Who do Muslims really worship?

TokiEl

Superstar
what god might that be?
The god of this world is a cherub and a prince of the air(waves).

He has been given authority over the kingdoms of this world... until Jesus Christ returns.

Allah is the god of this world and he is an adversary of specifically jews and christians and humans in general.

And that's why he is also known as the Devil in biblical circles.

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star
Muslims worship the god of this world.
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Their call therein will be, "Exalted are You, O Allah," and their greeting therein will be, "Peace." And the last of their call will be, "Praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds!"

this is according to the quran....10:10

lord of the worlds = more than one world.

Kais_1

Star

He has been given authority over the kingdoms of this world... until Jesus Christ returns.

Allah is the god of this world and he is an adversary of specifically jews and christians and humans in general.

i think its more the devils mother than the devil himself being worshipped...and thats not just in Islam, also the main religions too

Jews and Christians are theological adversaries, as admitted by Rabbinical Judaism and the Gospel of John. If Muslims are adversarial to both, then by necessity we must be dealing with three different interpretations of God, or three different gods.

Vision

Veteran
Still at it are we? Might as well share your enthusiasm by finding stuff in the Kpop thread!?

TokiEl

Superstar
Jews and Christians are theological adversaries, as admitted by Rabbinical Judaism and the Gospel of John. If Muslims are adversarial to both, then by necessity we must be dealing with three different interpretations of God, or three different gods.
Jesus just blinded the jews until He unblinds them.

Imagine the awkwardness if Jesus had to beg the jews to spill His blood.

No you're our God and Lord... and we will not kill you !

Awkward.

A Freeman

Superstar
What makes "Jews" and "Christians" and "Muslims" adversaries is their adherence to their stupid, satanic religious superstitions and nonsense.

God IS God, regardless of what language is used to speak His Name or to refer to Him.

Allah is Arabic and simply means THE God (YHWH in Hebrew, or in English: the "I AM"). Unfortunately, the "Muslims" are NOT true believers, because they place their own traditions (Hadith) ahead of Allah's Word in the Koran, which clearly states that every TRUE Believer (Muslim) MUST read, believe and follow The Law and the Gospel and NOT be in doubt of it (the Bible) reaching them.

So any "Muslim" who is refusing to accept the Bible, and LIVE by The Law and THE Example set for all of us by Jesus+Christ is NOT a True Believer.

However, anyone who is ignorantly attempting to argue that Allah in the Koran is "the moon god" or satan or any other unsubstantiated nonsense, or trying to argue that the Koran isn't the inspired Word of God, is arguing that from a point of ignorance.

Further, the following should be understood about the Name Allah.

Aramaic was one of the languages Jesus spoke, and there seems to be a consensus that Jesus spoke Aramaic with His Disciples.

In Aramaic, the Name for God is Elah, pronounced E-lah, which means "The Awesome, Fearful ONE".

In Arabic, the Name for God is Allah, pronounced Ah-lah, which means "THE God".

In Hebrew, the Singular Name for God is Eloah, pronounced E-law, which likewise means "THE God".

Aramaic and Arabic and Hebrew are all Semitic languages. Comparing the names for God in each of these three languages, they are strikingly similar, to the point of being almost identical. And given the description of God in the Koran as the God of Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob, Moses, etc., just as God is described in the Bible, one would be hard-pressed to refute that Allah is the same God as in the Bible.

It is Lucifer/Satan/Iblis who has convinced people that God is not the same in the Old Covenant as He is in the New Covenant and in the Koran. That way he can keep everyone arguing and fighting each other instead of uniting as one Brotherhood, getting rid of ALL of his (Satan's) evil organized religions, and go back to God's Law (NOT Sharia "law" or any other man-made rules, legislation, policies, etc.).

Exactly as it says in the Old Covenant, New Covenant and in the Koran.

That's why ALL organized religion, ALL governments, ALL priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc., and ALL politicians are anti-Christ, i.e. AGAINST Christ. This entire world is against Christ (the Truth).

The Truth is we don't need another revolution. We keep doing the same things over and over, going around and around, and expecting different results. The classic, Einsteinian definition of insanity. No wonder things keep getting worse.

What we need is a RESOLUTION to go back to God's Law and NEVER look back. In other words we need to stop our divisive, anti-Christ ways and start DOING what we've been COMMANDED to do for our own benefit, to protect us from evil and keep us free.

So if you're looking for anti-Christ, you need only look into a mirror. We are all anti-Christ on this planet, and that is what needs to change.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
However, anyone who is ignorantly attempting to argue that Allah in the Qur'an is "the moon god" or satan or any other unsubstantiated nonsense, or trying to argue that the Qur'an isn't the inspired Word of God, is arguing that from a point of ignorance.
No it's biblical to out Allah as an inferior god.

Isaiah 14 12“How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

The mount of the congregation is the mount where the Israelites congregated at the Temple of God.

Per the prophecy a fallen god would also sit there... and for over a thousand years Allah has been squatting on the Temple mount.

A Freeman

Superstar
No it's biblical to out Allah as an inferior god.

Isaiah 14 12“How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning (star -
see Job 38:7, Rev. 2:28 )!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

The mount of the congregation is the mount where the Israelites congregated at the Temple of God.

Per the prophecy a fallen god would also sit there... and for over a thousand years Allah has been squatting on the Temple mount.
You just very ignorantly called Father (the "I AM"), Who is THE God (Allah in Arabic), Lucifer/Satan with your non sequitur ILLOGIC.

The description you just quoted from Isaiah 14 is about LUCIFER/SATAN/the devil/red dragon/serpent, who is referred to in the Koran as IBLIS. (Allah's adversary/opposer). The mount of the congregation is HEAVEN, where THE MOST HIGH GOD LIVES (Matt. 6:9), NOT the Temple Mount in Jerusalem on Earth.

Where in the passage you quoted does it refer to "Allah"? NOWHERE. What then makes you think you can substitute "Allah" for Lucifer? YOUR IGNORANCE.

In context, the passage states the following:

It should be self-evident that the throne/mount Lucifer wanted to overthrow and sit on is Father's Throne/Mount (the seat of the government of the universe), which is why Lucifer was kicked out of heaven. The passage describes Lucifer's FAILED coup attempt that caused the war in heaven roughly 6000 years ago, when Lucifer gathered 1/3 of the angels of heaven into his army to overthrow Father (THE God) as The King Ruler of the Universe.

Revelation 12:3-4
12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12:4 And his tale (of lies - John 8:35) drew the third part of the "Stars" (ch. 9:1) of heaven (into his army), and did (cause them to be) cast to the Earth (for their treason against God): and the dragon stood before the woman (Israel) which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born (Christ - second coming).

Lucifer's lies were unprecedented, which is why they took the weaker-willed angels by surprise. No one on the Morning Star had EVER lied before Lucifer invented it.

John 8:35-36 (8:44-45 KJV)
8:35 Ye are of [YOUR] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father (inventor) of it.
8:36 And because I tell [you] the Truth, ye believe me not.

Lucifer's coup attempt had to be put down by Prince Michael, known here on Earth by many names, including The Messiah/Christ, (the Anointed One/Heir to the Throne – Dan. 10:21, Dan.12:1-4, Col. 1:14-15, Rev. 5:1-9), and His Army, the Heavenly Host/Sabaoth. When the rebellion against God failed and the war ended 6000 years ago, Lucifer and his followers were banished from heaven to the Earth for their TREASON against God.

Revelation 12:7-9
12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41 ).

Luke 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what kind of spirit ye are of (Rev. 12:7-9; Matt. 8:22).

Matthew 7:11 If ye then, BEING EVIL, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask Him?

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into Everlasting Fire, prepared for the devil and his angels (YOU that do not DO God's Will):

The rest of what took place is described in the Koran, where all of us, except for Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, agreed to be rehabilitated/re-educated (taught how to be good - Gen. 1:26) inside these human-animal bodies.

That's why Lucifer/Satan/Iblis regards the rest of us as traitors to himself for our decision to submit to the re-education program, and has vowed to do everything within his power and to attack us from every conceivable angle (Eph. 6:12-18), to keep us from learning what we NEED to learn, and doing what we need to DO, to be able to go home. That is why he is now our worst enemy.

Sura 7:11-18
7:11. It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the (fallen) angels submit to Adam (human limitations), and you submitted (Luke 9:55); not so Iblis (Lucifer); he refused to be of you who submitted.
7:12. ("I AM") said: "What prevented thee from submitting when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire (energy), and him from clay."
7:13. ("I AM") said: "Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures)."
7:14. He said: "Give me respite till the Day they are raised up."
7:15. ("I AM") said: "Be thou among those who have respite."
7:16. He said: "Because thou hast thrown me out of The Way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on Thy Straight Way:
7:17. "Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: nor wilt Thou find, in MOST of them, gratitude (for Thy mercies)."
7:18. ("I AM") said: "Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee,- Hell-Fire will I fill with you all (Matt. 8:22).

Sura 17:61-65
17:61. Behold! We said to the (fallen) angels: "Submit unto Adam (man)": you submitted (Luke 9:55) except Iblis (Lucifer): he said, "Shall I submit to one whom Thou didst create from clay?"
17:62. He said: "Seest Thou? This is the one (Adamic man) whom Thou hast honoured above me! If Thou wilt but respite me to the Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway - all but a few (Rev. 14:3)!"
17:63. ("I AM") said: "Go thy way if any of them follow thee, verily Hell-Fire will be the recompense of you (all)- an ample recompense (Matt. 8:22).
17:64. "Lead to destruction those whom thou canst among them, with thy (seductive) voice; make assaults on them with thy cavalry and thy infantry; mutually share with them wealth and children; and make promises to them." But Satan promises you nothing but deceit.
17:65. "As for My servants, no authority shalt thou have over them:" enough is thy Lord for a Disposer of affairs (John 11:25).

John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the Life: he that believeth me (NOT Lucifer's lies), though he were "Dead" (under God's death sentence for treason - Rev. 12:7-9; Matt. 8:22; Luke 9:55), yet shall he Live (be pardoned):

Lucifer/Satan/Iblis is STILL trying to con us today into thinking he is THE God (Allah in Arabic), as he's just done again through you, by getting you to unwittingly(?) call him (Lucifer) THE God (the "I AM"). Please stop doing that (Isa. 5:20-21).

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
You just very ignorantly called Father (the "I AM"), Who is THE God (Allah in Arabic), Lucifer/Satan with your non sequitur ILLOGIC.
I just very wisely interpreted a prophecy which was veiled for so long as to the identity of that fallen heavenly being in Isaiah 14:12-15.

I am TokiEl and you're not twat.

Kais_1

Star
I just very wisely interpreted a prophecy which was veiled for so long as to the identity of that fallen heavenly being in Isaiah 14:12-15.

I am TokiEl and you're not twat.
what does tokiel stand for?

are you a priest or something similar?

or just an average internet user?

Kais_1

Star
China pneumonia: Sars ruled out as dozens fall ill in Wuhan

Emphasis on the word "SARS"

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star
2 pentagrams mirrored..

thats what i see

do any of you see differently

ZeroDawn

Rookie
I d
Mu is a legendary lost continent that also appears in lost world literature. It is a term introduced by Augustus Le Plongeon, who used the "Land of Mu" as an alternative name for Atlantis

MU HAM MAAT

Atlantis - MU

Ham - SON OF NOAH

Egypt - MAAT

can anyone see any types of link in the above 3 items?
The demonstration is erroneous because you must use common root language to find similarities.

Mu is from a Greek

Ham from

Maat from Egyptian

And Muhammad from Arabic... which stem from Abraham Semitic language.

You could do the exact same fabricated reasoning by mixing Swedish, German and Japanese and find a new "obvious" sense to Vishnu, Jesus, Abraham or Muhammad names. There is no sound methodology here.

The error you do is trying to find root meanings from Arabic words only from other traditions you do know (Egyptians, or else) and be complete ignorant of the deep Arabic/Semitic sacred language and root. You should learn Arabic if you attempt to analyze it ;).

ZeroDawn

Rookie
Language of the bird methodology can be used on anything with any understanding.
With improper methodology simiology, language of the birds or any science using similarities can become a maze of ideas...

The Idea of God in Islam is comprise few attributes :

1. One and Unique
  2. Indivisible
  3. Unlike anything (created or imaginary)
  4. Absolute
  5. Knowable through His Attributes of Lordship toward creation (All Compassionate, the Lord, The Creator of everything, All Powerfull, the Merciful... these attributes always imply a creation that receive on the other end, these are the level of Lordship of the Divine)
  6. Knowable through His Reality (the name Allah is actually the synthesis of All Divine Attributes knowns or unknowns and the level of Divinity independent of any creation)
  7. Unknowable in His Essence for his creation, which is the reality of the Holy Essence
This Idea of unique absolute is actually present in many spirituality/religions. Like Brahma in Hinduism, the Dao in Taoism, the Father in Trinity, in the original Yoga tradition.

The return from men and women to God, and the knowledge of their true Lord is the goal of all religions. Worship are the variety exercises to achieve it.

The distinctive method of Islam, is that it returns solely and exclusively to the Absolute (Allah), and never to :
  1. theophanies or manifestation of Divine Presence (ex. the Burning Bush, any sacred relics)
  2. to Divine Names, separated from God and worshipped separetely (like Hinduism in my understanding)
  3. to any created entity with a delegated powers (Angelic, Men or Spirit possessing a power on nature)
Islam always stress that everything created is by default servant to God and as Men/Women are very elevated creation they have to turn only to the Absolute and nothing else, or they will be abased from their true status.

Sorry for my mistakes :)