Who do Muslims really worship?

Kais_1

Star
Hey people....just thought you would like to know that its all about a MOTHER and SON - HORUS and ISIS to be exact. This info i gained from the HEART OF THE QURAN - chapter 36 surah yasin....looks like were still worshipping the Egyptian gods

Maes17

Superstar
Always thought it was Allah?
I'm not to knowledgeable on the muslim faith, but it seems all physical items of worship are frowned upon no? Which is why for art forms and such muslims only use patterns as idol worship is practically a crime.

I had no idea the Egyptian influence especially when it comes to gods, still had a presence. Regardless pretty interesting topic

Hopeful

Star
Hey people....just thought you would like to know that its all about a MOTHER and SON - HORUS and ISIS to be exact. This info i gained from the HEART OF THE QURAN - chapter 36 surah yasin....looks like were still worshipping the Egyptian gods
No.. I guess you need to re-read the translation to get a better understanding .. There is no concept of any God in the Holy Quran.. Other than Allah Almighty ..

Kais_1

Star
Always thought it was Allah?
I'm not to knowledgeable on the muslim faith, but it seems all physical items of worship are frowned upon no? Which is why for art forms and such muslims only use patterns as idol worship is practically a crime.

I had no idea the Egyptian influence especially when it comes to gods, still had a presence. Regardless pretty interesting topic
i thought it was Allah too.....until i discovered the code

Excellency

i personally think that the mother is not ISIS but SOPHIA.....and the son im not sure of his name but is referred to as the DEVIL himself.....
The fact that you didn't read the Quran, make its wrong for you to insinuate any form of worship apart from Allah. Quran talks of Jesus son of Mary, not the son of god as Christians want the world to believe. Which is a blasphemy against one true God, why will God have a son ?. Why will a son of god not have power to save himself against the Romans but was crucified according to Bible, we Muslims believed he ascended heaven as a prophet of Allah. There is nothing like Trinity in Islam, but you will find it in Christianity ,ancient Egyptians religion and others. We all have read how Christianity was mixed with paganism to have Christmas on 25th of December, Easter Bunny rituals, the symbolism of wine as blood with bread as flesh.

The fact that you didn't read the Quran, make its wrong for you to insinuate any form of worship apart from Allah. Quran talks of Jesus son of Mary, not the son of god as Christians want the world to believe. Which is a blasphemy against one true God, why will God have a son ?. Why will a son of god not have power to save himself against the Romans but was crucified according to Bible, we Muslims believed he ascended heaven as a prophet of Allah. There is nothing like Trinity in Islam, but you will find it in Christianity ,ancient Egyptians religion and others. We all have read how Christianity was mixed with paganism to have Christmas on 25th of December, Easter Bunny rituals, the symbolism of wine as blood with bread as flesh.
If that is your god then worship it. I will be kept by God through Christ and worship Him only.