7 12 = 19 = S

=

SOL

LETS ALL WORSHIP THE SUN :)

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star
just for the record...

i post my workings out to prove a point....and prove the doubters wrong!

if you dont like it then you know what you can do.....!!

Kais_1

Star
Same sign again....

watch them remove it now i have them figured....just the way they removed the plate...

Sen

Established

Stay Home

S
H

=27 = W in the Arabic alphabet

Protect the NHS

P
T
N

=50 = NY OR YY OR NN

Save lives

=31=13 REVERSED

So you have....

W NY M

AS ABOVE SO BELOW AND THE ANNUNAKI

OR

STAY HOME

7 8 = 15 = O

PROTECT THE NHS

4 8 =12 = L

SAVE LIVES

7 12 = 19 = S

=

SOL

LETS ALL WORSHIP THE SUN :)
Speaking of sun, the word Corona is a direct reference to sun.

Aero

Superstar
My third eye often manifests itself in automatic writing. But nobody is ever amazed, they are just creeped out.

It's like my eye is dripping ink containing little bits of information.

Kais_1

Star
maybe due to the fact that easter is coming up....

heres an interesting article posted by Infinityloop

Reactions: Sen

Kais_1

Star
What Is the Sun's Corona?
The Short Answer:
The Sun’s corona is the outermost part of the Sun’s atmosphere. The corona is usually hidden by the bright light of the Sun's surface. That makes it difficult to see without using special instruments. However, the corona can be viewed during a total solar eclipse.
Our Sun is surrounded by a jacket of gases called an atmosphere. The corona is the outermost part of the Sun's atmosphere.
The corona is usually hidden by the bright light of the Sun's surface. That makes it difficult to see without using special instruments. However, the corona can be seen during a total solar eclipse.
Image of the solar corona during an eclipse in 1991.

Image of the solar corona during a total solar eclipse on Monday, August 21, 2017 above Madras, Oregon. Credit: NASA/Aubrey Gemignani
During a total solar eclipse, the moon passes between Earth and the Sun. When this happens, the moon blocks out the bright light of the Sun. The glowing white corona can then be seen surrounding the eclipsed Sun.
Caution!
Remember to never look directly at the Sun, even during an eclipse. Find tips on how to safely view an eclipse here

Why is the corona so dim?
The corona reaches extremely high temperatures. However, the corona is very dim. Why? The corona is about 10 million times less dense than the Sun’s surface. This low density makes the corona much less bright than the surface of the Sun.
Why is the corona so hot?
Image of corona from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory showing features created by magnetic fields.

Image of corona from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory showing features created by magnetic fields. Image credit: NASA
The corona’s high temperatures are a bit of a mystery. Imagine that you’re sitting next to a campfire. It’s nice and warm. But when you walk away from the fire, you feel cooler. This is the opposite of what seems to happen on the Sun.
Astronomers have been trying to solve this mystery for a long time. The corona is in the outer layer of the Sun’s atmosphere—far from its surface. Yet the corona is hundreds of times hotter than the Sun’s surface.
A NASA mission called IRIS may have provided one possible answer. The mission discovered packets of very hot material called "heat bombs" that travel from the Sun into the corona. In the corona, the heat bombs explode and release their energy as heat. But astronomers think that this is only one of many ways in which the corona is heated.
Coronal loops and streamers
Coronal loops.

Coronal loops. Image credit: NASA/TRACE
The surface of the Sun is covered in magnetic fields. This is the force that makes magnets stick to metal, like the door of your refrigerator.
The Sun's magnetic fields affect charged particles in the corona to form beautiful features. These include streamers, loops, and plumes. We can view these features in detail with special telescopes.
How does the corona cause solar winds?
The corona extends far out into space. From it comes the solar wind that travels through our solar system. The corona's temperature causes its particles to move at very high speeds. These speeds are so high that the particles can escape the Sun's gravity.
Conceptual animation (not to scale) showing the sun's corona and solar wind.

Conceptual animation (not to scale) showing the Sun's corona and solar wind. Image credit: NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center/Lisa Poje

Kais_1

Star
Corona worked out for those of you that are interested.....

corona

3 15 18 15 14 1

15 15 15

6 6 6

9 9 9

plainly obvious.......:)

Kais_1

Star
recently found the word SOL in media/news/tv which means SUN...

STAY HOME

7 8 = 15 = O

PROTECT THE NHS

4 8 =12 = L

SAVE LIVES

7 12 = 19 = S

i also found Surah 53 which is NAJM from the quran...hidden in the word COVID 19..which is also a STAR.

COVID

C = 3

O = 15

V = 22

I = 9

D = 4

Add the letters together and you have a total of 53

53:19

Im happy to tell you guys that covid 19 is directly referencing the so called SATANIC VERSES from the quran.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza? 53:19

I have now also found the word MOON hiudden in the word CORONA...

corona

3 15 18 15 14 1

15 15 15

6 6 6

9 9 9

to find the word MOON you work it out as follows...

3 x 15 = 45

3 x 18 = 54

54 45 same number reversed....

your now probably wondering what 54 or 45 is.....

It is AL-QAMAR from the quran which is surah 54.

so we have thus far...

SUN
MOON
STAR

SMS

which lo and behold is SHAMS (meaning SUN) in Arabic...(there is no H or A in the Arabic spelling).54a96aff03915a274f3c994588b128cd.jpg

Kais_1

Star
who would have thought that the word EID stems from the word CORONA...

i know im asking a pretty dumb audience , but does anyone know why this is the case?

my mistake......EID comes from SURAH AL - QAMAR

Last edited:

Sen

Established
recently found the word SOL in media/news/tv which means SUN...

STAY HOME

7 8 = 15 = O

PROTECT THE NHS

4 8 =12 = L

SAVE LIVES

7 12 = 19 = S

i also found Surah 53 which is NAJM from the quran...hidden in the word COVID 19..which is also a STAR.

COVID

C = 3

O = 15

V = 22

I = 9

D = 4

Add the letters together and you have a total of 53

53:19

Im happy to tell you guys that covid 19 is directly referencing the so called SATANIC VERSES from the quran.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza? 53:19

I have now also found the word MOON hiudden in the word CORONA...

corona

3 15 18 15 14 1

15 15 15

6 6 6

9 9 9

to find the word MOON you work it out as follows...

3 x 15 = 45

3 x 18 = 54

54 45 same number reversed....

your now probably wondering what 54 or 45 is.....

It is AL-QAMAR from the quran which is surah 54.

so we have thus far...

SUN
MOON
STAR

SMS

which lo and behold is SHAMS (meaning SUN) in Arabic...(there is no H or A in the Arabic spelling).View attachment 34403
What's Quran saying on Ascension? To me this all taking us to one place and it is ascension because ascension and the Sun have a direct connection.

Kais_1

Star
What's Quran saying on Ascension? To me this all taking us to one place and it is ascension because ascension and the Sun have a direct connection.
according to Islam...the prophet Mohammed ascended into the 7 heavens.. please see the link...

i am unsure if this means all muslims can ascend

Sen

Established

nothing i could find on the sun and ascension though....can you elaborate on this please?
Not the night journey. I meant what Quran says about Ascension specifically. Bible, Hindu Vedas, Buddhist Tripiţaka, all these speak of the Ascension of man. What is Quran says about it? Sun do have a role to play in it according to above mentioned Holy texts. I guess, Quran says a similar story as well?

Kais_1

Star
i dont think the quran says nothing about mans ascension....

maybe someone more knowledgeable can post?

Kais_1

Star
Not the night journey. I meant what Quran says about Ascension specifically. Bible, Hindu Vedas, Buddhist Tripiţaka, all these speak of the Ascension of man. What is Quran says about it? Sun do have a role to play in it according to above mentioned Holy texts. I guess, Quran says a similar story as well?
heres a link i found....maybe it will help...

Sen

Established