While I was gone...

The Zone

Star
The purpose of this thread is for former regular members to do with it what they may. In short, you might catch people up on whats been happening in your life. Or you can do what I am about to speak of...

While the forums were down I realized that I appreciated people here more. I didn't miss the in fighting or dominant nature of some, but I missed the opinions and the freedom to discuss varying issues the average person is not awake enough to see. I found that some of the posters comments past sticking with me as I began to see their take in the news and attempts at manipulation and control of us all. Oddly, some of those people were the ones I thought were at time extreme.

I continued to see a battle for our minds and souls from the elite. I now feel that there is an absolute agenda to break down every border to cause discourse. In turn, they/PTB's can seek control out of chaos. But one thing that I no longer completely agree with is that all sides are completely controlled. I think it is close to being that way and that it can happen...but I see people waking up to manipulation. I think it is lazy to think every one or thing falls into a convenient box of a blanketed conspiracy. To buy into the complete control is to truly have no hope. Perhaps there is none in this agre of mind control and spying on our every keystroke and move...but it should not be in our nature to give up on living life as it was naturally intended.

I figure it will take a bit for members to come back. And I am stoked to think of new people offering their views on the world we live in today. During my time down, I have healed an injury and life has it's ups and downs...but I am thankful there is still freedom of speech...for now. Every day is a new awakening of sorts when you start to clp the strings of the puppeteers.

That went a little long, but glad to see the forum back and hope to see some of the old posters... cannot wait to discuss issues with some here as I have more time. It's kind of a busy time of year my way. Addendum - just realized there was an alternative form up which was ran by Hex. So maybe this thread just lost some of my intent.

Last edited:

bbsion

Established
Not sure what forum you are talking about that was run by Hex. Apparently I was left out of the loop as well. :)

I liked the forums. They were fun to chime in once in a while. I realized how much time they helped to pass while I was at work! Since they've been down I've just been... working more I guess? It'll be interesting to see who comes back around.

Loki

Established
While this forum was down Hex and I reopened our forum that was created as a rendezvous point after the second time these boards were taken down and we invited as many people as we had the means of inviting to join us there, and that is where we've been spending our time along with a few other older members. I don't know how active I will be here this time around, but if things go sideways again we'll be there, like Batman waiting in the shadows of Gotham.

bbsion

Established
While this forum was down Hex and I reopened our forum that was created as a rendezvous point after the second time these boards were taken down and we invited as many people as we had the means of inviting to join us there, and that is where we've been spending our time along with a few other older members. I don't know how active I will be here this time around, but if things go sideways again we'll be there, like Batman waiting in the shadows of Gotham.
I just read through the thread "VC board is back (again)". I looked around a bit too. It kinda sucks I did not know that forum was up and running. I would have easily jumped over. Not sure how many would have cared since I did not post a lot anyway. I either start clean here or I start WAY behind over there. Damn.

Loki

Established
You will likely get more bang for your buck here, especially where conspiracy talk is concerned. Because of our limited numbers conspiracy talk becomes rather circular or echo-chamber-like so while we do have a bit of that, the main talking points have been discussing religious differences, understanding one another's perspectives a bit better, and of course some politics stuff, and of course all of that is conspiracy-tinged, but we have very little focus on the popculture side of things. I feel as though the music and popculture side of the conspiracy theorist subculture is much more appealing to younger people, like between 15 and 25ish. Also, if you do want to post at our place, don't be intimidated by the amount of topics and such, many of the threads are from the last time around (like 2013ish) and we are just lazy about moving them in case people find the topics interesting. Typically there are only around 5-10 relatively active topics going at once.

There is no pressure to post on our forum though, and I don't want to come off as advertising or anything, just want to let people know it is there in case they need it. We are going to attempt to keep it going as there are good convos going over there and I think it has rather chill atmosphere, but we also won't ever get the kind of traffic VC will be getting here because of his main site and following so this place will be much more lively in the coming weeks and our place will likely die down even more. It's far too early to tell what the vibe will be like here this time around, whether it will be chaotic and angry or mostly chill and respectful, or some kind of mix.

Lady

Star
When this forum was down, I was involved in some research of some of my pet issues such as uncanonized scripture and books that have been left out of the English bible. I also have found some new sites to visit in order to have more information to add into the mix, generally speaking.

While I was at it, I got hooked on the live streaming of "He Will Not Divide Us." (I know...sad, right?) I laughed my head off at times. It was a super interesting social experiment, if you ask me, and if I had the right motivation, I would delve more deeply into the psychology of the "battle" between the two opposing sides and how it was all engineered to keep factions apart. In other words, a microcosm of the agenda for the world. To me, it was obvious that there were "actors" who had their marching orders on how to behave and react, with the most notorious one being Shia LaBoeuf.

Has anyone kept in touch with bro Tarikko? I hope he rejoins this forum. My only regret was that I didn't save his email addy even when he gave it me because he told me the forum could disappear like before.
So i'll keep that in mind from now on.

When this forum was down, I was involved in some research of some of my pet issues such as uncanonized scripture and books that have been left out of the English bible. I also have found some new sites to visit in order to have more information to add into the mix, generally speaking.

While I was at it, I got hooked on the live streaming of "He Will Not Divide Us." (I know...sad, right?) I laughed my head off at times. It was a super interesting social experiment, if you ask me, and if I had the right motivation, I would delve more deeply into the psychology of the "battle" between the two opposing sides and how it was all engineered to keep factions apart. In other words, a microcosm of the agenda for the world. To me, it was obvious that there were "actors" who had their marching orders on how to behave and react, with the most notorious one being Shia LaBoeuf.
tell me more...
and good to see you again.

While the board was down, I was creeping into AboveTopSecret forums. Nothing much, just found new conspiracies, about all Hollywood stars being trans, found out that I'm an alien...
I believe that forum is a controlled disinfo site ie if you speak the legit truth you get kicked off, no warnings, your ip address blocked.
there are tons of threads on all sorts of wild theories, but i posted in a thread about the true identity of mystery babylon and that was that.i checked on another ip address and my posts were deleted.

says it all.

Maes17

Superstar
You're mostly, if not already, there. Don't let anyone hold you back.
The whole targeting the casual observer browser thing. For a group of people who preach freedom of speech and whine about government control during covid lockdowns. Seems kinda odd they all want to silence opposing views here.

I enjoy this forum and would hate to see it tank