Who do Muslims really worship?

Bubbajay

Veteran
The Bible only refers to Mary as the "daughter of Abraham"; and Joseph and Jesus as the "son of David", respectively, which were terms used to signify that they were Hebrews of the tribe of Judah. But since the Qur'an calls Mary the "daughter of Imran", it can not be based on descent because Amram was of the tribe of Levi, so it is claimed that "Imran" is actually referring to Joachim. However, this does not hold weight due to the fact that it also calls her the "sister of Aaron", which means it is can only be referring to Miriam, the sister of Moses, for whatever reason. Claiming in spite of the evidence that it refers to Mary, the mother of Jesus, is merely grasping at straws.
Then why did Muhammad feel the need to address the Christians who was calling his obvious BS out at the time he was trying to preach it? The Christians of his time knew he was teaching lies and called him out, so he came up with a bogus story to cover himself.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
That is ambiguous enough for me... gracias!
actually it is STAR + MOON / 53 & 54 /AN NAJM & AL QAMAR

think about it....53 is the so called satanic verses

so let me rephrase my answer to you regarding the star and cresent moon...

i personally believe that the moon is actually the bulls horns and the star is a pentagram.

hope that helps clear matters.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
actually it is STAR + MOON / 53 & 54 /AN NAJM & AL QAMAR

think about it....53 is the so called satanic verses

so let me rephrase my answer to you regarding the star and cresent moon...

i personally believe that the moon is actually the bulls horns and the star is a pentagram.

hope that helps clear matters.
The symbol of BAAL is a BULL..