Who do Muslims really worship?

I think the point is that the Jesus as presented in the Gospels has more supportive historical evidence than the Jesus of the Qur’an.

“If you ask people about the existence of Christ, they usually fall into one of three camps: the faithful who sing his praises, the atheists who consider him a mythological creation, and the skeptics who fall somewhere in between.

But regardless of your personal feelings about Jesus of Nazareth, little doubt remains that he was a real person who once walked this earth. A wealth of historical accounts exist to assure us of this—with many of the most compelling coming from nonbelievers themselves.

Hostile Witnesses is an examination of the best historical evidence for Christ’s existence, particularly the evidence provided to us by the most unexpected of sources. From the pagans of ancient Rome, to Jewish and Muslim writings, these accounts create a solid fact-based history of Jesus’s life on earth…one that believers and nonbelievers will find equally compelling.”
so now you're going to push a new lie that basically not only do muslims NOT believe in Jesus, but they doubt he ever existed

the never ending fruits of the olive tree...

lmfao what shit did i just read?
i cant believe this.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
so now you're going to push a new lie that basically not only do muslims NOT believe in Jesus, but they doubt he ever existed

the never ending fruits of the olive tree...

lmfao what shit did i just read?
i cant believe this.
I think you misunderstand @AspiringSoul

The Qur’an and the Gospels both describe an historical Jesus. The Qur’an was written rather a long time after the fact (imagine writing something about the 13th Century now, compared with the writings of contemporaries as an example).

The book “Hostile Witnesses” is written using sources unsympathetic to Christianity who accidentally confirm key features of the Gospel accounts and affirm the life, death and even the resurrection of a very real Jesus.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
so not content with ruling out one blatant lie, you have to repeat more
why are you christians so dishonest?

Fadi grew up in the Madrassas or Islamic schools, which thousands of Muslims attend today.

There, he says many were taught an ideology that ISIS members claim is the true form of Islam. "I was [a] very indoctrinated Muslim," he says. "All of my teachings... at the Madrassas, in the Mosque were basically similar to those kinds of ideology ... meaning that you always aspire to have a caliphate. You have one authority, one political and religious authority."

it's obv the man is just feeding you with choice words and wearing arab garb
only stupid christians fall for this shit.

1) if such was the case, the wahabis would have a caliphate not a king. The wahabis don't believe a caliphate is necessary.
2) saudis dont go to 'madrassas' though it is an arabic word, it isnt used in saudi.
it was adopted in the middle ages in persia/central asia and the indian subcontinent where it was developed

yet again ive exposed you for lying.
keep on lying you fake christian.
For Al Fadi’s story, his own testimony is sufficient to describe his journey. Whether or not he was a “true Muslim” by your definition is not really important to the information he shares as it is really only his familiarity with Arabic that gives a little extra precision to his comments.

I don’t really buy into the “ex-muslim” and ex-Christian” narrative (as though just because a given individual leaves a religion and chooses to follow another, something important has been proven). Any significance comes down to the person, the reasons why they had a change of heart and the validity of those reasons.

For Al Fadi’s story, his own testimony is sufficient to describe his journey. Whether or not he was a “true Muslim” by your definition is not really important to the information he shares as it is really only his familiarity with Arabic that gives a little extra precision to his comments.

I don’t really buy into the “ex-muslim” and ex-Christian” narrative (as though just because a given individual leaves a religion and chooses to follow another, something important has been proven). Any significance comes down to the person, the reasons why they had a change of heart and the validity of those reasons.
lmfao

TokiEl

Superstar
Muslims worship God in the manner of the devil's dictate in the quran.

And that's of course not good enough.

@Red Sky at Morning
it's your own fault for believing and pushing people who are clearly paid off to lie about islam.
you yourself only seem to find your own faith by attacking islam.

1)
think about this logically
Paul argued that the gentile christians were righteous by faith by the Partiarchs (eg Abraham) were.
The israelites were indeed righteous by faith alone.
YET God saw fit to give the same people righteous by faith, the law of Moses.

was that not a backwards step?
the argument is that the Israelites lost their faith in egypt.

so there's no divine protection suggesting once people are righteous by faith, that they will remain in that state indefinately. We find evidence of it in the NT in various times eg Jude 1, Revelation 2-3. There are churches that lost the way.

Think about this one..
all 7 of the churches were in cities that became muslim later?
if i was a christian i would wonder about islam and question why this religion came and took over the centre of early christianity.

The above isnt a sign that islam is 'correct' per se, but it is certainly a sign that the so called 'righteous by faith' were removed.

So...
if God saw fit to give the israelites a new law, why cant the same apply for the gentiles?

you might think 'because Jesus hadnt come then, whereas he has come now'
but you know that when Jesus did come, he came ONLY for the lost sheep of the house of israel.
So he completed the law of Moses..what about all those gentiles who can no longer be 'righteous by faith' as it was with early christianity?
it's fair to say that christians have lost the way as the israelites did..and in Rome too. That is a direct hint that the trinitarian doctrine is the biggest problem.

Even if you still stand by christianity..
if you're like an israelite..and then a new law comes via a new Moses..
who would that come from?
it cant be an israelite, because Jesus has already been (eg the sceptre shall not depart..).
it stands to reason that it would come from an ismaelite because that part of the promise hadnt been fulfilled.

2)
God said ishmael would become great etc
yet obv this cant come true when Jesus rules..can it?
how else could this be emphasised?
in light of how islam came to Mohammad and arabia, it makes total sense that this was the fulfillment of the prophecy

you have texts like isaiah 42 where verse 10-19 happen in a post-Jesus context (since the first 9 verses are about JESUS and christianity).
in the same verse, the last few verses condemn the jewish people
God says
'i have shown you many things but you still didnt accept it' (not in those words).

Since the jews/israelites will be believers when Jesus returns, obv the 'new song' part of the chapter cant be referring to the second coming of Jesus. since the new song prophecy then leads to another condemnation for the jewish people, again it makes sense that the new song prophecy is about islam.

3)
in John 16
Jesus says that HE must go away for the holy spirit to come
but when he comes 'he will give you all the truth and tell you what is yet to come'
now..the holy spirit functiond through people.

in this case 'telling you what is yet to come' = prophecy
'he will speak only what he hears' = revelation
(it also hints that the holy spirit cannot be part of a triune God and hence another dig at your beliefs).

again it makes total sense that this fits with islam.

4) in the parable of the tenants, the kingdom of God is going to be replaced by 'another people'
the kingdom of God is the same as the one mentioned in Isaiah 5...it is jerusalem.
muslims ruled jerusalem the longest...

the ony other indicator in the book of Revelation (which i look to in a big way)
Revelation 11
11 I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. 2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. 3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.” 5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6 They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

now..
islam doesnt have anything directly linked to this in terms of characters/people who i could say 'represent the 2 'witnesses''
the only reference to lampstands in the Zechariah 4

but look at the point i make later

I answered, “I see a solid gold lampstand with a bowl at the top and seven lamps on it, with seven channels to the lamps. 3 Also there are two olive trees by it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left.

however 1260 days is interesting given this

Muslims conquered Jerusalem in
637AD
first crusade where it was lost to Christians..
1099AD
Muslims took it back in 1187 and held it till 1948. 761 years and 462 years
Total 1223 years of Muslim control.
In lunar years that is 1223 X 1.03068
That comes to exactly 1260 years.

5)

i'm not bothered about authentic criticism of islam. trust me, i have had long convos with hindus who were far more adept at criticism in a metaphysical sense but ironically one of them became a muslim through me (not boasting).
the best bit is this..
it was because through our shared understanding of metaphysics i was able to show him that the 7 chakra/loka system fits into the islamic 7 heavens and the ascension story of Mohammad. along with that i showed him kabballah's tree of life with deeper explanations within an islamic and hindu framework (along wih some taoist)
i showed him how what he was serving fit into the metaphysical system and the problems arising from being limited to one part of the map and not the whole.

in islam the 5 salahs are linked to the 5 sephirots in the tree of life and correspond to aspects of consciousness eg body (fajr), etheric (zuhr), heart (asr), Soul (magrib) and Ruh (isha).
..and that is the straight path, in the middle, balanced between the

now on one side you have the 7 lokas/chakras linked with the 7 heavens in islam...
and here you have a different system where there are 5 levels with a left and right side connecting them..
and through my understanding ive linked them to the 5 salahs (this is not made up on the spot, this is after yrs of reading sufi material and analysing it in light of what ive seen in the Quran on this topic, i could write a book on this topic tbh).

but it's interesting how it does connect with

\zechariah 4
I answered, “I see a solid gold lampstand with a bowl at the top and seven lamps on it, with seven channels to the lamps. 3 Also there are two olive trees by it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left.”

people can criticise islam but there's a certain kind of person who will find what they're looking for no matter what is thrown against islam.

so im not going to be too bothered about lies/propaganda against islam per se..but still, i have to say..
i know you're not a 'truthseeker' at all.
when you can push 'the testimony of al fadi' and follow up with bs..i just have to laugh at you man.
it is sad tbh.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
...you have texts like isaiah 42 where verse 10-19 happen in a post-Jesus context (since the first 9 verses are about JESUS and christianity).
There is more in your response that I may reply to later, but the point above appears to be of the greatest importance. I understand that Muslims find an allusion to Muhammad in the later verses of Isaiah 42, and also in the mention of “another counsellor” in the NT.

Christians (as you know) identify the other counsellor as the Holy Spirit, but it is Isaiah 42 that I was thinking of.

Jews have long seen two very different aspects to their coming Messiah in their scriptures - Messiah Ben Joseph and Messiah Ben David and many passages allude to these apparently contradictory aspects. The Jews rationalise this difference by proposing two different Messiahs (as examined in this article):-

The implications for Isaiah 42 will be evident to some.

There is more in your response that I may reply to later, but the point above appears to be of the greatest importance. I understand that Muslims find an allusion to Muhammad in the later verses of Isaiah 42, and also in the mention of “another counsellor” in the NT.

Christians (as you know) identify the other counsellor as the Holy Spirit, but it is Isaiah 42 that I was thinking of.

Jews have long seen two very different aspects to their coming Messiah in their scriptures - Messiah Ben Joseph and Messiah Ben David and many passages allude to these apparently contradictory aspects. The Jews rationalise this difference by proposing two different Messiahs (as examined in this article):-

The implications for Isaiah 42 will be evident to some.
1) you forgot that the holy spirit functions/acts through people.
so when Jesus said 'the spirit of truth will bring you all the truth and tell you what is to come'
'he will not speak of his own but only what he hears'
that sounds like a prophet

jesus said he had to go away for the comforter to come.
yet the disciples already had the holy spirit in them. why couldnt the holy spirit be in them at work whilst Jesus was still with them?

2) answer to the above question
in metaphysics...the Word/Logos is the eternal primordial ocean
in islamic sufism it has been symbolically called 'the primordial INK'
the Intellect (ie God) writes the record of all things with the Pen (not a literal pen, it is symbolic of power of creation)
the Intellect and the Pen represent 2 aspects of causation

the intellect is the idea..the pen is the creation itself

the idea here is that humans are drops from that ocean, or alternatively like drops of ink...
out of which our story is also written
likewise the intellect and the pen represent 2 aspects of our existence, the yin and the yang...the 2 olive trees of Zechariah 5.
with the 7 lampstands representing the 7 heavens (the macrocosmic side)..and the 7 channels to the lamps similarly representing
the microcosmic side of humans.
so hence in the Quran

It is Allah who has created seven heavens and of the earth, the like of them.

'of the earth' is a reference to the children of Adam (Adam is Earth)
as in we are microcosms of the 7 heavens, with the 7 chakras within us representing the 7 heavens.
again on this matter it was islam via prophet mohammad who ascended to the 7 heavens, giving us symbolic prophets representing each level
for example Jesus and John the baptist representing the etheric plane, the sacral chakra (which is connected with the Life Force, the fountain of life, the water and fertility amongst other things was manifested in the birth of both these prophets). i mean i wont go into too much detail but its like Aaron representing the 5th heaven which happens to be the throat chakra...do you need me to spell it out?

islam going deeper on these topics is because islam represents the post-causal aspect of metaphysics whereas the NT and Jesus represent the pre-causal LOGOS.

just as there is an intellect and the pen..we humans have creative powers both the mental and emotive side (which is mapped out in the kabballah tree of life system).
yin and yang...passive and active...what is destined vs what we create for ourselves
we can only create what we can conceive, with all our mental limitations..

this is akin to the system of Faith and Sonship vs Law and Slavery.
within islam, these are called Islam (submission) and Ihsan (which is too deep to get into).
ihsan btw is the highest level.
Yet we learn from paul that Law followed Faith..and Faith completed the Law.

you can also look at the analogy of a tree and the fruit.
there's a beautiful saying by Rumi
'to the philosophers, it would seem the Tree is the macrocosm...
but to the Arif (knower), the fruit is the true macrocosm.
had the garderner not desired the fruit, he would not have planted the tree'

now if you see the Tree as Jesus and the fruit as Mohammad
just as there's a tree and its fruits
you also have a shadow from that tree..

it is the shadow the antichrist represents and likewise it's fruits
the jews saw the shadows of the fruit and at that time, in the early 7th century
began to celebrate a jewish messiah who unlike Jesus
would judge them by their laws, unlike Jesus
who would bring the jews back to the holy land, defeat the byzantines ans sassanians etc
yet when the actual fruit came, it was Mohammad
for them to receive the shadow of these things they're going to look to the shadow of the tree

so it stands to reason that the downfall of islam and the evils done by muslims are materialising the 'apparent good' for the jewish nation and with it the appearance of the antichrist representing the shadow tree

it's also why the jews are trying to materialise things in reverse form from how they did in the 7th century
whereas before they used the EAST/Persia to attack the West/Rome (remember the sun rises in the East)
they've now used the west to attack the east and are especially hell bent on the destruction of muslims and PERSIA...
that is an attempt to reverse the polarity

the analogy of the tree and it's shadow also links to the Leviticus 26 promise from God, to punish them for their disobedience
'you will plant a seed in vain and not eat from its fruit' (or something to that extent)
so the occult elite amongst them realise a secret...
what about the SHADOW of said tree?
since the material world is the shadow...

as a consequence when i talk about the yin/yang side, the yin is the mental/left brain aspect and the yang is the emotive/right brain aspect..the mystical side.
they've simply decided to alter reality becoming blind to the yin/left brain/mental side..by ignoring the 'true reality' and focusing on the false and in the process, they've been able to use the right/brain side.
this coincides with kabballah's tree of death/qliphot system btw..
and it's why the anti-christ is symbolised in Zecheriah 11 and in islamic prophecy as
'blind in his RIGHT EYE' since the physical right eye represents the LEFT BRAIN
being 'blind' on the right symbolises being blind to the mental/yin side...and being blind in that means perversion of the law of God.

so i guess you're chuffed to peices for gay pride and masonic/illuminati owned jerusalem?

look at how you always somehow try to attack islam but it comes back at you?

3)
messiah ben joseph and messiah ben david actually do represent the yin/yang theme yet again...(i know what im talking about)
Jesus was the suffering servant and would return the davidic conquerer
yin and yang

but when it comes to Mohammed vs Jesus, this isnt 'left vs right' it is Islam and Ihsan, it is post-causal and pre-causal..
it is high..and higher. slave and son, law and faith.
it is the fruit and the tree..and both support each other..

as a consequence the yin/yang themes representing Jesus...also come true in Mohammad but on a smaller scale.
hence the Meccan period where Mohammad played a passive role in Mecca
and the Madani period where Mohammad played the actove role and became the ruler.

it is Jesus who is the Rock in Daniel 2...
who destroys the entire Image representing the Beast.

YET it was islam that conquered the 4 beasts of Daniel.

example
babylon still existed in the christian era
until islam came and destroyed babylon.

the persian empire was absorbed by islam, not by christianity.

the former greek and roman with it.
well, the majority of it, until the rise of colonialism which gives way to the end times beast (when the white horse of Rev 6 went on conquering), leading to the world wars, holocoast, bolshevik revolution (the red horse). followed by the dapplied horse and the new age of capitalism where the richer get richer and the poor get poorer (the scales) where the olive oil and wine (representing the jewish nation) are to be 'protected' (do not harm the oil and wine)...hence the constant protection of israel by the world number one superpower).

come to think of it, the only contribution christianity has made is to give us the new babylon and a new Beast system..
thanks..

the shadow represents the illusions and attachments of the physical world
the authentic fruit is not 'physical' it is spiritual. it is an inner state of being out of which also comes material success as a consequence

dont think islam's conquests are 'just material' because they were built upon a spiritual foundation built by Mohammad in MECCA when he was in a passive state..
the subsequent successes of islam are more akin to the successes of David and Solomon
they were righteous successes not to be confused with the false success represented by a purely materialist philosophy.

the shadow is materialism where the inner is non existant
richest in the physical world 'manifesting your desires' n all that is the equivalent of stealing the spiritual fruits of others through magic.
that philosophy is contrary to the philosophy of faith where you plant the seeds.

Your possessions and your children are only a trial, and Allah it is with Whom is a great reward.
(سورة التغابن, At-Taghaabun, Chapter #64, Verse #15)

4)
the early 7th century jews used the sassanid persians to defeat Heraclius and the byzantines, forced them out of Jerusalem.
The messiah ben JOSEPH was this guy
he was supposed to die...
and THEN the davidic conquerer was meant to come, as per ISAIAh 42!!
which is why Mohammad's arrival to Madina completely wrecked them..

i could again go on about this, i sort of have in the previous point but it's deeper than that since it also represents how these events fall in line with the antichrist manifestation.

Daze

Superstar
it's your own fault for believing and pushing people who are clearly paid off to lie about islam.
you yourself only seem to find your own faith by attacking islam.
There's no money to be made in attacking Islam. That's just crazy.

Screenshot_2020-12-30 David Wood Patreon.jpg
Screenshot_2020-12-30 David Wood is creating EPIC videos Patreon(1).png

$9,341
-----------
$112,092 annually.

Not bad for a guy who tried to kill his own dad with a hammer.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Muslims often make the point that Christian Arabs also refer to God as "Allah" (including in this thread) as a way to refute the claim that Allah is an idol, or pagan deity, but they do not mention the fact that these Christians call Jesus "Yasu'a" instead of "Isa/Eesa", that is, the Judaized Antichrist of the Qur'an. This shift in spelling is inexplicable except when we consider that Eesa (عيسى, 'aeesa) is the biblical Esau (عيسو, 'aeeso), the brother of Jacob (called Israel).

This claim is not a novel one, nor is it one that only non-Muslims make: the Islamic prophet of the modern age, Ahmed Deedat, confirms this in his book "Christ in Islam" (ch. 2). He claims that "[Jesus'] proper name was Eesa (Arabic), or Esau (Hebrew); classical Yeheshua, which the Christian nations of the West latinised as Jesus." His reasoning as to why the Hebrew name of Jesus is Esau is completely foolish, but he nonetheless confirms this Judaic belief.

In the rabbinic mythology, Esau is believed to represent the eternal enemy of the Jews, generally this means the Gentiles, but particularly it means Jesus Christ. Johann Eisenmenger (d. 1704) in his book "Rabbinical Literature, or, the Traditions of the Jews, Vol. II" wrote: "it is said that the soul of Esau passed into Christ; and that we, who believe in him, and whom they therefore call Esau and Edomites, are no better." Islam also teaches some kind of transmigration of souls or likenesses when it comes to Jesus' crucifixion. In the Qur'an, in Sura 4, Ayah 157 we read: "That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts..."

The Tafseer of Ibn Abbas offers the following explanation for this confusion: "Allah wanted to kill their man Tatianos" so he made him look like Jesus and this is who the Jews crucified instead. But this only raises more questions, such as: Who in the world is Tatianos? And why did Allah want to kill him? Or why did he not kill "their man" by other means and instead fomented this grand deception? Also, how did Allah make the switch? It is not for nothing that another verse referring to this event (Sura 3, Ayah 54) says that "Allah deceived them". The verb used there is مكر (makar) which translates to "cunning, wiliness, deceit, guile", but which Muslims falsely translate as "Allah planned" to minimize the insidious nature of the Judeo-Islamic god.

Furthermore, Islam's ties to rabbinism in its early history is firmly established by the evidence. Muhammad had a "pact" with the Jews of the Banu Qurayzah which they eventually violated, prompting Muhammad to effectively massacre the whole tribe. The Qur'an itself has references to Talmudic traditions such as in Qur'an 5:31-32, Qur'an 21:51-70 (Abraham smashing the idols), and Qur'an 28:76. In fact, one of the earliest historical sources referencing Muhammad and his religion explicitly discusses this relationship in some detail. In Sebeos the Priest's "A History of Heraclius", he says the following:

As the comment on Wikipedia states: "This section describes how Mahmed first established a community comprising Ishmaelites and Jews based on their common descent from Abraham; the Arabs via Ishmael, and the Jews via Isaac." For context, you can read about the Jewish revolt against Heraclius which lead to their exile and subsequent cajoling of the pagan Arabs to work towards their "Zionist" ambitions. This was quite effective as it resulted in the capture of Jerusalem and the building of the Dome on the Rock a few decades after Sebeos wrote his account.

TL;DR - The Islamic counterfeit docetic Jesus called Eesa is in fact Esau, the brother of Jacob, who in rabbinic literature represents the enemies of the Jews and is associated by them with the real Jesus of the Gospels. Esau being the name for Jesus is confirmed by Ahmed Deedat.
This made more of a case against Islamic polytheology than it did for it.

recure

Established
Muslims often make the point that Christian Arabs also refer to God as "Allah" (including in this thread) as a way to refute the claim that Allah is an idol, or pagan deity, but they do not mention the fact that these Christians call Jesus "Yasu'a" instead of "Isa/Eesa", that is, the Judaized Antichrist of the Qur'an. This shift in spelling is inexplicable except when we consider that Eesa (عيسى, 'aeesa) is the biblical Esau (عيسو, 'aeeso), the brother of Jacob (called Israel).

This claim is not a novel one, nor is it one that only non-Muslims make: the Islamic prophet of the modern age, Ahmed Deedat, confirms this in his book "Christ in Islam" (ch. 2). He claims that "[Jesus'] proper name was Eesa (Arabic), or Esau (Hebrew); classical Yeheshua, which the Christian nations of the West latinised as Jesus." His reasoning as to why the Hebrew name of Jesus is Esau is completely foolish, but he nonetheless confirms this Judaic belief.

In the rabbinic mythology, Esau is believed to represent the eternal enemy of the Jews, generally this means the Gentiles, but particularly it means Jesus Christ. Johann Eisenmenger (d. 1704) in his book "Rabbinical Literature, or, the Traditions of the Jews, Vol. II" wrote: "it is said that the soul of Esau passed into Christ; and that we, who believe in him, and whom they therefore call Esau and Edomites, are no better." Islam also teaches some kind of transmigration of souls or likenesses when it comes to Jesus' crucifixion. In the Qur'an, in Sura 4, Ayah 157 we read: "That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts..."

The Tafseer of Ibn Abbas offers the following explanation for this confusion: "Allah wanted to kill their man Tatianos" so he made him look like Jesus and this is who the Jews crucified instead. But this only raises more questions, such as: Who in the world is Tatianos? And why did Allah want to kill him? Or why did he not kill "their man" by other means and instead fomented this grand deception? Also, how did Allah make the switch? It is not for nothing that another verse referring to this event (Sura 3, Ayah 54) says that "Allah deceived them". The verb used there is مكر (makar) which translates to "cunning, wiliness, deceit, guile", but which Muslims falsely translate as "Allah planned" to minimize the insidious nature of the Judeo-Islamic god.

Furthermore, Islam's ties to rabbinism in its early history is firmly established by the evidence. Muhammad had a "pact" with the Jews of the Banu Qurayzah which they eventually violated, prompting Muhammad to effectively massacre the whole tribe. The Qur'an itself has references to Talmudic traditions such as in Qur'an 5:31-32, Qur'an 21:51-70 (Abraham smashing the idols), and Qur'an 28:76. In fact, one of the earliest historical sources referencing Muhammad and his religion explicitly discusses this relationship in some detail. In Sebeos the Priest's "A History of Heraclius", he says the following:

As the comment on Wikipedia states: "This section describes how Mahmed first established a community comprising Ishmaelites and Jews based on their common descent from Abraham; the Arabs via Ishmael, and the Jews via Isaac." For context, you can read about the Jewish revolt against Heraclius which lead to their exile and subsequent cajoling of the pagan Arabs to work towards their "Zionist" ambitions. This was quite effective as it resulted in the capture of Jerusalem and the building of the Dome on the Rock a few decades after Sebeos wrote his account.

TL;DR - The Islamic counterfeit docetic Jesus called Eesa is in fact Esau, the brother of Jacob, who in rabbinic literature represents the enemies of the Jews and is associated by them with the real Jesus of the Gospels. Esau being the name for Jesus is confirmed by Ahmed Deedat.
The Jews not only precipitated the creation of Islam as a kind of golem, but nurtured its rise as a political force that would rival the Roman Empire following the defeat of the Sassanian Persians which the Jews also supported. Hence why the Byzantine-Sassanian wars immediately became the Byzantine-Arab wars; both had the same ideological purpose of supplanting Christendom.

As I stated before, in the rabbinic literature, Christians represent Esau/Edom, the enemy of Jacob (Israel), but he is also represented by the city of Rome. In the Commentary of Ibn Ezra on Isaiah 63:1 it says: "This prophecy contains the decree made against Edom, that is, against the empire of Rome and Constantinople, who are called Edomites, because they adopted the Edomite religion—that is, the Christian religion—which was first established among the Edomites." Also in the Talmud, Samael (Satan) is said to be the "guardian angel and prince of Rome... a representative of Christianity".

Jews assisted in the Arab-Berber invasion of Europe in 711 AD which they regard as a "Golden Age"*, and they continue to promote the invasion (in politically correct terms, immigration) of Arabs and other Islamic undesirables into "white" (read, Christian) countries in modern times. White people are also explicitly identified with Esau and Edomites in other Judaic offshoots such as Black Hebrew Israelites and the Nation of Islam, that is, religions of race supremacism which scapegoat Esau for the sins of Jacob (Yakub).

Moreover, Islam is regarded as a kosher religion that initiates the goyim (non-Jews) into Noahidism in contradistinction to Christianity. According to Islam's favorite Rabbi Tovia Singer: Islam is "highly regarded" in Judaism as a Noahide cult, and a Jew is allowed to go into a mosque to pray yet he is not allowed to go into a church because Christianity is "idolatry" and "filth". He claims the Islamic belief that 'Jesus' is a prophet is "not an issue", speaking of which, I will discuss the alleged 'Christian' element in the Qur'an in my next post.

*Lapidus, Ira M. (2012) Islamic Societies to the Nineteenth Century: A Global History. Cambridge. p. 395.

muslimah

Rookie
i'm not bothered about authentic criticism of islam. trust me, i have had long convos with hindus who were far more adept at criticism in a metaphysical sense but ironically one of them became a muslim through me (not boasting).
the best bit is this..
it was because through our shared understanding of metaphysics i was able to show him that the 7 chakra/loka system fits into the islamic 7 heavens and the ascension story of Mohammad. along with that i showed him kabballah's tree of life with deeper explanations within an islamic and hindu framework (along wih some taoist)
i showed him how what he was serving fit into the metaphysical system and the problems arising from being limited to one part of the map and not the whole.

in islam the 5 salahs are linked to the 5 sephirots in the tree of life and correspond to aspects of consciousness eg body (fajr), etheric (zuhr), heart (asr), Soul (magrib) and Ruh (isha).
..and that is the straight path, in the middle, balanced between the

now on one side you have the 7 lokas/chakras linked with the 7 heavens in islam...
and here you have a different system where there are 5 levels with a left and right side connecting them..
and through my understanding ive linked them to the 5 salahs (this is not made up on the spot, this is after yrs of reading sufi material and analysing it in light of what ive seen in the Quran on this topic, i could write a book on this topic tbh).
but it's interesting how it does connect with
I have never heard a scholar say anything like this before. You should be careful you aren't innovating things into the religion. It also seems very disrespectful to try to find these strange parallels between the true religion of Islam and the false pagan religion of hinduism just because the numbers are the same. Same goes for the taoism and kabballah stuff. Just stick to dawah according to the Qur'an and sunnah. The amazing prophecies of Islam which have been fulfilled I find to be a pretty effective topic when giving dawah.

muslimah

Rookie
There's no money to be made in attacking Islam. That's just crazy.

View attachment 50050
View attachment 50051

$9,341
-----------
$112,092 annually.

Not bad for a guy who tried to kill his own dad with a hammer.
That's not even mentioning other places he may get money like ads and sponsorships on his videos (I don't watch them so I don't know how prominently they are featured but I wouldn't be surprised if he does do that)

Also the guy admits to being a "diagnosed psychopath" (you can't be diagnosed with psychopathy btw it's not a mental disorder in the DSM) and seems proud about it like some edgy 15 year old. You can see his self-described "psychopathy" at work when he pretty much admits that he doesn't care about the quality of his arguments he just wants to throw random doubts at Muslims and hopes something sticks, you know like Satan would do.

I have never heard a scholar say anything like this before. You should be careful you aren't innovating things into the religion. It also seems very disrespectful to try to find these strange parallels between the true religion of Islam and the false pagan religion of hinduism just because the numbers are the same. Same goes for the taoism and kabballah stuff. Just stick to dawah according to the Qur'an and sunnah. The amazing prophecies of Islam which have been fulfilled I find to be a pretty effective topic when giving dawah.
you believe that Allah sent messengers to all nations, yet you find it hard to believe that there are truths hidden within their systems?
In taoism they do have an absolute God.
If you read the advaita vedanta material, although it isnt strictly monothiest, more monist, they also are strict in believing and worshipping Ishvara (God) alone.

the 7 heavens in the ascension story in hadith, connect with prophets on each level, with the second heaven having both John the Baptist and Isa AS. The corresponding chakrad linked to the soul, are what those prophets symbolise. it's very easy to research each chakra and see the connection to the prophet.
For example, the sacral chakra (the second one), it's symbol is water which is symbolic of the life force. it is connected with fertility, life, growth etc. the connection to those prophets makes obvious sense.
the third chakra, the solar plexus chakra is linked to the astral plane which represents Desire...which is a byproduct of self-cognizance. it's also the dream world. Joseph is symbolic of this chakra/heaven because he experienced the power of lust but only through God's intercession could he overcome it.
the 5th chakra is the throat chakra, which on a higher metaphysical level connects with the origin of the soul, with communication. go back to the Quran, the first thing the souls experienced was communication with Allah and they responded (that is passive and active which goes onto the other theme ill follow up with). the chakra means 'to be born'. The connection is with Aaron AS, again it's just symbolic. Aaron AS was an eloquent speaker. of course there is a lot more to this if you start going into details and trying to make sense of why each chakra/level specifically exists in that order...

Kabballah's 5 central sephirot are the connection to the 5 salahs in fact. The left and right side are about our metaphysical descent and ascent and connect with Allah's Tracendence and Immanence, also called Jalali and Jamali. It also connects with taoist philosophy ie yin and yang. It's the same metaphysical truth/map.
the kabballah system is already within sufi islam. i only refer to 'kabballah' because itsmore concentrated and easier to research since sufi texts are scattered and not really organised. for example even this connection im making is after i read the book of Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani, the 'secret of secrets'. Even still you would prob not see the connection imm aking because you're not as familiar with the themes and the language around them. it's only when you become familiar with how terms are related you 'see' what's being said in various advanced sufi texts.

the other issue is that far more has been lost by muslims than what we have. the lost libraries of timbuktu were full of metaphysical treatise. all stolen/destroyed by the colonialists? the library in bhaghdad was destroyed.
i think the thing you should be more dedicated to learning, given you're lucky to be living in the age of information and have access to material. maybe if you read and thought you'd have your own input instead of accusing me of bidah lol.

as for 'innovation'
actually in islam, we have a clear line between Halal and Haram aswell as mukruh (disliked).
All that is halal is ALLOWED
The issue is that there's also a clear line containing divinely prescribed obligations...
innovation occurs when any of these lines or the divinely prescribed obligations are altered even a little.
what im saying above has nothing to do with that, it isnt even bidah. it is an opinion...but it isnt some useless opinion.

still, it isnt necessary for you to know any of this...you dont need to have any interest but ignorance is bliss i guess.

muslimah

Rookie
you believe that Allah sent messengers to all nations, yet you find it hard to believe that there are truths hidden within their systems?
In taoism they do have an absolute God.
If you read the advaita vedanta material, although it isnt strictly monothiest, more monist, they also are strict in believing and worshipping Ishvara (God) alone.

the 7 heavens in the ascension story in hadith, connect with prophets on each level, with the second heaven having both John the Baptist and Isa AS. The corresponding chakrad linked to the soul, are what those prophets symbolise. it's very easy to research each chakra and see the connection to the prophet.
For example, the sacral chakra (the second one), it's symbol is water which is symbolic of the life force. it is connected with fertility, life, growth etc. the connection to those prophets makes obvious sense.
the third chakra, the solar plexus chakra is linked to the astral plane which represents Desire...which is a byproduct of self-cognizance. it's also the dream world. Joseph is symbolic of this chakra/heaven because he experienced the power of lust but only through God's intercession could he overcome it.
the 5th chakra is the throat chakra, which on a higher metaphysical level connects with the origin of the soul, with communication. go back to the Quran, the first thing the souls experienced was communication with Allah and they responded (that is passive and active which goes onto the other theme ill follow up with). the chakra means 'to be born'. The connection is with Aaron AS, again it's just symbolic. Aaron AS was an eloquent speaker. of course there is a lot more to this if you start going into details and trying to make sense of why each chakra/level specifically exists in that order...

Kabballah's 5 central sephirot are the connection to the 5 salahs in fact. The left and right side are about our metaphysical descent and ascent and connect with Allah's Tracendence and Immanence, also called Jalali and Jamali. It also connects with taoist philosophy ie yin and yang. It's the same metaphysical truth/map.
the kabballah system is already within sufi islam. i only refer to 'kabballah' because itsmore concentrated and easier to research since sufi texts are scattered and not really organised. for example even this connection im making is after i read the book of Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani, the 'secret of secrets'. Even still you would prob not see the connection imm aking because you're not as familiar with the themes and the language around them. it's only when you become familiar with how terms are related you 'see' what's being said in various advanced sufi texts.

the other issue is that far more has been lost by muslims than what we have. the lost libraries of timbuktu were full of metaphysical treatise. all stolen/destroyed by the colonialists? the library in bhaghdad was destroyed.
i think the thing you should be more dedicated to learning, given you're lucky to be living in the age of information and have access to material. maybe if you read and thought you'd have your own input instead of accusing me of bidah lol.

as for 'innovation'
actually in islam, we have a clear line between Halal and Haram aswell as mukruh (disliked).
All that is halal is ALLOWED
The issue is that there's also a clear line containing divinely prescribed obligations...
innovation occurs when any of these lines or the divinely prescribed obligations are altered even a little.
what im saying above has nothing to do with that, it isnt even bidah. it is an opinion...but it isnt some useless opinion.

still, it isnt necessary for you to know any of this...you dont need to have any interest but ignorance is bliss i guess.
Pieces of the truth can be found in certain religions; for example, Judaism and Christianity, as they are corrupted versions of the teachings of pasts Prophets. However, there is much falsehood in these religions as well due to their corrupted nature. The only aspects of these religions we confirm is that which as been confirmed in the Qur'an and sunnah. What you are coming with has not been mentioned in the Qur'an and sunnah.

It is true that the default for WORLDLY matters, such as food and drink, is halal until proven haram. However, when it comes to acts of worship the opposite is true.
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stated that whoever innovates something new in the deen (religion) will have his deed rejected, and Allaah will not accept it, as is stated in the hadeeth narrated by 'Aa'ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her), who said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: 'Whoever innovates something in this matter of ours that is not a part of it will have it rejected.'" (Reported by al-Bukhaari, Fath al-Baari, no. 2697).
We must be very careful when speaking about this deen. Past nations have gone astray because overtime people began altering what they were taught by their Prophets.

I'd also like to remind you of this verse in the Qur'an (English interpretation of the meaning):

“It is He Who has sent down to you (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) the Book (this Qur’aan). In it are Verses that are entirely clear, they are the foundations of the Book [and those are the Verses of Al-Ahkaam (commandments), Al-Faraa’id (obligatory duties) and Al-Hudood (laws for the punishment of thieves, adulterers)]; and others not entirely clear. So as for those in whose hearts there is a deviation (from the truth) they follow that which is not entirely clear thereof, seeking Al-Fitnah (polytheism and trials), and seeking for its hidden meanings, but none knows its hidden meanings save Allaah. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: “We believe in it; the whole of it (clear and unclear Verses) are from our Lord.” And none receive admonition except men of understanding”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:7]

Pieces of the truth can be found in certain religions; for example, Judaism and Christianity, as they are corrupted versions of the teachings of pasts Prophets. However, there is much falsehood in these religions as well due to their corrupted nature. The only aspects of these religions we confirm is that which as been confirmed in the Qur'an and sunnah. What you are coming with has not been mentioned in the Qur'an and sunnah.

It is true that the default for WORLDLY matters, such as food and drink, is halal until proven haram. However, when it comes to acts of worship the opposite is true.
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stated that whoever innovates something new in the deen (religion) will have his deed rejected, and Allaah will not accept it, as is stated in the hadeeth narrated by 'Aa'ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her), who said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: 'Whoever innovates something in this matter of ours that is not a part of it will have it rejected.'" (Reported by al-Bukhaari, Fath al-Baari, no. 2697).
We must be very careful when speaking about this deen. Past nations have gone astray because overtime people began altering what they were taught by their Prophets.

I'd also like to remind you of this verse in the Qur'an (English interpretation of the meaning):

“It is He Who has sent down to you (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) the Book (this Qur’aan). In it are Verses that are entirely clear, they are the foundations of the Book [and those are the Verses of Al-Ahkaam (commandments), Al-Faraa’id (obligatory duties) and Al-Hudood (laws for the punishment of thieves, adulterers)]; and others not entirely clear. So as for those in whose hearts there is a deviation (from the truth) they follow that which is not entirely clear thereof, seeking Al-Fitnah (polytheism and trials), and seeking for its hidden meanings, but none knows its hidden meanings save Allaah. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: “We believe in it; the whole of it (clear and unclear Verses) are from our Lord.” And none receive admonition except men of understanding”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:7]
How can you say it hasn't been given by Islam when it has? Lol literally we have the examples I've given already.

billy t

Veteran
Edit: (this was suppose to be a reply to aspring soul) The kabbalah is a book of sihr (magic). Fear Allah. The Chakras stuff is all based on the shirk of the Hindus. So far I have worked out the following about you. 1) you are Sufi. 2) you believe Paul was rightly guided. 3) you mention parallels between Islam and a book of magic. You are an mubtadi' innovator and very dangerous. I warn all Muslims here to beware of this guy. I advised you already do the proofs have been established and there is no need to be gentle with you at this point.

Last edited: