Who do Muslims really worship?

Mohammed_123

Established
Why would Prophet Mohammed want to mock his own followers?

his use of the word CUL is clearly Pythagorean.

Thats why i thought maybe it means slaughter rathers than to do with pigs?

maybe it means both.

the word for slaughter is spelt CULL whereas the word reffering to pigs is spelt CUL..

3333 = 12
Koran = Surah Yusuf

Slaughter Yusuf - far shot but who knows eh????
Slaughter SOWEN
Slaughter Samhain
Slaughter the DEAD

ZOMBIE apocalypse

KILL PIGS

Also about the TV show i mentioned MONKEY......you should youtube it....worth watching . :)
RE :

3333 = 12
Koran = Surah Yusuf

Slaughter Yusuf - far shot but who knows eh????

Prophet Yusuf was known as a dreamer

Slaughter/kill the dreamer.

who is the dreamer

i am the dreamer

:)

also

333 = 9

Koran = At - Tawbah

The only surah in the Koran that dosent start with BismAllah

Mohammed_123

Established

Kill Joseph or cast him out to some ˹distant˺ land so that our father’s attention will be only ours, then after that you may ˹repent and˺ become righteous people!”

Mohammed_123

Established
There’s actually six symbols in here: 1: The P combined with the cross is the Rho-Tau symbol (the combined Greek Ρ and Τ), which refers to the name of Christ. 2. The Greek Alpha (Α), which refers to the Beginning. 3. The Greek Omega (Ω), which refers to the End. Combined with the Alpha, it refers to God. 4. The fish, symbolizing the Greek ‘ichtys’ acronym, referring to Christ, baptism, and the miracle where Christ made plenty of fish appear. 5. The bread, representing Christ’s body, which He shared among his followers. 6. The outer cirkel, which is nice and round c:

7iwr3bs8kgp91.jpg

This image proves i am right thus far.....

God has lead me here.....

The truth has shown its face to me...

I am a changed man :)

This symbol comes from the time of the Ancient Egyptians. it seems that they knew about the coming of Jesus...

Last edited:

Mohammed_123

Established
There’s actually six symbols in here: 1: The P combined with the cross is the Rho-Tau symbol (the combined Greek Ρ and Τ), which refers to the name of Christ. 2. The Greek Alpha (Α), which refers to the Beginning. 3. The Greek Omega (Ω), which refers to the End. Combined with the Alpha, it refers to God. 4. The fish, symbolizing the Greek ‘ichtys’ acronym, referring to Christ, baptism, and the miracle where Christ made plenty of fish appear. 5. The bread, representing Christ’s body, which He shared among his followers. 6. The outer cirkel, which is nice and round c:

View attachment 81441

This image proves i am right thus far.....

God has lead me here.....

The truth has shown its face to me...

I am a changed man :)

This symbol comes from the time of the Ancient Egyptians. it seems that they knew about the coming of Jesus...
I am actually reffering to the Legends before Ancient Egyptians...

for example RA and HORUS....

I found 2 letters decoded into the names of Sons of Horus...which stemmed from the word DJEDI.

Those 2 letters can be seen in the symbol above..

SO this is actually saying that RA and HORUS/SONS knew of the coming of Jesus??????????????

This is all actual fact...check back with me if you want too.

Unless the 2 letters dont actually mean Jesus....and actually mean something different?

Mohammed_123

Established
I am actually reffering to the Legends before Ancient Egyptians...

for example RA and HORUS....

I found 2 letters decoded into the names of Sons of Horus...which stemmed from the word DJEDI.

Those 2 letters can be seen in the symbol above..

SO this is actually saying that RA and HORUS/SONS knew of the coming of Jesus??????????????

This is all actual fact...check back with me if you want too.

Unless the 2 letters dont actually mean Jesus....and actually mean something different?
Ptah is generally represented in the guise of a man with green skin, contained in a shroud sticking to the skin, wearing the divine beard, and holding a sceptre combining three powerful symbols of ancient Egyptian religion:

• The Was sceptre
  • The sign of life, Ankh
  • The Djed pillar

Mohammed_123

Established
Pig rry – The pig was an animal sacred to Set, god of chaos. Set took the form of a pig and blinded Horus then disappeared. Eventually Horus regained his sight. The eyes of Horus was thought to represent the sun and the moon, and the legend of the blinding of the god was an explanation of solar and lunar eclipses. Plutarch says that, once a year, pigs were sacrificed to the moon. The sow, however, was identified with the goddess Nut. She was depicted having the teats of a sow, ready for her children to suckle.

Are pigs sacred in Egypt?

rry – The pig was an animal sacred to Set, god of chaos. Set took the form of a pig and blinded Horus then disappeared. Eventually Horus regained his sight. The eyes of Horus was thought to represent the sun and the moon, and the legend of the blinding of the god was an explanation of solar and lunar eclipses.

Mohammed_123

Established
Pig rry – The pig was an animal sacred to Set, god of chaos. Set took the form of a pig and blinded Horus then disappeared. Eventually Horus regained his sight. The eyes of Horus was thought to represent the sun and the moon, and the legend of the blinding of the god was an explanation of solar and lunar eclipses. Plutarch says that, once a year, pigs were sacrificed to the moon. The sow, however, was identified with the goddess Nut. She was depicted having the teats of a sow, ready for her children to suckle.

Are pigs sacred in Egypt?

rry – The pig was an animal sacred to Set, god of chaos. Set took the form of a pig and blinded Horus then disappeared. Eventually Horus regained his sight. The eyes of Horus was thought to represent the sun and the moon, and the legend of the blinding of the god was an explanation of solar and lunar eclipses.
once a year, pigs were sacrificed to the moon

Islam = Moon