Who do Muslims really worship?

Kais_1

Star
I think both lines of enquiry have equal merit ;-)
getting confusing now...

my take is Islam , when it was first created just like the bible and torah.....gathered all the myths together and put them in there books....islam did the same....

but are the 50 annunaki ,myth or reality....

how can one find out?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
getting confusing now...

my take is Islam , when it was first created just like the bible and torah.....gathered all the myths together and put them in there books....islam did the same....

but are the 50 annunaki ,myth or reality....

how can one find out?
I guess the question is - what is the original truth, what is the imitation (or parody) and what is "spiritual PR". Depending on who you choose to put your trust in, the answers will be different.

Kais_1

Star
I guess the question is - what is the original truth, what is the imitation (or parody) and what is "spiritual PR". Depending on who you choose to put your trust in, the answers will be different.
i know that...

the epic of gilgamesh came before islam

horus and isis and amun came before islam

the above i would say is the original truth.....islam copied and pasted...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
i know that...

the epic of gilgamesh came before islam

horus and isis and amun came before islam

the above i would say is the original truth.....islam copied and pasted...
I can't comment on Islam, but it doesn't seem to connect with sumarian legends all that closely...

I think the "Mystery of Iniquity" that does right back to Nimrod is the thing you are drawn to. In spending your time digging into the "clues" you will be rewarded with a compelling deception for your effort.

Or you could change course?

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/from-a-solitary-candle-to-the-brightness-of-the-son-leaving-mysticism.4372/

Kais_1

Star
i forgot to mention that the numbers in Islam, namely 21 42 69 are illuminati based....so thats also another thing to add to the equation

42 is the boat of the dead for egyptians....and 69 is.....no idea

Kais_1

Star
and i also need to know .....

who exactly are the Illuminati and i need to know what there numbers mean....

Kais_1

Star
Muslims worship the Abrahamic God. This shouldn't be a difficult thing to understand. Allah means God in Arabic.
please read this thread thoroughly, and take note at what i found in surah yasin and rahman

Kais_1

Star
as far as my research on this topic goes....the quran MAYBE pointing to the Nag Hammadi scrolls and also to Atlantis..

these are both things i would never expect to be in the quran....but they are there coded into the scriptures

AS ABOVE - SO BELOW

and

MOTHER & SON

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
anyone got any further suggestions?
Stop reaching for shadows in the dark, they are not tangible. Regardless of what you feel about Muslims personally, Islam clearly states that there is only ONE God, ONE Creator..... thats it. There are so many failings of Muslims, its almost heartbreakingly comical in the "same thing make you laugh can make you cry" sense..... just take your pick. But the issues lie solely with the "practitioners", not the faith.

Kais_1

Star
if its just the one god...then why is eye symbolism all over the quran and also horus and isis coded into the words?

Kais_1

Star
maybe this all leads to IMMACULATE CONCEPTION - same story - diff gods/prophets

Kais_1

Star
Stop reaching for shadows in the dark, they are not tangible. Regardless of what you feel about Muslims personally, Islam clearly states that there is only ONE God, ONE Creator..... thats it. There are so many failings of Muslims, its almost heartbreakingly comical in the "same thing make you laugh can make you cry" sense..... just take your pick. But the issues lie solely with the "practitioners", not the faith.
im looking for assistance from someone knowledgeable.......hence why i ask on here....