"White people, stop it!"

Lisa

Superstar
Since you made this thread here and the religion section..I’ll give my reply here too..

It’s comical that they want white people to repent for bowing down. What about lecturing the black people ordering them to? Telling black people to stop it!

Tidal

Star
I'm white, and boy am I proud, and always will be; check out my arrogant body language in this vid of me under my wargaming name 'Poor Old Spike'..:cool:

Devine

Star
Since you made this thread here and the religion section..I’ll give my reply here too..

It’s comical that they want white people to repent for bowing down. What about lecturing the black people ordering them to? Telling black people to stop it!
No black people are telling white people to do this. White people are telling white people to do this.

Lisa

Superstar
No black people are telling white people to do this. White people are telling white people to do this.
I see..well, in that case...why talk to the people bowing down..and not to the white people going around ordering people to bow down. How do you know its white people ordering other whites to bow down? I didn’t see the skin color of the person doing the ordering...I just assumed they were black due to it being black lives matter...before it came to light that many of the people in blm are actually white people.