Who do Muslims really worship?

Kais_1

Star
See, this is the kinda stuff that makes people think you're just nuts...
whats hard to believe?

i can prove my workings out...but i dont want to share details on here...

i suggest you try opening your mind just a little....

Last edited:

Alanantic

Star
whats hard to believe?

i can prove my workings out...but i dont want to share details on here...
When you start seeing personal aspects of your tiny mortal human life in the ancient scriptures of the world's religions, you're indulging in a narcissistic fantasy and delusions of grandeur. That may result in a crippling paranoia that'll require professional help. What good are these insights of yours? What is your ultimate goal for yourself on planet Earth? Abrahamic religions seek a pleasant afterlife and/or a personal relationship with God that hopefully makes life easier through the practice of virtue. Eastern religions seek Oneness with Everything or the "Way" to live one's life through the reduction of suffering through loosening one's attachment to things of this world. What is YOUR purpose?

Kais_1

Star
When you start seeing personal aspects of your tiny mortal human life in the ancient scriptures of the world's religions, you're indulging in a narcissistic fantasy and delusions of grandeur. That may result in a crippling paranoia that'll require professional help. What good are these insights of yours? What is your ultimate goal for yourself on planet Earth? Abrahamic religions seek a pleasant afterlife and/or a personal relationship with God that hopefully makes life easier through the practice of virtue. Eastern religions seek Oneness with Everything or the "Way" to live one's life through the reduction of suffering through loosening one's attachment to things of this world. What is YOUR purpose?
im not no prophet ...please dont dont misquote me....

i have no idea why my details are in Surah NAJM 53

its called the MATRIX...

my parents decided Islam was for me...and thats how they bought me up.

Alanantic

Star
im not no prophet ...please dont dont misquote me....

i have no idea why my details are in Surah NAJM 53

its called the MATRIX...

my parents decided Islam was for me...and thats how they bought me up.
if you saw your own face in the clouds, what use is it? The best place to look for yourself is within. Not in some old book or an apparition forming out of nature. You have a body, you have a mind, you have feelings and thoughts, but you are not these things. You merely have an attachment to them. You are a mortal character being played out by your soul. Your senses are filters put on your soul's sense of awareness. They aren't real. They're symbols used to express greater truths. All we experience in this universe are lessons for the soul which has no other way of experiencing them. This is a Dream world. You play a dream character. Your character is awake. Your Soul is asleep. That's the REAL you. Once you wake up, Life becomes a lucid dream.

"Just as when you are half awake and can see a dream, and know you are dreaming, and yet are apart from it, that is how God feels this universe. On one side he is awake, and on another side he is dreaming this universe. And that is how you should look upon this world. Then you will know why he created it, and will not ascribe these dream conditions to your soul. If you pass through a nightmare, you know that is no more than a bad dream. If you can live in the world in that consciousness, you will not suffer.
You won't mind then, because you will know you are dreaming. Do not pay undue attention to the passing scenes of life. You are the immortal self (consciousness) living only temporarily in a dream that is sometimes (imagined) to be a nightmare. That is the higher philosophy (and truth) of the mystics.
" -- Yogananda

Kais_1

Star
if you saw your own face in the clouds, what use is it? The best place to look for yourself is within. Not in some old book or an apparition forming out of nature. You have a body, you have a mind, you have feelings and thoughts, but you are not these things. You merely have an attachment to them. You are a mortal character being played out by your soul. Your senses are filters put on your soul's sense of awareness. They aren't real. They're symbols used to express greater truths. All we experience in this universe are lessons for the soul which has no other way of experiencing them. This is a Dream world. You play a dream character. Your character is awake. Your Soul is asleep. That's the REAL you. Once you wake up, Life becomes a lucid dream.

"Just as when you are half awake and can see a dream, and know you are dreaming, and yet are apart from it, that is how God feels this universe. On one side he is awake, and on another side he is dreaming this universe. And that is how you should look upon this world. Then you will know why he created it, and will not ascribe these dream conditions to your soul. If you pass through a nightmare, you know that is no more than a bad dream. If you can live in the world in that consciousness, you will not suffer.
You won't mind then, because you will know you are dreaming. Do not pay undue attention to the passing scenes of life. You are the immortal self (consciousness) living only temporarily in a dream that is sometimes (imagined) to be a nightmare. That is the higher philosophy (and truth) of the mystics.
" -- Yogananda
i know everything is about lucid dreaming....i do it very night......and when i wake up i come crashing into my body.

so maybe im awake already, but my senses tell me in still asleep, due to the fact that i hypnotised myself with a self hypnosis tape back in the 90's.

i do strongly believe that im in a mental institute...with my father watching over me...and this....my current state is a OBE...

Alanantic

Star
no i dont care for a spelling mistake....
Good for you. These ego battles are simply silly games played by our soul's "avatars" to pass the time while incarnating here. What's truly important?
i know everything is about lucid dreaming....i do it very night......and when i wake up i come crashing into my body.

so maybe im awake already, but my senses tell me in still asleep, due to the fact that i hypnotised myself with a self hypnosis tape back in the 90's.

i do strongly believe that im in a mental institute...with my father watching over me...and this....my current state is a OBE...
There's many ways to look at life. As a christian you may see your self as a hopeless sinner, doomed to hell without Jesus. As a Hindu you might see yourself as stuck on a karmic wheel driven by the passions of life and seeking non-attachment. You can also see it as a nut house, where everbody's crazy and you struggle to maintain your own sanity. You could also experience it as a Waking Dream you know isn't real and is simply a form of Grand Amusement. How you think about yourself is the way you see the world.

Alanantic

Star
Esotericists and occultists do, including Christian practitioners. Names are extremely important to certain belief systems.
A name is a symbol for something else. Don't mistake them for the Else. To find truth in life you have to read between the lines...and the words.

Bent8484

Established
A name is a symbol for something else. Don't mistake them for the Else. To find truth in life you have to read between the lines...and the words.
I'm familiar with page 1 of the Tao Te Ching, yes.

(And why the grandiose tone, eh? Say things plainly, if ego is a concern.)

Alanantic

Star
I'm familiar with page 1 of the Tao Te Ching, yes.

(And why the grandiose tone, eh? Say things plainly, if ego is a concern.)
Hey, it makes the most sense to me, 'course what do I know? :p

"Those who say, don't know and those that know, don't say."

Kais_1

Star
I do admit I come here to polish that. In truth I merely want to express what I think we all Know deep down. Since you caught that, I think you know what I mean.
in your opinion what do you think the matrix is?

Alanantic

Star
in your opinion what do you think the matrix is?
I think this reality/matrix is like "God's Dream". A dreamer creates the dream, its situations, and it's characters as symbols of the unconscious. Likewise, Life and it's situations represent higher archetypical concepts like Love, War, Mercy, Will. Our mortal characters that we play are "avatars" of our soul. (maybe our soul is God's avatar.) Actually, I pointed this out a few different ways in my earlier responses. Again just my personal food for thought.