Who do Muslims really worship?

TokiEl

Superstar
Who do muslims really worship ?

They worship one on the Temple Mount.

That's in Jerusalem where jews used to worship God... so do muslims worship God there as well ?

There is a prophecy about a fallen heavenly being receiving worship on the same mount where God was worshipped.

Isaiah 14 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

So do muslims worship God or a fallen heavenly being as in some kind of rebel angel maybe even the Devil himself ? Well i know the answer to that but i'm not going to force my knowledge upon anybody.

Kais_1

Star
Who do muslims really worship ?

They worship one on the Temple Mount.

That's in Jerusalem where jews used to worship God... so do muslims worship God there as well ?

There is a prophecy about a fallen heavenly being receiving worship on the same mount where God was worshipped.

Isaiah 14 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

So do muslims worship God or a fallen heavenly being as in some kind of rebel angel maybe even the Devil himself ? Well i know the answer to that but i'm not going to force my knowledge upon anybody.
whats the answer then?

please do share :)

Anon_ii

Rookie
Sam AYN

Sam HAIN

Pronounced SA-WIN

worked out numerically it is as below

19 1 23 9 14

= 66

SAM 8 EYE

8 - H

H usually stands for HIRAM when decoding Islamic and Christian texts, but i do think it means spider this time round!

8 eye = spider

Spider = SATAN according to one source.

Satan = Yaldaboth- son of Sophia

spider = MINERVA/ATHENA maybe even Sophia

Minerva/Athena = AL-LAT

Surah Najm 53:19

Satanic Verses

SAM SPIDER (google this - and you will know im onto something)

Called yourself a Muslim but you don't even know the story of spider that helped Prophet Muhammad SAW. I don't know if you are purposely making people have a second thought on Islam but we all can see that Muslims worship Allah SWT — not any Egyptian Gods you said. You can analyse Muslim's prayers, they all be praying to Allah only, not some Egyptian Gods. Plus, if you are really Muslim, you should probably know that you can't easily translate the language from Al-Quran to your own language that simple. You need a degree to do that. You can't simply said that "the weakest home is the spider home," is a literal translation to Spider's a symbol in Al Quran. Or if Al-Quran mentioned it then it mean they worship it. Al-Quran's language is beautiful.

Screenshot_20191108-174559_Quran.jpg

Allah meant here is if you take another thing as your protector other than Allah, it's like you are hoping for a useless thing. It's like how spiders built their webs as their homes but it's still weak and need protection. It's hopeless.

That's why, don't randomly spout things you think in your mind before actually supporting it with real evidences.

And whatever you said about the decoding stuffs, better go and meet a Sheikh or a Muslim Scholar if you want the truth to be out so bad. They will answer you what's wrong with your "ways".

Islam is not a satanic religion.
In fact, Satan, itself is our enemy.
And based on what you said, it's either you were born Muslim but actually don't have any knowledge about Islam or that you aren't even Muslim at the first place. Either way, you want people to misinterpret Islam, isn't it?

Attachments

Kais_1

Star
maybe its a Witches COVEN....3 godesses and SAMHAIN...

are muslims worshipping 3 witches?

Kais_1

Star
Called yourself a Muslim but you don't even know the story of spider that helped Prophet Muhammad SAW. I don't know if you are purposely making people have a second thought on Islam but we all can see that Muslims worship Allah SWT — not any Egyptian Gods you said. You can analyse Muslim's prayers, they all be praying to Allah only, not some Egyptian Gods. Plus, if you are really Muslim, you should probably know that you can't easily translate the language from Al-Quran to your own language that simple. You need a degree to do that. You can't simply said that "the weakest home is the spider home," is a literal translation to Spider's a symbol in Al Quran. Or if Al-Quran mentioned it then it mean they worship it. Al-Quran's language is beautiful.

View attachment 27328

Allah meant here is if you take another thing as your protector other than Allah, it's like you are hoping for a useless thing. It's like how spiders built their webs as their homes but it's still weak and need protection. It's hopeless.

That's why, don't randomly spout things you think in your mind before actually supporting it with real evidences.

And whatever you said about the decoding stuffs, better go and meet a Sheikh or a Muslim Scholar if you want the truth to be out so bad. They will answer you what's wrong with your "ways".

And based on what you said, it's either you were born Muslim but actually don't have any knowledge about Islam or that you aren't even Muslim at the first place. Either way, you want people to misinterpret Islam, isn't it?
i know the story of the spider and how it saved prophet Mohammed in the cave....

i am a born Muslim who is on journey to discover the truth, whatever and however that may be.

i am not misinterpreting Islam...and my workings out and information are based upon solid facts..

my journey thus far leads me to surah 53 Najm

Kais_1

Star
btw - something i discovered late last night is that the street i live on is dedicated to Surah 53 and the pagan goddesses

Kais_1

Star
What does "Samhain" mean?

The "Irish-English Dictionary" published by the Irish Texts Society defines the word as follows: "Samhain, All Hallowtide, the feast of the dead in Pagan and Christian times, signalling the close of harvest and the initiation of the winter season, lasting till May, during which troop swere quartered. Fairies were imagined as particularly active at this season. From it, the half-year is reckoned. Also called Feile Moingfinne (Snow Goddess)."2 The "Scottish Gaelic Dictionary" defines it as "Hallowtide. The Feast of All Souls. Sam + Fuin = end of summer."3 Contrary to the information published by many organizations, there is no archaeological or literary evidence to indicate that Samhain was a deity. Eliade's "Encyclopedia of Religion" states as follows: "The Eve and day of Samhain were characterized as a time when the barriers between the human and supernatural worlds were broken... Not a festival honoring any particular Celtic deity, Samhain acknowledged the entire spectrum of nonhuman forces that roamed

neptunejoo

Established

View attachment 27328

Brother, don't pay attention to him.

I get shiver when I look at his profile picture. And it is Friday. I feel the outmost fear every Friday, because we are reminded to recite Al-Kahf every Friday. Maybe the Dajjal army always be active when Friday comes.

Kais_1

Star

I get shiver when I look at his profile picture. And it is Friday. I feel the outmost fear every Friday, because we are reminded to recite Al-Kahf every Friday. Maybe the Dajjal army always be active when Friday comes.
i am not part of the Dajaal army i have you know...

Kais_1

Star

my posts require understanding from the depths...i dont mean to make you shiver...but the eye of Ra is throughout the quran and Islam....

Kais_1

Star
i seem to have come full circle, one of my very first posts was on sirius, and now im back on sirius...

maybe its something i have known all along.....

Kais_1

Star
im sure you have all heard of the SARS virus.....

Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a contagious and sometimes fatal respiratory illness. SARS first appeared in China in November 2002. Within a few months, SARS spread worldwide, carried by unsuspecting travelers

this is actually spelt NAJM...

same as ASSAD ALLAH

Kais_1

Star
i have more to share.......but no one seems to be interested.....

any suggestions?