White Nationalist Trump Supporter Murders 20

Awoken2

Superstar
Are you serious? Really? Your memory is that shot? What a braggart bs lie-filled mess. You are so hung up on me and make up lies. I was posting about stuff before you were ever even studying it per your own post. There is not one soul here that will agree with your statement with a straight face. Some have known me or a long, long time and not just in this incarnation of the forum.
Why do you keep editing your posts after I've responded to you?

You added the above paragraph after I responded to you. You are trying too hard.

You refer to yourself as an incarnation?....that speaks volumes.

I let you have the last word on the Epstein thread, I left it alone. But you couldn't resist having yet another dig at me could you?

Now you've said you have put me on ignore, I'm cool with that, so you shouldn't read or respond to this post. So I guess I will have the last word here.

Exiting thread. Crack on.

The Zone

Star
You. Are. Obsessed. Why do you keep reading and re-reading my posts and following me around? You speak of last words, edits, imaginary games of winning and losing while sidetracking conversations. LOL at your reading comprehension. I can ignore you by not using the feature genius.

And I said the third incarnation of the forum in a crystal clear manner, so you cannot read. Do you drink...like heavily? Keep on, I can see that third strike right around the corner if you do. And LOL at below.... you think VC has not seen your BS? You wear it like a badge of honor of self-importance.

Just think about all the time you have spent worrying about me. All that time wasted, but you always need one person in your crosshair because it makes you feel better about your life. You cannot keep making stuff up and make it stick, you have no proof just slander.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Keep up, it will be my 5th strike. 3 reports from you and 2 from Lisatroll.

Aero

Superstar
The world is full of people trying to rewrite each other's legacy. Now I don't really know what would possess someone to do that. Maybe jealousy, or boredom. So let's just chalk up the trash talk to boredom and call it a day.

BTW that isn't a criticism directed at anyone. Call it a corny attempt at a motivational speech. But I'm being serious when I say I believe in all of you. Moreover, I can confidently state every poster on VC has delivered good posts.

We are killing it here on VC. So I think we could all give ourselves more credit. Just relax and enjoy yourselves (but not too much).

MitzyR

Rookie
Meet WalMart Shooter’s Dad Bryan Crusius - CIA Mind Control Pedo-Elite Connections and MORE
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=4O185HMYYG22

anyone familiar with john of god? there are some very bizarre tie-ins here.
I was thinking that this guy is MKed. I've heard there was more than one shooter too but the media refuses to let the victims speak the truth. This poor MKed guy is taking the fall.

Aero

Superstar
I'm with the mind control theory, and I saw "Spirit Cooking" mentioned in the article listed above.

My opinion has always been that these mass shooters were being pushed into it. The way I see it going is they have some CIA or Military killer flex on some little kids. Then eventually the hunted becomes the hunter, and all the secret agencies have to do is scapegoat the shooter. It's airtight and will never trace back to the government.

The weird thing is, it isn't hard to figure out. It isn't hard to figure out how cult rituals fit into the scheme. So the real problem with exposing this behavior seems to be people don't want to know. Plus given the circumstances, it's going to come down to a fight. Who's going to sign up to actually fight the secret government agencies of the whole world?

Yes, let's go fight the entire Illuminati. That sounds like a blast. It would be like sheep trying to fight dragons.

MitzyR

Rookie
i just want to take this chance to comfort everyone and remind them that in the End, everything will be alright,
But it's going to be a very long time before that happens. In the meantime it will get a lot worse before it gets better.

MP3D

Established
looks like another false flag hoax to me. i guess the gilroy garlic hoax didnt have its planned effect.
killer... manifesto... lots dead in a mass shooting... zzzzzz...

let me guess. he used a high powered rifle or an AR-15, he was shot dead... where have i heard this before? oh yeah-- every single other hoax event that TPTB continually perpetuate.

havent you see this pattern repeatedly, or do these phony fake events play into your belief system so well that you embrace them wholeheartedly?
wow, that didnt take long, hahahah. your life is a flase flag.

MP3D

Established
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=D1A6K4U6Y9G4
El Paso | Man in Red instructs Crisis Actors+

for you, colonel, the MSM lies about antifas violent activities, but when theres a shooter drill that goes live and is played off as a real event where it points to "supremacists" as the culprit, its 100% real.
maybe youd be better off winning people over on a CNN forum.
that literally shows nothing. classic click bait.

have you not seen that you are conditioned to assume everything is fake when an event happens? you're playing right into their hands.

MP3D

Established
its right wing propaganda to you when the shooter is a white supremacist.

look at this list of right wing, white supremacist shooters:
(did they all identify as white, far right extremists at the time of the event?)

omar mateen pulse nightclub shooting 2016 ISIS, muslim, dem
kori ali muhammed fresno downtown shooting 2017 dem, 'racist', BLM, muslim
cedric larry ford hesston dem, BLM KS shooting 2016
getachew fedeke muslim migrant roanoke VA shooting, 2016
tashfeen malik and rizwan farook muslims san bernardino shooting, CA 2015
gavin eugene long black supremacist, dem, BLM baton rouge shooting 2016
tsarnaev brothers islamic terrorists boston bombing 2013
micah johnson racist, black supremacist, BLM dallas shooting 2016

like this last one, pulse nightclub was staged, fresno was staged, san bernardino was staged, boston bombing was staged...
its a fake left/right paradigm.
your proof is watertight.

MP3D

Established
I've been exposing the fake media, crisis actors, false flags and hoaxed events on this forum since I've been here and you have had no input to make whatsoever.

Now all of a sudden because these events are so blatantly being staged around political manouverings you think it's a talking point?

People like myself have seen through this media created charade for years. Now it's so obviously political you want to talk about it?

Think you've missed the bus on this one eh?
your ego is not more important than the issue.

DevaWolf

Veteran
Guns don't kill people, people kill people right? So why are the so much less of these shootings happening in Europe?

Lurker

Star
Guns don't kill people, people kill people right? So why are the so much less of these shootings happening in Europe?
Lack of people with guns. Better mental health treatment/resources/less psychotropic drugs. No alphabet agencies fucking with people. There are many answers/factors. The gun is not to blame.

Lisa

Superstar
I thought Europeans voluntarily gave up their guns? Except for the Swiss or is it the Austrians? I can’t remember which ones make their citizens have them.

The Zone

Star
The media ignored the Oho shooter for a whole day, then his twitter feed was shut down and scrubbed. Then the MSM says he was all over the place with concern to politics. Several people have screenshots of how he was radicalized by the MSM media itself and they are covering it up, so if they spin Trump to blame for El Paso, they must blame Warren for Ohio. Nevermind, six policemen just happening to be there within a minute and many other strange factors. YouTube has finally more or less scrubbed all info as well, so there are few talking about or getting first hand and or accurate information. At this rate, there is no turning back from the divide being created by force. I am not sure if I would want to move ahead five years in a time capsule to see how it all turns out.