White Noise Movie? Planned Evil By Who And How?

I didn't want to derail the derailment thread but could someone explain how this movie is possible? To say that it's a coincidence is just not believable. So who is so powerful that they can tip off Hollywood that there is going to be a derailment and then have a movie made about it in advance? This would require advance knowledge that the derailment was going to happen. How many people would know about this plan and why wouldn't someone question it and say something. If they can have movies made in advance and claim what happened is merely a coincidence then what hope is there. This means they are all powerful and are torturing us not only on purpose but toying with us like a cat would toy with a mouse before it eats it. I tried watching this movie but after the first 10 minutes couldn't tolerate it anymore and shut it off. The movie reeks of evil.

Dalit

Star
It was deemed "unfilmable" for years.

So why film it now?

Did have an issue with car crashes seen as fun by the professor right at the onset. Don Cheadle was a good choice for the role of Jack or Jak's prof friend though. The car crashes were from movies and scripted with stunt doubles and all, but still dangerous. Kind of a jarring yet interesting way to begin a movie.

Don't know if it makes a difference, but Jak's son was the smartest character in the whole movie, staying calm in a crisis and instinctively knowing what to do. The two oldest kids seemed smarter than the parents that way.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
I didn't want to derail the derailment thread but could someone explain how this movie is possible? To say that it's a coincidence is just not believable. So who is so powerful that they can tip off Hollywood that there is going to be a derailment and then have a movie made about it in advance? This would require advance knowledge that the derailment was going to happen. How many people would know about this plan and why wouldn't someone question it and say something. If they can have movies made in advance and claim what happened is merely a coincidence then what hope is there. This means they are all powerful and are torturing us not only on purpose but toying with us like a cat would toy with a mouse before it eats it. I tried watching this movie but after the first 10 minutes couldn't tolerate it anymore and shut it off. The movie reeks of evil.
You are being too conspiratorial. It's just a coincidence! <sacarsm>

Anyway, you thought predictive programming in films was just conspiracy garbage. Well, there you have life imitating art in real time.

Last edited:

JFO2

Established
I’m not familiar with Baumbach’s other films but have watched The Meyerowitz Story and thought it an extremely odd and disturbing film. A supposed light hearted comedy with childhood molestation as one of the sub-plots (still with a comical edge to it). There were a couple of completely unnecessary, gratuitous sex scenes, including beastiality , that were extremely shocking - just casually thrown into the film.

Karlysymon

Superstar

I saw this tweet before reports of the train derailment trickled into alt-media so i assumed he was referring to the Turkish earthquake. Nevertheless, it's apt.

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
I’m not familiar with Baumbach’s other films but have watched The Meyerowitz Story and thought it an extremely odd and disturbing film. A supposed light hearted comedy with childhood molestation as one of the sub-plots (still with a comical edge to it). There were a couple of completely unnecessary, gratuitous sex scenes, including beastiality , that were extremely shocking - just casually thrown into the film.
The Squid and the Whale was extremely disturbing, not quite to that level, but felt icky after having watched it. Coming of age stories don't have to be pervy. A Marriage Story was pretty good. Only watched White Noise because I read the book 20 something years ago. It seemed like a fever dream with the ending dance in the supermarket sequence. The movie was meant to overstimulate with all the colors and disaster scenes.

redqueen

Superstar
Well I still don't understand how they do it. Who alerts and directs whoever is making the predictive programming? Who knew for example that this derailment would happen precisely where it happened since it being a coincidence is too hard to believe. Is it the CIA, deep state or some other mysterious entity. Am I asking a question nobody really knows the answer to ? If someone had made a movie about JFK being killed exactly the way it happened before it happened then they would have had prior knowledge of the event and would be guilty at the very least of allowing it too happen if not making it happen. Same with this. If someone had prior knowledge of derailment than they are guilty. So my question remains unanswered. And there is no video on rumble or anywhere else that explains who and how this is done.

Last edited:
Well I still don't understand how they do it. Who alerts and directs whoever is making the predictive programming? Who knew for example that this derailment would happen precisely where it happened since it being a coincidence is too hard to believe. Is it the CIA, deep state or some other mysterious entity. Am I asking a question nobody really knows the answer to ?
I dont have proof and its just my speculation/opinion...

I think "they" had already picked out the place, which explains why the movie was filmed there.

Somewhere i read or saw something about how the train had already been malfunctioning or releasing sparks or smoke or something for a while, something like for 100 miles if i remember correctly, before the actual derailment. Were the tracks sabotaged at that particular place so that the already-malfunctioning train would derail RIGHT THERE? At that point we just have a deraiment, but it was the govt going in and choosing to blow up the train that really set off the toxic gas cloud and fallout.

As for the plan going perfectly, i guess i would say by harnessing the power of black magic and satan. Im being serious, i remember a quote about science being so advanced it would appear to those not in the know as "magic", and i believe demons are the source of this hidden "scientific knowledge".

The derailment itself happened on 2/3/23, so there's a possibility of it being some kind of symbolic number.

it's also a way to get Us using Our FreeWill
without even realizing that's what We're doing

That is a theory that I have a hard time believing because obviously whoever is pulling the strings absolutely does not care about the laws of karma and no way do I believe that by telling us in advance that somehow relieves them of the bad karma that they must by the laws of nature endure someway somehow someday. Also that theory sounds like something David Icke made up out of thin air or some other crackpot like him. Let's not forget just because we might not have all the answers nobody else does either including Vigilant Citizen. His article this week should be about East Palestine and not more postings of people in the one eye pose. The only one you can trust is yourself. Everybody else is just after donations or want to feel important by pretending they have all the answers. Nobody has all the answers and even if they did they wouldn't tell us the truth anyway.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Don't bother with what others have offered up.
Nothing important there.
Predictive programming, Revelation of the Method, Kabbalah, The Kybalion, Freemasonry, Quantum Physics...
It's all nonsense. There is no manipulation, visualization or manifestation of reality.
Just a bunch of crackpots.

You had the answer all along.

The only one you can trust is yourself. Everybody else is just after donations or want to feel important by pretending they have all the answers. Nobody has all the answers and even if they did they wouldn't tell us the truth anyway.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I was looking for something and my search didn't yield the results i wanted, despite that, iam glad these 2 articles came up in the results because i think they give us an idea, from a psychological point of view, of what TPTB seek to get from you (if you are resident on CONUS). I've screenshoted interesting bits from the NYT incase it's behind a paywall and it made me think about everything presently happening, yes even the Asbury revival! and how all these different events are supposed to complement the 'toxic airborne event".

In one scene, Gladney gives a lecture on the crowds that listened to Hitler, and in the process inadvertently reveals his preoccupation with death.

"To become a crowd is to keep out death. To break off from the crowd is to risk death as an individual, to face dying alone," he tells assembled students and professors, his black cape spread out like some bird of doom. The scene is superimposed with images of the crash between a tractor-trailer carrying toxic waste and a train, which triggers the catastrophe.

^^Which eerily hearkens back to what they did with Covid

1677354526935.png

1677354557563.png

1677354738058.png

1677354765694.png

1677354835101.png

1677354860719.png

1677354887463.png

I think this is relevant aswell
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/119km57

The question of who and how still remains unanswered. Reading anything by NPR or the NYT takes us further away from the answer. What little I saw of this seems to promote the movie. I am not interested in whatever the director is lying about just who put him up to having this take place in East Palestine. Obfuscation.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The question of who and how still remains unanswered. Reading anything by NPR or the NYT takes us further away from the answer. What little I saw of this seems to promote the movie. I am not interested in whatever the director is lying about just who put him up to having this take place in East Palestine. Obfuscation.
If you so desperately want answers, why don't you track down the guy and personally ask him how life in East Palestine eerily imitated his "art" instead of just complaining about how you can't get any answers? Just a thought...

Lucy

Star

Dalit

Star
Thanks for this resource. It helps me understand some things. Wasn't sure what PBB was.

I know one thing is that White Noise is satanic movie. As is all so called predictive programming. I'm suspicious of Gematria too. If Gematria had any real value it could be used to play the stock market or horse racing and other gambling things. All it does is tell you about the past which nothing can be done about. Predictive programming benefits no one except the evil forces behind it. Before White Noise became a reality no one who saw it changed their lives because of it only after it. What is puzzling you is the nature of Satanic depravity. Predictive programming also benefits websites who use it for clickbait. But no one is capable of holding anyone responsible for it. Better to not know it exists.