't expect benefit.

If you work to please God then everything is easy.

Have you heard of Tim Humble? He's a well known sheikh/raki in Europe i believe. Maybe show your brother in law the video i linked above and try to educate him. Taweez is shirk because it calls upon the djinn 98% of the time. It actually removes Allah's protection.

Ask your brother in law who protects him. The taweez or Allah? Then ask him if Allah needs the taweez to protect him. Then ask him again, who protects him, the taweez or Allah.

Frequently these amulets have magic in them. You should never open one. Take them to a professional to have them destroyed. At the least watch a video to learn how to destroy one.

Increase your good deeds like reading Quran or giving sadaqah.

Pay attention when you pray. You actually ask for guidance 17 times a day with Al Fatihah alone. If your mind is not present then you can't expect benefit.

If you work to please God then everything is easy.
Shukran for the advice, I however think he knows that its working with Jinn and Magik. He used to help make the stuff for the Imam, and also once made a comment that he wears a Taweez on his arm that allows him to see Jinn. Knowing the person he is I prefer to stay out of their business, I gathered all the Taweezs and put them in a bucket, intending to burn them. However before I could the domestic help got hold of it and threw it away. In a time of ignorance we also saw this so called Imaam and he buried taweezs in the ground at my house(bare in mind at this time we didnt know about fake imaams and how they actually do magik and stuff) those taweezs are still in the ground we dont know where. Im hoping Allah has just deactivated them because now that we know better im hoping they are not still active. If they are not destroyed correctly, what can happen? Its been years now but I am not sure iv always had strange experiences, currently too often something knocks on my door, a door that cant even be blown by the wind.

Kais_1

Star
I gave you advice before. Did you apply any of it?
i recall the muslims on here saying that dont delve into numerology....

the numerology i do is different ..i work letters for there numbers...

and thats how i found this out..

ALLAH = ASSAD = NAJM

are you saying thats bullshit?

the gematria i work out has helped me open my eyes to the real truth.