Who do Muslims really worship?

I also am not offended that u think I am slow because every single person who has tried to engage with u comes to the same conclusion, and im not in the least bit slow but definitely try to be atleast somewhat realistic or logical?

Kais_1

Star
I also am not offended that u think I am slow because every single person who has tried to engage with u comes to the same conclusion, and im not in the least bit slow but definitely try to be atleast somewhat realistic or logical?
i said i dont have the TIME in caps....

can i make it any clearer?

Kais_1

Star
Yet here u are responding. As billy t said, u offer no explanation for ur posts but yet here u are posting. Anyways as I said, cheerio
ok then...sorry i couldnt help you see the light...

next time you view this thread , try and reflect on what i have said to you in the past few posts..

its all true...but guy makes it seem complicated....

btw did you understand my posts then?

do you now know why the D and P =4?
Yikes I still dont know or understand the d and p being 4. However max spiers speaks in another video about the eye representing the Bulls Eye relating to the Taurus constellation, and then the One eyed being Dajjal is considered the anti christ in Islam. Im still confused. What is the actual truth

Kais_1

Star
Yikes I still dont know or understand the d and p being 4. However max spiers speaks in another video about the eye representing the Bulls Eye relating to the Taurus constellation, and then the One eyed being Dajjal is considered the anti christ in Islam. Im still confused. What is the actual truth
i suggest you re read this thread.

the one eye is Horus/Ra..

Horus/Ra is the pineal gland

pineal gland is melanin

melanin is 666

666 is antichrist

antichrist is MAN

Kais_1

Star
2.9 The Bull
The ninth zodiac constellation is the Bull (Taurus). He is a great white bull of the variety of wild ox which has two long forward-pointing golden horns. His forelegs suggest that he is charging forward. On the other hand, he has seven doves on his back (the Seven Sisters), and some have suggested that the bent legs indicate that he is peacefully reclining. Here it is not the Greek myths, but the Book of Enoch which makes it clear what the white bull represents. It is the millennial Kingdom of God which will soon govern the earth for a thousand years, after the destruction of the wicked. In the context of the works of Jesus Christ, the Bull represent him as the Lord of Hosts, the leader of the hosts of the armies of Israel, who will vanquish opponents and rule in peace.

also the Bull symbolises a MALE god

and CRANE symbolises a FEMALE god

Last edited:
Iv been watching some of Max Spiers videos. I need to look into this more. When I have time I will re read the thread.

Also watching more of Mark Passio again. Nothing makes sense to me anymore. Im extremely confused.

Nothing makes sense because the Quraan makes sense but iv been coming across information that is shattering my previous belief systems. I dont know. I mean the signs of the times as stated in ISlam is coming to complete fruition, nothing makes sense!!!! Im trying to connect the dots.

Im not understanding why Islam tells us astrology and numerology is Haraam when it plays a massive role on what happens in the universe. I dont know. Im lost right now

Gnome

Rookie
Im not understanding why Islam tells us astrology and numerology is Haraam when it plays a massive role on what happens in the universe. I dont know. Im lost right now
It's usually rooted in a superstition towards them rather than a scientific approach to them.

Numerology though is usually fluff, I've seen many Christians on this forum actually participating in the newagey version of it.

If you're a Muslim though you would know that numbers still do have some significant role, and the Ahl al-Bayt taught the importance of the Arabic letters.

As for astrology, well not the newagey stuff, it is scientific (repeatable and testable, often with intriguing results) but it also doesn't have a lot of real practical use because reality simply does function different from it. It's only scientific though in it's vagueness. However it remains, just as the Qur'an itself says (paraphrasing), 'if you look in the sky when you're on a ship, you will find the stars and constellations that point you where you want to go' (to which is a blessing and guide of God, as per the Qur'an). Similar with flying planes. Factors such as this are still widely applied by everyone.
Astrology though, in the sense of the values placed on certain constellations, is a form of archetypal psychology. It is very remarkable to a point though.

As for the relation between astrology and scriptures, this is just due to the synchronicity and limitedness of symbolism, we use the same symbols for so many things, then later we overlap them and find connections. Humanity has always been like this.
A dog can represent a dog, but a dog can also represent a woman who is a moron, a dog can also represent the star Sirius. Again, human symbol is everywhere. The same symbol doesn't always represent the same thing to everyone.

Daze

Superstar
Astrology deals with magic (sihr), so does numerology. Magic at its core relies on djinn worship. This is why they are haram.

The Quran clearly states those who use magic trade this life for the next.

If you studied the djinn, you'd probably come across some answers. But neither (astrology / numerology) will bring any benefit. Its best to avoid them completely.

Mark Passio claims to be an ex-satanist. You might want to be careful who you take information from.

Daze

Superstar
Absolute garbage. Instead of reading trash like this, why don't you spend your time watching lectures?
Increase your knowledge of the deen so you don't wake up a believer and go to bed a kafir.

Here's a good dua to memorize, the Prophets (saw) dua, "My Lord, give me knowledge".

What makes u think I dont listen to lectures? I actually shared the wrong link. Oops. Will look for the correct one