White Nationalist Trump Supporter Murders 20

Aero

Superstar
youre on to something... keep digging!
People don't want to know what I know. Seriously though, I think enough people want to take me out for existing.

Here's the thing. I'm not the cold-hearted son of a bitch in this scenario. I'm not the one running around dumping hatred all over the place and being so stupid as to think I'm in the right.

I know most people here probably tune out my posts that are mystical in nature. But I'm 100% positive a lot of these events stem from some type of mystical absorption. A person can only absorb so much hatred before they start to spit it back out.

The Zone

Star
Mystic or not, you recognize something is wrong here Aero as do many of us. The timing and the way the news is handling this makes this all seem more than a little curious. It is interesting that an important battleground state in Ohio and a large state that is getting more diverse in Texas are in play. Anyone who still trusts MSM is asleep.

Leviathan

Established
What is sad is that we are so desensitized to all this that it will be forgotten in 3 days anyway. Then will be the next one. Everybody says "don't reveal the shooters' names, don't show their pictures! It only glorifies them and encourages more people to do the same thing to obtain notoriety!"

Well, it may have been that way in the past but not anymore. Nowadays nobody gives a damn because we are so used to it. So if infamy is what they're looking for, mass shootings are no longer the way to get it. In the end they'll just be one out of many others and then be completely forgotten.

Trump wants to talk about "shithole countries." Seems to me we are the shithole country. He wants to make America great again? Well, what he is doing isn't the way to do it.

polymoog

Superstar
I’ve even made a thread on how conspiracy theory is largely based and tied to white right wing propaganda once again the Colonel is right
its right wing propaganda to you when the shooter is a white supremacist.

look at this list of right wing, white supremacist shooters:
(did they all identify as white, far right extremists at the time of the event?)

omar mateen pulse nightclub shooting 2016 ISIS, muslim, dem
kori ali muhammed fresno downtown shooting 2017 dem, 'racist', BLM, muslim
cedric larry ford hesston dem, BLM KS shooting 2016
getachew fedeke muslim migrant roanoke VA shooting, 2016
tashfeen malik and rizwan farook muslims san bernardino shooting, CA 2015
gavin eugene long black supremacist, dem, BLM baton rouge shooting 2016
tsarnaev brothers islamic terrorists boston bombing 2013
micah johnson racist, black supremacist, BLM dallas shooting 2016

like this last one, pulse nightclub was staged, fresno was staged, san bernardino was staged, boston bombing was staged...
its a fake left/right paradigm.

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
People don't want to know what I know. Seriously though, I think enough people want to take me out for existing.

Here's the thing. I'm not the cold-hearted son of a bitch in this scenario. I'm not the one running around dumping hatred all over the place and being so stupid as to think I'm in the right.

I know most people here probably tune out my posts that are mystical in nature. But I'm 100% positive a lot of these events stem from some type of mystical absorption. A person can only absorb so much hatred before they start to spit it back out.
I don't doubt it even if the mystical miracle New Age stuff I unintentionally dabbled in wasn't for me. There's a real power behind these things. Look at the Magicians thread. Magicians (famous ones) are not just doing illusions or parlor tricks but real satanic miracles. There's always a counterfeit for the real. Spotting the difference takes discernment.

The Zone

Star
Well, they just officially called El Paso a domestic terrorist case, so here we go... You know, in some ways it was just a killer and labeling the situation is not as important as justice. The dude was a nut and anyone should die who commits murder. Hate is hate and hate is bad, no matter the hate. But these shootings... the timing... the climate... the need for further division... the need for a dying way of thought to be reignited...

I do agree that society is desensitized to stuff and that makes me feel creepy questioning the official narrative, but for those who think shooters cannot be created, I ask you to wake up. How many false flags can we have worldwide to divide? Sure, some things are just happening in a natural way, but this horrible tragedy seems to play right into what was a dying political divide. Is it convenient that this is a border town? Is it not alarming there is then another shooting? Is one or both a distraction? So, many questions, so many unusual shootings in the last few years which never happened before.

justjess

Superstar
It is domestic terror though. The driving force behind a regular murder and a terrorist event are entirely different.

We didn’t have shootings like this in the past. We also didn’t have 24/7 propaganda brainwashing in the past.

Everyone picking their favorite brand of brainwashing convinced some group of “others” is the problem and this is what you get. We have a mental health crisis in this country and a system that exploits weak minds.

The Zone

Star
So we go from discussing white supremacy, possible false flags, domestic terrorism and two events that are happening in the US within 24 hours to a video about Americans being dumb to terrorism afar. Nice sidetrack. Maybe start another thread instead of trying to sway this one into something different?

It is domestic terror though. The driving force behind a regular murder and a terrorist event are entirely different.

We didn’t have shootings like this in the past. We also didn’t have 24/7 propaganda brainwashing in the past.

Everyone picking their favorite brand of brainwashing convinced some group of “others” is the problem and this is what you get. We have a mental health crisis in this country and a system that exploits weak minds.
Well, there is multi-faceted brainwashing going on for sure and mental health is almost always behind people who cannot adjust or become screaming zealots of their personal belief system.

Awoken2

Superstar
So we go from discussing white supremacy, possible false flags, domestic terrorism and two events that are happening in the US within 24 hours to a video about Americans being dumb to terrorism afar. Nice sidetrack.
I've been exposing the fake media, crisis actors, false flags and hoaxed events on this forum since I've been here and you have had no input to make whatsoever.

Now all of a sudden because these events are so blatantly being staged around political manouverings you think it's a talking point?

People like myself have seen through this media created charade for years. Now it's so obviously political you want to talk about it?

Think you've missed the bus on this one eh?

The Zone

Star
I've been exposing the fake media, crisis actors, false flags and hoaxed events on this forum since I've been here and you have had no input to make whatsoever.

Now all of a sudden because these events are so blatantly being staged around political manouverings you think it's a talking point?

People like myself have seen through this media created charade for years. Now it's so obviously political you want to talk about it?

Think you've missed the bus on this one eh?
I have been here longer than you and on two VC forums past. In short, I was discussing what you have been doing here a long time ago and moved onto other things. Nuff said. #Facts (Provable, not just a rant) So, I am not supposed to even talk in your egomaniacal presence? You said you had been studying this stuff for over a year when the forum started. That puts you in the minor league. You say haughtily people like yourself??? LOL Do you want a participation cookie?

And I also remember when you said in this forum that you had been studying some things for a much shorter time than I have but that is no big deal either.

My issue with you is that you talk down to people such as me without truly knowing them and then you get stuck with labeling. Less attack, more discussion is better for all.

This community is not designed for constant oneupmanship nor is it a popularity game. So this is not about credentials here but letting go of grudges for the greater good. It is okay for people to have differing views than you.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I have been here longer than you and on two VC forums past.
What has that got to do with anything?

, I was discussing what you have been doing here a long time ago and moved onto other things.
....what Like UFO's?......ground-breaking!

Work on that maneuvering spelling.
When you automatically flip to being the grammar police each time I make a spelling mistake it just demonstrates how desperate you actually are. I may start spelling stuff rong just to keep you oqupied.

And I also remember when you said in this forum that you had been studying some things for a much shorter time than I have.
You seem to remember such a lot from ages ago from some insignificant poster don't you? I'm not interested in your egotistical pissing contest.

My issue with you is that you talk down to people such as me without truly knowing them
Says the man who labels anybody who calls Trump out a MSM follower..... joker!

mecca

Superstar
Video of people lining up for blood donations in El Paso:

instagram.com/p/B0uwsSzpwrx/

Caption:
In the wake of the mass shooting in El Paso Texas today; hundreds of locals lined up in 100 degree weather to donate blood to those fighting for their lives.❤ No matter what the media will have us believe—kindness and compassion still exist.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
Are you serious? Really? Your memory is that shot? What a braggart bs lie-filled mess. You are so hung up on me and make up lies. I was posting about stuff before you were ever even studying it per your own post. There is not one soul here that will agree with your statement with a straight face. Some have known me or a long, long time and not just in this incarnation of the forum.

See there you go again, the same old toxic belittlement shit Awoken. You were the one chest-thumping and bragging, so I stated the mere fact I had moved beyond some of the things you talk about. What is wrong with that?

And I do remember a lot, pretty much everything people have said here. I retain a lot of things I read. And then you go breaking down every single sentence of mine flying into your usual mess. It is like you must chase me off or prove something which cannot be proved for it is not true.

FWIW, there is nowhere I have stated your take is insignificant. That like many other things is in your mind (not factual, assuming, reaching) and therein lies the problem.

Now, you can say anything you want after this for I am back to ignoring you. But you cannot make facts up in your mind,. Now move along with that nasty pent up anger of yours and allow this thread to get back on track.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
This community is not designed for constant oneupmanship nor is it a popularity game. So this is not about credentials here but letting go of grudges for the greater good. It is okay for people to have differing views than you.
Yes, nice little add on there after reading my post. You are more transparent than a window.

Dalit

Star
Well, they just officially called El Paso a domestic terrorist case, so here we go... You know, in some ways it was just a killer and labeling the situation is not as important as justice. The dude was a nut and anyone should die who commits murder. Hate is hate and hate is bad, no matter the hate. But these shootings... the timing... the climate... the need for further division... the need for a dying way of thought to be reignited...

I do agree that society is desensitized to stuff and that makes me feel creepy questioning the official narrative, but for those who think shooters cannot be created, I ask you to wake up. How many false flags can we have worldwide to divide? Sure, some things are just happening in a natural way, but this horrible tragedy seems to play right into what was a dying political divide. Is it convenient that this is a border town? Is it not alarming there is then another shooting? Is one or both a distraction? So, many questions, so many unusual shootings in the last few years which never happened before.
Check out Israeli News Live's (Steven Ben-Nun) video on this which questions the MSM narrative. There was more than one shooter (3-4) verified by 2 witnesses. MSM cannot be trusted.

Aero

Superstar
I don't doubt it even if the mystical miracle New Age stuff I unintentionally dabbled in wasn't for me. There's a real power behind these things. Look at the Magicians thread. Magicians (famous ones) are not just doing illusions or parlor tricks but real satanic miracles. There's always a counterfeit for the real. Spotting the difference takes discernment.
Exactly right.

Most people think it's all a joke. And to that, I say wait until you are staring face to face with the God of Death. Because such a God makes Satan look like a choir boy.

You might remember when I brought up the cult rituals I was subjected to as a kid. Well, what I've figured out is they were using these death rituals to see who could survive. Because such a survivor would make for a seriously powerful weapon.

The Zone

Star
Check out Israeli News Live's (Steven Ben-Nun) video on this which questions the MSM narrative. There was more than one shooter (3-4) verified by 2 witnesses. MSM cannot be trusted.
Well, we have to look and see if they are right as well. All videos can be altered these days with deep fakes and they have actually been using those to go after so called bad guys for a few years now. Many think the videos of Sadam were fake. It is tricky these days.

Aero

Superstar
I wasn't going to say anything, but people are eating each other on social media over these shootings. Wtf, why? What does that accomplish? I understand it's upsetting. It upsets me too, down to my very core.

I just don't get why someone who doesn't "read the room" gets swarmed. That doesn't sound smart to me, it sounds like a herd mentality. Yo, some people care far too much about what people think of them. Hopefully, I can shed some light on the irony of that behavior.

Going with the herd doesn't make anyone like you, they will still think you are shit. You just feel safe in the herd and convince yourself to the contrary.