Who do Muslims really worship?

Kais_1

Star
BINGO, my friend, you hit the molecular center of the target with that arrow.

That's what the "G" in the Freemason Symbol stands for, although they claim and teach the "profane" and the porch masons falsely that it stand for "God".

The Mystery Religions literally Worship Knowledge.
what do you worship?

or rather your thoughts on Gnosticism?

Last edited:

meximonk

Veteran
I suppose that depends on what your definition of "worship" is. It seems to mean lots of different things to lots of different people.

Kais_1

Star
I suppose that depends on what your definition of "worship" is. It seems to mean lots of different things to lots of different people.
According to Islam submission is worship...

As i have been brought up a Muslim, i see that bowing my head to the floor..is total and complete submission.

I still say the occasional prayer...and i do believe in a creator of sorts..

my initial reason for posting on here, was to clear the doubts...no one seemed to help me...hence its been a lonely journey thus far.

As my opening post was on the subject of the surah YASIN and how it pointed to the Ancient Egyptians.

I see it as now....

25 + 25 = 50 = orbit of Sirius or the number of Annunaki that initially came to earth (according to the epic of Gilgamesh) or Isis.

Last edited:

meximonk

Veteran
According to Islam submission is worship...

As i have been brought up a Muslim, i see that bowing my head to the floor..is total and complete submission.

I still say the occasional prayer...and i do believe in a creator of sorts..

my initial reason for posting on here, was to clear the doubts...no one seemed to help me...hence its been a lonely journey thus far.

As my opening post was on the subject of the surah YASIN and how it pointed to the Ancient Egyptians.

I see it as now....

25 + 25 = 50 = orbit of Sirius or the number of Annunaki that initially came to earth (according to the epic of Gilgamesh)
Indeed, it could be said that submission is a form of worship, perhaps even the highest. In that regard, there can only be one thing you can really worship. And in that context, I'll answer your question, I worship the One True God, יהוה‎.

Kais_1

Star
Indeed, it could be said that submission is a form of worship, perhaps even the highest. In that regard, there can only be one thing you can really worship. And in that context, I'll answer your question, I worship the One True God, יהוה‎.
have you heard of the Cathars and Bogomils?