Who do Muslims really worship?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
you dont think that the Nag Hammadi are genuine?
Genuine deceptive texts, of course! As soon as the Bible was written the spiritual marketplace became flooded with alternative and falsely attributed accounts. If you wanted to believe in gnosticism you would have found it easy to put your hand on an Hermetic text to suit your taste. Where it got sneaky was when books were written with the intention to decieve. They stayed popular because there were and always have been people who disliked the Jesus presented in the Bible and wanted a more agreeable version.

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star
It seems i have found a alchemical symbol in the quran with my decoding techniques.

AS ABOVE SO BELOW

M W

Fire and Water

anyone got any feedback for me?
thegreatsymbol.jpg

Kais_1

Star
Genuine deceptive texts, of course! As soon as the Bible was written the spiritual marketplace became flooded with alternative and falsely attributed accounts. If you wanted to believe in gnosticism you would have found it easy to put your hand on an Hermetic text to suit your taste. Where it hot sneaky was when books were written with the intention to decieve. They stayed popular because there were and always have been people who disliked the Jesus presented in the Bible and wanted a more agreeable version.
do you believe Jesus was real?

Kais_1

Star
Muslims use Saturn, Moon and Venus as their primary "gods"... It's the measurement of time, although most worshippers have no clue. This is my opinion, of course.
ive never heard of venus being associated with islam.....do you have any more info on this?

Kais_1

Star
As above - So below guys......what does it mean?

is it referring to the stars...the gods....the matrix....or a underground world?

replies appreciated!

Kais_1

Star
Few phrases have become as synonymous with occultism as “as above, so below” and various versions of the phrase. As a part of esoteric belief, there are many applications and specific interpretations of the phrase, but many general explanations can be given for the phrase.

of 08

Hermetic Origin
The phrase comes from a Hermetic text known as the Emerald Tablet. The Hermetic texts are almost 2000 years old and have been incredibly influential in occult, philosophical and religious views of the world throughout that period. In Western Europe, they gained prominence in the Renaissance, when large numbers of intellectual works were introduced and reintroduced to the area after the Middle Ages.

of 08

The Emerald Tablet
The oldest copy we have of the Emerald Tablet is in Arabic, and that copy claims to be a translation of Greek. To read it in English requires translation, and deep theological, philosophical and esoteric works are often difficult to translate. As such, different translations phrase the line differently. One such read, “That which is below is as that which is above, and that which is above is as that which is below, to perform the miracles of the one thing.”

of 08

Microcosm and Macrocosm
The phrase expresses the concept of microcosm and macrocosm: that smaller systems – particularly the human body – are miniature versions of the larger universe. By understanding these smaller systems, you can understand the larger, and vice versa. Studies such as palmistry connected different part of the hand to different celestial bodies, and each celestial body has its own sphere of influences over things connected to it.

This also reflects the idea of the universe being composed of multiple realms (such as the physical and the spiritual) and that things that happen in one reflect upon the other. But doing various things in the physical world, you can purify the soul and become more spiritual. This is the belief behind high magic.

of 08

Eliphas Levi's Baphomet
There is a wide variety of symbols included in Levi's famous image of Baphomet, and much of it has to do with duality. The hands pointing up and down imply “as above, so below,” that in these two opposites there is still union. Other dualities include the light and dark moons, the male and female aspects of the figure, and the caduceus.

of 08

The Hexagram
Hexagrams, formed from the uniting of two triangles, is a common symbol of the unity of opposites. One triangle descends from above, bringing spirit to matter, while the other triangle stretches upward from below, matter elevating into the spiritual world.

of 08

Eliphas Levi's Symbol of Solomon
Here, Levi incorporated the hexagram into an entwined figure of two images of God: one of light, mercy, and spirituality, and the other darkness, material, and vengeance. It is further united by a servant clutching its own tail, the ouroboros. It is a symbol of infinity, and it encloses the entwined figures. God is everything, but to be everything he must be the light and the dark.

of 08

Robert Fludd's Universe as Reflection of God
Here, the created world, below, is depicted as a reflection of God, above. They are the same yet mirror opposites. By understanding the image in the mirror you can learn about the original.

of 08

Alchemy
The practice of alchemy is rooted in Hermetic principles. Alchemists attempt to take common, coarse, material things and transform them into spiritual, pure and rarefied things. Allegorically, this was often described as turning lead into gold, but the actual purpose was spiritual transformation. This is the “miracles of the one thing” mentioned in the hermetic tablet: the great work or magnum opus, the full process of transformation that separates the physical from the spiritual and then reunites them into a fully harmonious whole.

Beyer, Catherine. "As Above So Below Occult Phrase and Origin." ThoughtCo, Sep. 6, 2017, thoughtco.com/as-above-so-below-96037.

Kais_1

Star
i had a kind of breakthrough last night....

i thought i would pray a little to god....being a muslim my god is Allah....so i started to pray surah fatihah.....just after i decoded it...

so i began to pray....i got to the end of the surah then came AMEEN......this word alone stopped me from praying any further.....

i thought to my self why in the heck am i dedicating my prayers to a egyptian god....

i dont think i will be praying much more in the future....but its hard when you have been brainwashed since being a child with all things muslim

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
i had a kind of breakthrough last night....

i thought i would pray a little to god....being a muslim my god is Allah....so i started to pray surah fatihah.....just after i decoded it...

so i began to pray....i got to the end of the surah then came AMEEN......this word alone stopped me from praying any further.....

i thought to my self why in the heck am i dedicating my prayers to a egyptian god....

i dont think i will be praying much more in the future....but its hard when you have been brainwashed since being a child with all things muslim
If God is real and knows your heart, if you simply ask Him to show you the truth, you never know what might happen!

Kais_1

Star
If God is real and knows your heart, if you simply ask Him to show you the truth, you never know what might happen!
i have discovered many truths in my journey.....did i ask for it...maybe i did in the past.....

islam is illuminati and egyptian god worship.....

the above is the truth

If you believe in the Bible why did you like his post?
Even the apostles said "Amen"

Amen is derived from the Hebrew āmēn, which means “certainty,” “truth,” and “verily.”

The diety of the Egyptians was called Amun.

This dude is on crack and always says stupid things that have no logic or pattern.
Also him saying he's a Muslim is laughable.
He's prob one of those 5 percenters or sum shit.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
If you believe in the Bible why did you like his post?
Even the apostles said "Amen"

Amen is derived from the Hebrew āmēn, which means “certainty,” “truth,” and “verily.”

The diety of the Egyptians was called Amun.

This dude is on crack and always says stupid things that have no logic or pattern.
Also him saying he's a Muslim is laughable.
He's prob one of those 5 percenters or sum shit.
By "5 percenters" does that refer to Muslims who reject Sahih al-Bukhari?

If so, and if I were a Muslim, I might be of that persuasion myself!

P.s. I didn't mean to cause you offence by liking a post you disagree with. I have no idea is Allah is truly an "Egyptian" god, but he does not seem to equate to the God of the Bible.

By "5 percenters" does that refer to Muslims who reject Sahih al-Bukhari?

If so, and if I were a Muslim, I might be of that persuasion myself!

P.s. I didn't mean to cause you offence by liking a post you disagree with. I have no idea is Allah is truly an "Egyptian" god, but he does not seem to equate to the God of the Bible.
No those guys are submitters. Read up on 5 percenters..really embarrassing black supremacist shit. A kind of offshoot of NOI.
I'm not offended I as questioning the logic in that ie he thought this word Ameen/Amen is worship of egyptian Amun and you liked that despite amen coming from the abrahamic religion.
As for Allah and related theology...the Arab Christians call God..Allah too. Allah means God.

Let me put it this way
A Sikh says he worships Waheguru who is the Absolute God...and only God. Who created all things..has no beginning or end.

As a Muslim I know that is also my God because there can only be one absolute God.
The idea and personality is the same. It's only the name and language that differs.

As a typical everyday Christian you would be like "not sure...it doesn't sound like God does it? Waheguru is spelt with W and God is spelt with G....
And they aren't the same ....so anyway waheguru must be a pagan God.

And the Op would be like "waheguru = number 17 and 17 is deer worship....they worship deers"