Who do Muslims really worship?

JoChris

Superstar
thanks for the reply...appreciated

i had a breakthrough a little while ago...

i realised the eye is actually referring to sam ayn aka samhain

now im on 8 eyed beings

i know it could be spider...

what do spiders have to do with the bigger picture....im unsure of that...still looking into it...

yes....the one eye is what im talking about...the dollar bill....and everywhere else you may see it...

i know it symbolises G aka GOD..
It is commonly claimed that the eye is Lucifer's eye.
Search for lucifer meaning symbol dollar bill.

Lucifer = morning star, Lightbearer/ lightbringer, original name for Satan.

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

https://biblehub.com/commentaries/isaiah/14-12.htm

8 8 =16 =p+i+u = i up

eye up

hey up (like we say in yorkshire)

look up

8 up (instead of the usual 7 up)
From http://www.crossroad.to/Books/symbols1.html

SPIDER: Linked to treachery and death in many cultures, it was seen as a "trickster" in ancient Africa, a "spinner of fate" in ancient goddess cultures and -- in ancient Greek myths -- the goddess Arachne turned into a spider by her jealous rival Athena. "Christian" cultures have linked it both to an evil force that sucked blood from its victims and to "good luck" because of the cross on the back of some species. The Chinese have welcomed the spider descending on its thread as a bringer of joys from heaven.

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

SPIDER: Linked to treachery and death in many cultures, it was seen as a "trickster" in ancient Africa, a "spinner of fate" in ancient goddess cultures and -- in ancient Greek myths -- the goddess Arachne turned into a spider by her jealous rival Athena. "Christian" cultures have linked it both to an evil force that sucked blood from its victims and to "good luck" because of the cross on the back of some species. The Chinese have welcomed the spider descending on its thread as a bringer of joys from heaven.

i do think that it may be more ATHENA that is being referred too..

you may be able to glimpse what im talking about in this thread.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/obrother-assad.6248/

i also found this...

Revelation 4:8

New International Version
Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under its wings. Day and night they never stop saying: "'Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty,' who was, and is, and is to come."

Kais_1

Star

i found this too on wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_many-eyed_creatures_in_mythology_and_fiction
In mythology and religion[edit]
In fiction[edit]

some interesting names in the above link...AMUN stands out to me, obviously due to the fact that he is worshipped by the muslims and christians alike...ie. when they say AMEN and AMEEN

Kais_1

Star
The number 8 is very significant such that it is used 73 times in the Bible. It is the symbol of Resurrection and Regeneration. In Bible numerology, 8 means new beginning; it denotes “a new order or creation, and man's true 'born again' event when he is resurrected from the dead into eternal life.

Since 8 comes after 7, the number of completeness signifying an end to something, it implies 8 is associated with the beginning of a new era or that of a new order. The 8 creative words of God in 6 days, in Genesis chapter 1, verses 3, 6, 9, 11, 14, 20, 24, 26 speak of a new order. God rested on the 7th day and the 8th day was a new beginning (Genesis 2:2–3). Jesus rose on the 8th day, the first day of the week, which was a new beginning for the world John 20:1-21

Eight persons were saved from the Flood in Noah's Ark in order to have a new beginning for mankind (Genesis 7,13). Also 8 men - Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, James, Peter, Jude and Paul - were chosen by God to enable us have the New Testament in written form. The Lord Jesus presented 8 beatitudes in His sermon on the mountain to new believers destined for God's kingdom (Matthew 5:3-11).

Eight is symboliic of the New Life, the anticipated Resurrection (that is the baptism of believers) and the final Resurrection (that is the raising up dead saints). To confirm this, Jesus showed Himself alive 8 times after His resurrection from the dead (Matthew 28:16 - 17; Mark 16:9 - 11; Luke 24:15–52; John 20:19 - 24, 26 - 29; 21:1 - 24; Acts 1:3–10; 1 Corinthians 15:4 - 7).

Kais_1

Star
Hope this helps.. I'm a long time listener of Mark Passio

in the video that you linked, Mark points out 5 letters - A S N M =47

my year of birth btw :)

the vid makes alot of sense....tks again

Reactions: NPC

Kais_1

Star

also...i did know what spiders mean in the larger context of things...someone told me along time ago, i have forgotton now...ot it has been brainwashed out of me...

it has something to do with the MATRIX...thats all i can recall at this stage....

Lolperson

Established
Tbh you using all these numbers to decode Arabic words ? The Arabic words placement is not similar to the English alphabet. The romanised form youre 'decoding' is generally not the exact sound and spelling so I'm sorry but looks like whatever you figured out is pointless.

Kais_1

Star
Tbh you using all these numbers to decode Arabic words ? The Arabic words placement is not similar to the English alphabet. The romanised form youre 'decoding' is generally not the exact sound and spelling so I'm sorry but looks like whatever you figured out is pointless.
it makes total sense to me, coz i have it figured out...

as for you , you probably havent even tried..

Kais_1

Star
It slipped my mind that there is a verse in the quran dedicated to spiders...

dosnt say much regards to 8 eyes

Spider (عنكبوت)

From the Quranic Arabic Corpus - Ontology of Quranic Concepts
Spider (عنكبوت) is one of the insects mentioned by name in the Quran. This concept is part of the following classification in the ontology:
Concept (root)
Living Creation
Organic Object
Biological Organism
Insect
Spider (عنكبوت)
Quranic Concept
Spider
عنكبوت
TranslationSpider
Transliterationʿankabūt
CategoryInsect

Spider is referred to in verse (29:41) of chapter (29) sūrat l-ʿankabūt (The Spider):

Sahih International: The example of those who take allies other than Allah is like that of the spider who takes a home. And indeed, the weakest of homes is the home of the spider, if they only knew.

Kais_1

Star
In western religious literature, spiders represent the darkness of the human condition. In Symbols of the Christian Faith, Alva William Steffler writes, “The spider is primarily a symbol of Satan. As a spider traps with its web, so the Devil traps with temptation

Kais_1

Star
worked out numerically the spider verse is as follows.

AL ANKABUT

1 12 1 14 11 1 2 21 20

1 12 1 2 11 1 2 9 8 = 47 my year of birth again.......

DesertRose

Superstar
Spider is referred to in verse (29:41) of chapter (29) sūrat l-ʿankabūt (The Spider):

Sahih International: The example of those who take allies other than Allah is like that of the spider who takes a home. And indeed, the weakest of homes is the home of the spider, if they only knew.
The UN has to be one of the weakest organizations out there and many used to place their trust in it.....
Indeed the spider's web is the weakest of homes.:D
UN LOGO

Kais_1

Star
if the spider depicts satan, then it may possibly be referring to YALDABOTH , from Sophia and the Archons

it is surah 29 of the quran

in arabic its alif or A

in english it C or T

so you have AC or CA (creative assembly anyone?) or CAT?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CA

Kais_1

Star
The UN has to be one of the weakest organizations out there and many used to place their trust in it.....
Indeed the spider's web is the weakest of homes.:D
UN LOGO
i did read somewhere that there is a certain history behind the UN logo..

do you know of it?

Kais_1

Star
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arachne

Athena and spiders...

the reason why i said Athena strikes a cord with me is due to the fact that AL-LAT the pagan godess from the quran (Surah Najm), is also known as Athena or Minerva

some symbols associated with minerva

Owl of Minerva, olive tree, serpent of Jupiter, the Parthenon, the spear, the spindle, spiders and Hellebore

spiders.....

DesertRose

Superstar
i did read somewhere that there is a certain history behind the UN logo..

do you know of it?
Nope, but I heard shaykh Hamza Yusuf discuss this verse and bring up this logo, I can not take credit for it.:)
All I remember is how many different groups have at one time or other placed their hopes in UN resolutions and they are still waiting.
Edit: You Know what...... I pray to God that the pen is lifted in regards to you.If not, May He guide you to that which is best. Ameen.

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star
Sam AYN

Sam HAIN

Pronounced SA-WIN

worked out numerically it is as below

19 1 23 9 14

= 66

SAM 8 EYE

8 - H

H usually stands for HIRAM when decoding Islamic and Christian texts, but i do think it means spider this time round!

8 eye = spider

Spider = SATAN according to one source.

Satan = Yaldaboth- son of Sophia

spider = MINERVA/ATHENA maybe even Sophia

Minerva/Athena = AL-LAT

Surah Najm 53:19

Satanic Verses

SAM SPIDER (google this - and you will know im onto something)

Last edited: