Who do Muslims really worship?

Kais_1

Star
I guess then the third eye/pineal gland? Even though some might say Theosophical society has a link to Illuminati( worship death), their intentions are mostly revolve around Gnosticism(Wisdom). I remember this society tried to bring out a new Messiah in 50s and called this Messiah "Morning Star". Yet the person they tried to interpret as the messiah, Jiddu Krishnamurti, was a positive oriented being and totally failed their mission. He publicly stated that he is no Messiah but another being who seek light. If you are referring to Illuminati Eye, then it could be the case here in that video since now even Boris Johnson got COVID-19.
You can also make the word GAYN which is arabic for 19

GAYN BW

totally freemasonic

Kais_1

Star
I guess then the third eye/pineal gland? Even though some might say Theosophical society has a link to Illuminati( worship death), their intentions are mostly revolve around Gnosticism(Wisdom). I remember this society tried to bring out a new Messiah in 50s and called this Messiah "Morning Star". Yet the person they tried to interpret as the messiah, Jiddu Krishnamurti, was a positive oriented being and totally failed their mission. He publicly stated that he is no Messiah but another being who seek light. If you are referring to Illuminati Eye, then it could be the case here in that video since now even Boris Johnson got COVID-19.
i rekon the all seeing eye is the pineal gland....whats the difference?

Sen

Established
i rekon the all seeing eye is the pineal gland....whats the difference?
No difference in actuality but normal observant think All seeing eye as a negative cause that's the term socialized by illuminati and being illuminati a negative collective entity...that term becomes negative....you know that negative aura is there. Therefore, I wanted to clarify.

Otherwise, it's all same. All Seeing Eye= Pineal Gland= Third Eye

Kais_1

Star
No difference in actuality but normal observant think All seeing eye as a negative cause that's the term socialized by illuminati and being illuminati a negative collective entity...that term becomes negative....you know that negative aura is there. Therefore, I wanted to clarify.

it then goes on to mean ........

All Seeing Eye= Pineal Gland= Third Eye = 666 = sign of man = melatonin

Sen

Established
it then goes on to mean ........

All Seeing Eye= Pineal Gland= Third Eye = 666 = sign of man = melatonin

666 is a crucial point. This hand sign is every where if you dig deeper in other religions besides Christianity. I know the Buddhist perspective. Buddha use this hand sign right in front of his chest when he did his teachings/discussions. The meaning behind it is to destroy the demonic influence in man's mind which would easily distort the truth and feed the confusion.

Therefore, we could consider it as sign to warn the demons that we are not to be influenced by them.

Completely open third eye= Complete realization of truth then yeah..... You could say 666= third eye in this case

Yeah...the article gives another good perspective!

Kais_1

Star
666 is a crucial point. This hand sign is every where if you dig deeper in other religions besides Christianity. I know the Buddhist perspective. Buddha use this hand sign right in front of his chest when he did his teachings/discussions. The meaning behind it is to destroy the demonic influence in man's mind which would easily distort the truth and feed the confusion.

Therefore, we could consider it as sign to warn the demons that we are not to be influenced by them.

Completely open third eye= Complete realization of truth then yeah..... You could say 666= third eye in this case

Any idea why 666 is also defined as the antichrist?

maybe its man realising all that there is....to become one with himself and with his surroundings...

if so..... i am that man

Kais_1

Star
Any idea why 666 is also defined as the antichrist?

maybe its man realising all that there is....to become one with himself and with his surroundings...

if so..... i am that man
What does 666 mean spiritually?
So back to the Bible, where in Chapter 13 of The Book of Revelation, it reads: "Let the one with understanding reckon the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666

Kais_1

Star

i honestly think it means THE MAN WHO DISCOVERS THE TRUTH ABOUT RELIGIONS AND GOD!

Sen

Established
What is a beast? An evil entity. Evil is universal archetype of negativity.

My perspective,
Human body is made of Carbon. Which is the sixth element. Human body is solid and three dimensional, basically this body is mortal. If we connect this with Holy trinity which is Father, Son, Holy Spirit and basically means Mind, Body, and Spirit. Here Son/Body is this Carbon creation or sixth element's creation. Now in the mark of the beast it(6) repeat three times. Holy trinity got three components. How do this Holy trinity and sixth element connect? AntiChrist is an entity which has given mortality the power. Mortal means 6. Why? Because mortal means death, on death we just leave the physical body (son) and become the spirit.If this entity could attack Holy trinity of human kind which once again Mind, Body and Soul which means this entity attack the humankind with 666.

6 means the mortal world/physical world
By attacking the human mind= 6, gives the illusion of materialism through thoughts

By attacking the human body=6, gives the illusion of materialism through physical things such as beautiful/sexy body, big mansions, all the materialistic things

By attacking the human spirit=6, gives the illusion of materialism through the idea of everything ends with the death and that's it yet the spirit of the human is immortal and pure we become the spirit after shedding the physical body which we called death.

In above you refer to the bible and it says "it is the number of the man". I do agree because man is three dimensional/physical. The mortal world is already under the attack of antichrist which is illusion of the materialism. The more one prone to materialism, that person becomes evil. That's why 666 is mark of the beast.

A Freeman

Superstar
Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of man (created the 6th. day - Gen. 1:26-31); and its number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six (man, man, man).

We are human+Beings, i.e. we are spiritual-Beings that are temporarily "locked" (incarnated) inside human animal bodies. Most have fallen for the lie that we are actually this beast we live inside of, and even repeat that lie to each other as an excuse for making a mess of things ("we are only human after all"). Those who believe that lie, are incessantly thinking about how best to serve the human animal/beast they live inside of (man, man, man) instead of thinking about higher, spiritual matters, e.g. how to best serve our Creator and the greater, common, i.e. doing God's Will.

By the way, the carbon-based life-form, as carbon is the 6th element, is a nice one @Sen.

Kais_1

Star
What is a beast? An evil entity. Evil is universal archetype of negativity.

My perspective,
Human body is made of Carbon. Which is the sixth element. Human body is solid and three dimensional, basically this body is mortal. If we connect this with Holy trinity which is Father, Son, Holy Spirit and basically means Mind, Body, and Spirit. Here Son/Body is this Carbon creation or sixth element's creation. Now in the mark of the beast it(6) repeat three times. Holy trinity got three components. How do this Holy trinity and sixth element connect? AntiChrist is an entity which has given mortality the power. Mortal means 6. Why? Because mortal means death, on death we just leave the physical body (son) and become the spirit.If this entity could attack Holy trinity of human kind which once again Mind, Body and Soul which means this entity attack the humankind with 666.

6 means the mortal world/physical world
By attacking the human mind= 6, gives the illusion of materialism through thoughts

By attacking the human body=6, gives the illusion of materialism through physical things such as beautiful/sexy body, big mansions, all the materialistic things

By attacking the human spirit=6, gives the illusion of materialism through the idea of everything ends with the death and that's it yet the spirit of the human is immortal and pure we become the spirit after shedding the physical body which we called death.

In above you refer to the bible and it says "it is the number of the man". I do agree because man is three dimensional/physical. The mortal world is already under the attack of antichrist which is illusion of the materialism. The more one prone to materialism, that person becomes evil. That's why 666 is mark of the beast.
btw the trinity is actually Sirius, sirius a and sirius b...

Ali.Isa

Rookie
Mount of congregation is mount Zion. Zion is Israel, if I'm wrong please correct me. The chosen people were taken to the promised land, and it is Israel. Then if Lucifer resides in Mount of congregation, then he must be in Israel?
Salam, this mount zion seems important for the mormonism too!!!

Kais_1

Star
Don't get this. Could you elaborate?
J=10
E=5
S=19
U=21
S=19
= 74

L=12
U=21
C=3
I=9
F=6
E=5
R=18
=74

Ayn is the 18th letter in the arabic alphabet

Gayn is the 19th letter in the arabic alphabet

18+19 =37

37 x 2 =74

it looks like i am the ONE!!!

Reactions: Sen

Kais_1

Star

is there any truth to having a 3rd eye?

what do you think?

i know myself from a personal experience..either i was remote viewing or it was a 3rd eye experience...i can recall my eyes were closed but i could see clearly as if my eyes were open...

i saw a bed, patterned bed-sheets and toys...

i have had hundreds of experiences similar to this....some i have now forgotten some i can still recall..

Sen

Established
is there any truth to having a 3rd eye?

what do you think?

i know myself from a personal experience..either i was remote viewing or it was a 3rd eye experience...i can recall my eyes were closed but i could see clearly as if my eyes were open...

i saw a bed, patterned bed-sheets and toys...

i have had hundreds of experiences similar to this....some i have now forgotten some i can still recall..
Third eye is a fact even if one believe or not. For instance, when we dream, how do we ''see'' dreams? Our eyes are closed, our body is sleeping yet we see dreams, how could that possible we ''see'' in dreams if our eyes are resting? It is because the pineal gland work as a third eye when we sleep. Our brain never stops even when we sleep because pineal gland is activated.

When a person is in a meditative state, they could witness certain images and even past lives because at that state pineal gland get activated and it provide with these images and scenes. Study more about the pineal gland's anatomy, you would learn that it is quite similar to our eyes'.