Who Changed the Sabbath day from Saturday to Sunday?

Bacsi

Star
Jesus:

51vK7pMGqOL.jpg

Worshipped on Sun-day, not on Moon-day or Saturn-day.

What's behind his head?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Nice. :)

I'm perusing the preview of this book on amazon... what led you to this one, in particular?
I have Bullingers book and I was reading on Chuck Misslers website. He had an article that mentioned the title of the book so, for £3 it didn't seem too much to spend. Bullinger did a great job with his work but it's written in 19th Century English and I was looking for an easier read!!!

P.s. I first came across this information over 20 years ago via Barry Setterfield.

http://www.setterfield.org/stargospel.html

Last edited:

Bacsi

Star
12 signs of the Mazzeroth
12 Tribes
12 Apostles

God speaks through numbers...
If you haven't noticed already, Satan is a plagurist!
The important things there were "Jesus", "halo" and "day of the Sun".

So I've changed the pic for clarity.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The important things there were "Jesus", "halo" and "day of the Sun".

So I've changed the pic for clarity.
#Catholicart

I like the original Sabbath myself...

More Christians ought to be aware of the significance of God's calendar and the Feasts of the Lord.

Btw - if you were to try to draw the Transfiguration, how would you go about showing the glory of God on someone with gold leaf and colour?

Bacsi

Star
Helios:

T17.1Helios_sm.jpg

Sun-god. Worshipped on Sun-day.

What's behind his head?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Christianity is 80% paganism
Cucumbers are 90% water! Sorry - it's late here!

As God's plan of salvation unveiled through the prophets of the OT, despite the Jews not picking up on the message, Satan certainly did. Why do you think the messianic line was attacked so frequently?

What is the easiest way to try to discredit something? Copy, invert, counterfeit and then pretend that was the original. Oldest trick in the book @Bacsi

Bacsi

Star
Cross is an ancient symbol of the Sun:

cross.jpgsolar-cross-petroglyph-in-the-usa.jpgThe_Aztec_Tonalpohualli_Calendar_WDL6732-300x222.pngTWI9_Fig7_280.jpg

Jesus was probably executed on a stake or a t-cross. Cross was borrowed later from Sun-god cults.

Last edited:

Bacsi

Star
According to the Catholic Church, that is impossible-- they cite their beginning at the birth of Jesus.

That's Apollo... not Jesus.
Catholics are lying. Their beginning is at year 1054 AD

Yes, I did write it's Helios. Same stuff behind head as Jesus the Sun of righteouseness.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

View attachment 15303View attachment 15304View attachment 15305View attachment 15306

Jesus was probably executed on a single stake or a t-cross. Cross was borrowed later from Sun-god cults.
Are you going to round it off by telling us that "Jesus" is actually a Greek version of the name "Yeshua". I think most of the Christians on this forum are pretty well educated on the gap between Biblical Christianity and the Catholic church.

Bacsi

Star
Plato in Republic, VI, 508c (Ferrari, 215) called the Sun not God himself, but the son of God.

"And I say not the first son of God, but a second, and moreover visible son. For the first son of God is not this visible Sun, but another far superior intellect, namely the first one which only the intellect can contemplate. Therefore Socrates, having been awakened by the celestial Sun, surmised a super celestial Sun, and he contemplated attentively its majesty, and inspired, would admire the incomprehensible bounty of the Father".

Sounds familiar?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Plato in Republic, VI, 508c (Ferrari, 215) called the Sun not God himself, but the son of God.

"And I say not the first son of God, but a second, and moreover visible son. For the first son of God is not this visible Sun, but another far superior intellect, namely the first one which only the intellect can contemplate. Therefore Socrates, having been awakened by the celestial Sun, surmised a super celestial Sun, and he contemplated attentively its majesty, and inspired, would admire the incomprehensible bounty of the Father".

Sounds familiar?
Luke 24, Road to Emmaus...

25 Then He said to them, “O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Ought not the Christ to have suffered these things and to enter into His glory?” 27 And beginning at Moses* and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself.

*Moses predates Plato slightly ;-)

Btw, the demons had obviously read their Plato (or maybe Moses and the Prophets) when they said the following...

Mark 3:11 - And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar

View attachment 15303View attachment 15304View attachment 15305View attachment 15306

Jesus was probably executed on a single stake or a t-cross. Cross was borrowed later from Sun-god cults.
Christ was not the only one who was crucified. Not by a long shot.

I get the fact that you dont believe-- what I dont understand is your trollish commitment to (attempting to) disprove the deity of Christ. Do your own beliefs not suffice?