Who Are The Elite?

Aero

Superstar
I don't think a demon has more power than a person. But I think that's kind of subjective. A person and a demon can essentially become one. And thus their power is at least shared. In this world a demon should be considered nothing more than a nuisance. A fly that needs to be swatted.

It doesn't matter if you appeal to the devil himself. Or an alien from the dark world. They are the gods of their worlds. We are the gods of this world. It's just how it is, it's nature. We have that divine ingredient inside of us. Like we fell down from some other dimension and we are stuck here.

Vixy

Star
Satan and his minions, he's been hard at work causing evil and mischief for quite a while now. There's the 13 illuminati bloodlines that are the most powerful people but Satan and demons have more power and capabilities than those humans do.
Also this, yeah. Satan rules the leaders.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
There seem to be a number of explanations depending on your wider perspective.

For those fond of Zeitgeist and Noam Chomsky, Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, Anonymous etc "all wars are bankers wars" and the "elite" become the powerful politicians, the Zionists, billionaire financiers etc.

From another perspective the flesh and blood "elites" are simply the pawns of powers far greater...

Ephesians 6 describes them...

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Much of the back and forth of communication and misunderstanding that takes place between VC members who are awake to the existence of such elites is divided along these lines of wider world view.

The Illuminati 13 families who globally rule. Rotschchilds, Rockefellers, Collins, DuPont, Reynolds, Astor, Collins and so on.
I've read that the Rotschild's (originally Bauer's) and Rockerfeller's (originally Levingston's) are only at the lower branch of the power structure:

"People have to understand that families like Rockefeller and Rothschild are not the true power but they’re a lower branch of the Illuminati not its head" (source)

"The Rothschild family (originally the Germanic Bauer family) was eager to rise in power and influence. In spite of this it took significant time before the Rothschild family had earned the respect of the Cecil family and a scion between these families was formed. The Cecil family in turn was controlled by the very powerful Pallavicini family" (source)

I haven't had much time to thoroughly cross-reference the information, but much of it does seem to coincide with what I've read on other sites.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The Jesuits are a very interesting group indeed... Did you know we now have the first Jesuit Pope?

On a related note as I am not an apologist for the Catholic church - I am looking at a book called "The Entity" which resonates with the link you provided...

The Entity

"“A true story that surpasses any novel by John le Carré.”—El País (Spain)

"For five centuries, the Vatican—the oldest organization in the world, maker of kings and shaper of history—has used a secret spy service, called the Holy Alliance, or later, the Entity, to carry out its will. Forty popes have relied on it to carry out their policies. They have played a hitherto invisible role confronting de-Christianizations and schisms, revolutions and dictators, colonizations and expulsions, persecutions and attacks, civil wars and world wars, assassinations and kidnappings."

"For the first time in English (following the bestselling Spanish and French editions), Eric Frattini tells the comprehensive tale of this sacred secret service. The Entity has been involved in the killings of monarchs, poisonings of diplomats, financing of South American dictators, protection of war criminals, laundering of Mafia money, manipulation of financial markets, provocation of bank failures, and financing of arms sales to combatants even as their wars were condemned, all in the name of God. The contradiction between God’s justice and Earth’s justice, Christian beliefs and Christian power all fall before the motto of the Entity: With the Cross and the Sword."

Lalas

Star
The USA-Israel-Zion will fall at any moment. Any moment! And then there is every chance that the absurdly obedient mindless muslim herds will be chipped first. From the hand of their own anti-zion anointed leaders.

It's gonna be a big party, too bad I'm not too healthy to live to see it.
Again, I screwed up.:confused:

Lalas

Star
It's amazing when people can write volumes of commentary on the composition and structure of the truth power (the big baddies, Illuminati, Masons, old families, Jews, Babylonians, Khazars - any), but they get completely confused when they talk about today's Russia (and today's global power games in general). So the black wizards of mind control did their job very well. Maybe they're even doing God's work, who knows? For if the human race has been completely stunted morally and mentally and can no longer understand anything, and urgently needs to be "separate the dry from the wet," who, except evil mens, can do the noble work?!
Who knows, who knows. Who knows what the job is.
*And it should always be borne in mind that what is good and right from the point of view of God, certainly not what is good and right in our opinion (because we always tend to twist in our favor, do not deny! / For example, if everything depended on us, we would not choose to go through any trials.). God only knows what the job is.

Last edited: