Who do Muslims really worship?

Todd

Star
why the lol?

this is a serious topic please stay serious......
Sorry I thought it was hilarious that you were talking about spelling and than actually typed "spelt" instead of "spelled".

However, I now stand corrected by google. In the US "spelt" is not considered an acceptable past particle for "spell", however it is outside of the US. Forgive me... you must not be from the United States?

Also forgive me, but I find it difficult to remain serious when discussing hidden codes in text...

Kais_1

Star
Sorry I thought it was hilarious that you were talking about spelling and than actually typed "spelt" instead of "spelled".

However, I now stand corrected by google. In the US "spelt" is not considered an acceptable past particle for "spell", however it is outside of the US. Forgive me... you must not be from the United States?

Also forgive me, but I find it difficult to remain serious when discussing hidden codes in text...
no im not american.....im a brit....

the hidden code i have found, works perfectly and give the person a clearer insight as to whats really going on.

Todd

Star
If you try hard enough you can come up with secret codes in just about any text and make all kinds of claims....which is extacly why codes are not a reliable source of knowledge or revelation.

The original code researchers claim they were unable to find hidden codes in other books such as a Hebrew translation of War and Peace. Drosnin asserted "when my critics find a message about the assassination of a prime minister encrypted in Moby Dick I’ll believe them" (Time, June 9, 1997, p. 67). Yet Brendan McKay, an Australian mathematician, took up the challenge "and found predicted assassinations of Gandhi and Nicaraguan president Somoza, among others" in Moby Dick (Christianity Today, July 12, 1999, p. 60). Physicist David Thomas "has found thousands of hidden occurrences and many complex messages in the English King James translation of Genesis, and in a well known court case" (Weldon, p. 50). Thomas writes "I was able to easily produce complex hidden messages in all the texts I worked with… once I learned how to navigate in puzzle space, finding ‘incredible’ predictions became a routine affair" (Ibid., pp. 50–51).

Kais_1

Star
if the secret is really within the EYE / AYN....

that just leaves the number 50 to decipher

as i stated before 50 = orbit of sirius / isis / annunaki

Kais_1

Star
so this is it....i just had a breakthrough....

50 annunaki

= 100 eyes/ayn

50/50

means there is a mirror..

as in mirror imaging....something that the elite do in there coding...and something i have written about many times over.

what the heck is this mirror?

does anyone know?

maybe its in the stars

with Sirius it can be seen at the horizon at the given time, it is known to be the same below the horizon too..

so maybe this is what is meant as AS ABOVE-SO BELOW?

am i on the right track?

Kais_1

Star
I'm going to go ahead and say no!

But if you are entertaining yourself, then by all means have at it! LOL!
no i am not entertaining myself...im looking for hard facts.....and the eye and 50 are what i found in the surah YASIN

care to tell me your reasoning why im not on the right track?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
looks like you misread my post....

alla actually equals 42 +8 for the H which stands for HIRAM ABIFF

allah is how its spelt!
That is correct. God almighties name in Islam is spelled A-l-l-a-h.... in English.
Im guessing your groundbreaking revelations have yet to include any actual Arabic texts eh?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
care to tell me why you think im a troll......all i have done in this thread is state the truth....

sorry not related to chas..
We may disagree, but I feel you are being sincere here. Im not mad at you for expressing your opinions at all and I support your right to continue to do so here......

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
so this is it....i just had a breakthrough....

50 annunaki

= 100 eyes/ayn

50/50

means there is a mirror..

as in mirror imaging....something that the elite do in there coding...and something i have written about many times over.

what the heck is this mirror?

does anyone know?

maybe its in the stars

with Sirius it can be seen at the horizon at the given time, it is known to be the same below the horizon too..

so maybe this is what is meant as AS ABOVE-SO BELOW?

am i on the right track?
Now these are interesting contentions, we should explore them further here......

Todd

Star
no i am not entertaining myself...im looking for hard facts.....and the eye and 50 are what i found in the surah YASIN

care to tell me your reasoning why im not on the right track?
See post #125 above about how you can make text codes say almost anything if you try hard enough...