Who do Muslims really worship?

Mohammed_123

Veteran
What does YHVH mean in the Bible?

Definitions of YHVH. a name for the God of the Old Testament as transliterated from the Hebrew consonants YHVH. synonyms: JHVH, Jahvey, Jahweh, Jehovah, Wahvey, YHWH, Yahve, Yahveh, Yahwe, Yahweh. example of: God, Supreme Being.

Y=7
H=8
V=22=4
H=8

8874 = my DOB

Mohammed_123

Veteran
what is a djed

In ancient Egypt, the djed is an ancient symbol representing stability and strength. It is associated with the creator god Ptah and Osiris, the Egyptian god of the afterlife, the underworld, and the dead. The djed is commonly understood to represent his spine.
It is a pillar-like symbol in Egyptian hieroglyphs. It is also found as a motif in Egyptian art and architecture, and it is used in jewelry and other decorative items.
The djed is a powerful symbol of stability and strength, and it continues to be used in many cultures today.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
I can now say with 100% certainity the Prophet Mohammed pbuh used Pythagoras in his writing of the quran and making of the religion Islam.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
ALLAH

upside down

a r r a h/t

harar (surname of a person i used to know in school)

ra rat

v r r v t

h i v r v

Last edited:

Mohammed_123

Veteran
sami ul

one of the names of Allah
111 9 33

333 = cul = ass = donkey

9 = eye

User Submitted Meanings
  1. A user from the United Kingdom says the name Samiul means "Listener of god and an intellectual person".
  2. According to a user from India, the name Samiul is of Arabic origin and means "One who listens".
  3. 2 people from Singapore and India agree the name Samiul is of Arabic origin and means "Listener of God'".
  4. 2 submissions from Bangladesh and India agree the name Samiul means "An intellectual person" and is of Arabic origin.
  5. According to a user from the United Kingdom, the name Samiul is of Arabic origin and means "Intellectual person".
  6. A submission from India says the name Samiul means "Who listens" and is of Arabic origin.
  7. A user from the United Kingdom says the name Samiul is of Arabic origin and means "Samiul is arabic and is one of the names mentioned in '99 names of allah'".
  8. A user from the United Kingdom says the name Samiul means "O Allah please praise me".
  9. A submission from the United Kingdom says the name Samiul means "Donkey".

Mohammed_123

Veteran
sami ul

one of the names of Allah
111 9 33

333 = cul = ass = donkey

9 = eye

User Submitted Meanings
  1. A user from the United Kingdom says the name Samiul means "Listener of god and an intellectual person".
  2. According to a user from India, the name Samiul is of Arabic origin and means "One who listens".
  3. 2 people from Singapore and India agree the name Samiul is of Arabic origin and means "Listener of God'".
  4. 2 submissions from Bangladesh and India agree the name Samiul means "An intellectual person" and is of Arabic origin.
  5. According to a user from the United Kingdom, the name Samiul is of Arabic origin and means "Intellectual person".
  6. A submission from India says the name Samiul means "Who listens" and is of Arabic origin.
  7. A user from the United Kingdom says the name Samiul is of Arabic origin and means "Samiul is arabic and is one of the names mentioned in '99 names of allah'".
  8. A user from the United Kingdom says the name Samiul means "O Allah please praise me".
  9. A submission from the United Kingdom says the name Samiul means "Donkey".
Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)

CK

so it is actually KFR

or Kafir

Alanantic

Star
why is it so narrow?
Everyone here concentrates on minutia. What we should be trying to do is bring everyone closer together. In the deepest most unconscious part of us all, is the reality of our Oneness. We all need to become aware of it. Everything else is superfluous.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
There is a possible link between Islam and Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent god of the Aztecs. Some scholars believe that Quetzalcoatl may have been inspired by Muslim explorers who reached the Americas in the 8th or 9th centuries. These explorers may have been from the Umayyad Caliphate, which ruled Spain and parts of North Africa at the time.

There are a number of similarities between Quetzalcoatl and the Islamic prophet Muhammad. Both were said to be bearded men who wore white robes. Both were also said to have come from a distant land in the west. In addition, Quetzalcoatl was said to have preached peace and love, and he was also said to have been crucified.

Of course, there are also some important differences between Quetzalcoatl and Muhammad. Quetzalcoatl was a god, while Muhammad was a prophet. Quetzalcoatl was also said to have returned to his home in the west, while Muhammad is believed to have died and ascended to heaven.

Despite these differences, some scholars believe that the similarities between Quetzalcoatl and Muhammad are too great to be coincidental. They believe that it is possible that Quetzalcoatl was inspired by Muslim explorers who reached the Americas in the 8th or 9th centuries.

However, it is also possible that the similarities between Quetzalcoatl and Muhammad are simply a coincidence. After all, both figures were said to be wise and benevolent leaders who preached peace and love. It is possible that these similarities are simply a reflection of the universal human desire for a better world.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
The oldest serpent deity known to man is Ningishzida, a Sumerian god of vegetation and healing. He is depicted as a human with a coiled snake body and a pair of wings. Ningishzida is associated with the underworld and is often depicted in scenes of death and resurrection. He is also associated with the constellation Draco, which is sometimes called the "Serpent of the North."

Ningishzida is first mentioned in Sumerian texts from the Early Dynastic period (c. 2900-2350 BCE). He is one of the twelve gods of the Abzu, the Sumerian underworld. Ningishzida is also associated with the god Enki, the god of wisdom and water.

Ningishzida is a popular figure in Sumerian mythology. He is often depicted in scenes of death and resurrection. In one myth, Ningishzida helps the god Tammuz to be reborn from the underworld. In another myth, Ningishzida helps the god Gilgamesh to defeat the monster Humbaba.

Ningishzida is also associated with the constellation Draco. Draco is a large constellation that can be seen in the northern hemisphere. It is sometimes called the "Serpent of the North." Ningishzida is often associated with Draco because he is a god of the underworld and Draco is a constellation that is associated with the underworld.

Ningishzida is a complex and fascinating figure. He is a god of vegetation, healing, death, and resurrection. He is also associated with the constellation Draco. Ningishzida is a popular figure in Sumerian mythology and his influence can be seen in many other cultures.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Everyone here concentrates on minutia. What we should be trying to do is bring everyone closer together. In the deepest most unconscious part of us all, is the reality of our Oneness. We all need to become aware of it. Everything else is superfluous.
It is the minute details that has led me to my conclusions.

I dont want to say it...as i am still a Muslim....but the Koran, the opening lines and the ending lines are cleverly coded with Pythagoras Alphabet.

Cul Cul an/Quetzacoatl/ the feathered serpent is coded into these verses and llines.

Last edited:

Mohammed_123

Veteran
e1b9236065510e842a94e2c5b03840b5.jpg

Just to confirm my findings.

i did decode a PTAH along with ra and 2x sols

Thanks to my creator for leading me along the correct path.

:)

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Rasol =

messenger, apostle

Rasul (also spelled Rasool, Rasoul, or Resul, Arabic: رسول) is the Arabic for "messenger, apostle", see Apostle (Islam).

i found RA once and SOL two times and PTAH once

This is a maybe...