WhiteHouse Barricades

Karlysymon

Superstar

Thoughts?
Not sure about all this but anybody out there with historical references on kings in antiquity who barricaded themselves in? Maybe that would give us a clue to make sense of the concrete wall aswell the fencing put up after Jan 6th.

Awoken2

Superstar

Thoughts?
Not sure about all this but anybody out there with historical references on kings in antiquity who barricaded themselves in? Maybe that would give us a clue to make sense of the concrete wall aswell the fencing put up after Jan 6th.
That'll be Trump Karly.

..."Well if I'm not getting back in that son of a bitch Biden ain't getting out"

Or words to that effect.

Biden's response...

..."Gee I never knew the border passed here....hot diggedy"

I could be wrong, but that's my guess.

Thoughts?
I think the covid psy-op is supposed to "fall apart" around Feb/Mar, as I think Cliff High estimated (polymoog posted the video somewhere on here) and Rocco Galati made similar comment, however, he said until the end of '22. Considering what is now being "reported" on MSM, I think it could be the case and they might be preparing for what they expect from the "normies" to lash out due to the damage they've intentionally caused for the past two years? With the latest video footage of Fauci and Bourla, it appears the pressure is building on the fall guys in all of this.

That's my guess, but who knows.

floss

Star
I think the covid psy-op is supposed to "fall apart" around Feb/Mar, as I think Cliff High estimated (polymoog posted the video somewhere on here) and Rocco Galati made similar comment, however, he said until the end of '22. Considering what is now being "reported" on MSM, I think it could be the case and they might be preparing for what they expect from the "normies" to lash out due to the damage they've intentionally caused for the past two years? With the latest video footage of Fauci and Bourla, it appears the pressure is building on the fall guys in all of this.

Man, I hope once this covid hoax get rug pulled, these provaxxer can at least apologize for being an ass especially those double masked triple vaxxed at Wal-Mart that have been staring at me for a couple year now. I'm gonna need therapy once this is "over".

This concrete wall going up doesn't feel right, Joe ain't even inside. I don't think there are going to be much protest especially with Jan6 fiasco. Seem like another FF about to go down. I hope Joe get abducted by "Aliens", getting bored of covid psyops.

It would make sense that the Covid operation may eventually be designed to fall apart.

Would explain why the Republicans have been anti lockdowns.

This could be to help them/Trump get back into power.

Definately a possibility.

I hope Joe get abducted by "Aliens", getting bored of covid psyops.
Oddly enough, this thought did cross my mind, as I was remembering the orbs that formed above it some time ago, I'm sure the picture is still online somewhere. I think it might be a bit early for that because that's the last they have left to play, but again, I'm merely guessing.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Apparently, there is speculation that the barricades are being put up for the fountain repairs.

But.........A couple days ago, i saw this story and i seriously wondered why someone would commission this poll. If the current gov't thinks there is a looming serious, violent threat to it, then they sure would take steps to neuter it.
"The number of Americans who think it's "justified for citizens to take violent action against the government" is on the rise, a recentpoll from The Washington Post-University of Maryland showed.
34% of Americans believe violence against the government can at times be justified, which is up from 23% in 2015 and 16% in 2010, according to the poll's findings.
The survey of 1,101 adults conducted from December 17 to December 19 found that 40% of Republicans said violent actions could be justified compared to 23% of Democrats, according to The Washington Post.

Men, younger adults, and those with college degrees were more likely to say violence was acceptable. Additionally, only 18% of Black Americans thought violence was justified compared to 40% of white Americans."

DavidSon

Star
Apparently, there is speculation that the barricades are being put up for the fountain repairs.

But.........A couple days ago, i saw this story and i seriously wondered why someone would commission this poll. If the current gov't thinks there is a looming serious, violent threat to it, then they sure would take steps to neuter it.
"The number of Americans who think it's "justified for citizens to take violent action against the government" is on the rise, a recentpoll from The Washington Post-University of Maryland showed.
34% of Americans believe violence against the government can at times be justified, which is up from 23% in 2015 and 16% in 2010, according to the poll's findings.
The survey of 1,101 adults conducted from December 17 to December 19 found that 40% of Republicans said violent actions could be justified compared to 23% of Democrats, according to The Washington Post.

Men, younger adults, and those with college degrees were more likely to say violence was acceptable. Additionally, only 18% of Black Americans thought violence was justified compared to 40% of white Americans."
Even if only for repairs there's still the subject of the walls put up a year ago. Starting a book on Tavistock, I think the barrier is obviously there to influence the public's perception- to signal a crisis or state of emergency. Interesting that the previous fencing was changed in 1983 after the bombing of the US embassy in Beruit... a symbol of the dawn of "terrorism". It's quite a shift from when US citizens were allowed to walk right into the White House! :D

While Washington Post is now owned by Jeff Bezos, I've haven't been able to find out much regarding Yahoo, as the primary owner appears to be Apollo Global Management, Inc. (owning 90%). That said, I think DavidSon made a valid point with it being public perception. Reading this article with regard to what Justin Trudeau said about regarding the unvaccinated as “racists” and “misogynists” the comment was to evidently fan the flames and enrage people. From the article:

"... even though a Statistics Canada study last April suggested groups most likely to be vaccine resistant are Blacks, Metis, Latinos and Arabs, people often wary of authoritarian governments."

(source)

Why would Trudeau even make such a controversial statement, as he's not visible minority and the misogynist angle couldn't be more of a non-sequitur if he tried, so why even bother to make the comparison? It's said Biden and Macron made a similar remark so they're obviously reading from the same playbook.

As I've stated earlier, much of the covid psy-op is psychological warfare as Canada has laws in place (Canadian Bill of Rights) where the gov't does NOT have a say in what goes into our body whatsoever. However, they're pulling all the punches to enrage people and get them angry. I even had my elderly neighbour getting angry the other day and wanted to "riot", lol. I asked her where would we go because the police and most of the RCMP aren't on board with any of this. Therefore, it's my opinion they're doing what they can to have people in a perpetual state of fear, anger and/or anxiety because they'll use it to their advantage.

Personally, I think people need to step back and understand that much of this is theatre. Sadly, people who took the "shot" literally paid with their lives believing the over-hyped drama.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Even if only for repairs there's still the subject of the walls put up a year ago. Starting a book on Tavistock, I think the barrier is obviously there to influence the public's perception- to signal a crisis or state of emergency. Interesting that the previous fencing was changed in 1983 after the bombing of the US embassy in Beruit... a symbol of the dawn of "terrorism". It's quite a shift from when US citizens were allowed to walk right into the White House! :D
Agreed. The same can be said of the ‘image’ of a “Baghdad on the Potomac” (the troops that poured into DC for the inauguration and the efforts made to extend their presence) aswell as the very presence of Biden in the Whitehouse….an old, demented “commander-in chief”… His presidency is either meant to demoralize the general public OR rub it in the face that “the real government is now in charge”.

Maes17

Superstar
Well Joe is old. Maybe he doesnt make it the restroom on time
;)

Idk, all good points raised here.

redqueen

Superstar
This is really looking like
the zombie apocalypse is about to happen eh
Is that gun holes in those walls?
Thanks Frank Badfinger for the pics
I thought I would share this as well
Never seen a gap set up surrounding
it like that before either
It is weird and suspect for sure
G5 turned on today right?

Last edited:
Whatever happens, please don’t panic and don’t be afraid. We should start seeing some unexplainable things happening on the lawn soon. The walls are to stop crowds from gathering. For now, simply observe without jumping to conclusions.

redqueen

Superstar
Can anyone tell what is at the
very front of the fence where it appears to be dug out?

I read on natural news that they are building walls around government buildings in London and Australia too.
After watching this video, I wonder if it has anything to do with this upcoming trial? Reiner states that their case is coming up in the next couple of weeks and that everyone who's involved with this will be indicted. It's an informative video and explains it's a complicated case. Although, he does mention how Bill Gates is being charged with 1st degree murder in India and if found guilty, he'll probably receive the death penalty. Reiner also said that he's in touch with RFK Jr. regarding the Fauci case and this will be the turning point As well, Reiner says this will probably such a huge event that the MSM probably won't be able to ignore it.

As usual, time will tell...

PREMEDITATED MASS MURDER? Dr. Reiner Fuellmich's Upcoming Legal Battle Against Gates, Fauci & Tedros

After watching this video, I wonder if it has anything to do with this upcoming trial? Reiner states that their case is coming up in the next couple of weeks and that everyone who's involved with this will be indicted. It's an informative video and explains it's a complicated case. Although, he does mention how Bill Gates is being charged with 1st degree murder in India and if found guilty, he'll probably receive the death penalty. Reiner also said that he's in touch with RFK Jr. regarding the Fauci case and this will be the turning point As well, Reiner says this will probably such a huge event that the MSM probably won't be able to ignore it.

As usual, time will tell...

PREMEDITATED MASS MURDER? Dr. Reiner Fuellmich's Upcoming Legal Battle Against Gates, Fauci & Tedros
Seeing Bill Gates get the death penalty would be a dream come true. Especially if it is done by lethal injection!!!