Which Witch

Swiftturtle

Established
Good catch!!

How did you figure it out?
The luciferian powers that be never miss an opportunity to flex, so I figured there had to be an importance since it opened the MV. I thought ‘maybe it’s the Vatican?’ but it didn’t look like it matched, and is well known. Then I remembered hearing about Kazakhstan a couple of years ago, and that’s it’s SO bizarre, yet rarely mentioned (for a reason).

Swiftturtle

Established
In the video ariola granola is depicted as an angel in the upper balcony.And I say Up cause later on the three of them are depicted to be Downstairs as devils.
Basically she went from an angel staying high up in the sky to a literal demon along mily and lan@ downstairs.
Yah this part shows in the MV shows inversion I think C5521486-A977-49C0-BD7D-55D136D39C9D.jpeg

Leviathan

Established
I am not at all impressed by the song and find it very bland sounding. I completely forgot how it went as soon as it was over. And reading the lyrics, they are Satanic enough on their own even without the video:

Boy, don't call me angel
You ain’t got me right
Don't call me angel
You can't pay my price
Ain’t from no Heaven
Yeah, you heard me right (Yeah, you heard me)
Even though you know we fly (Though you know we)
Don't call me angel

cadiz

Star
I am not at all impressed by the song and find it very bland sounding. I completely forgot how it went as soon as it was over. And reading the lyrics, they are Satanic enough on their own even without the video:

Boy, don't call me angel
You ain’t got me right
Don't call me angel
You can't pay my price
Ain’t from no Heaven
Yeah, you heard me right (Yeah, you heard me)
Even though you know we fly (Though you know we)
Don't call me angel
"you can't pay my price"

basically admiting they are high paid prostitutes...we already knew

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
plus when you sold your soul, you can't buy your way out.
Perhaps not, but souls are not truly for sale. A person can "reclaim" their soul almost instantly... just return to God almighty and ask for forgiveness. There may still be some worldly consequence for turning away from the darkside, but the persons eternal soul will be free. The devil cant own souls, thats one of the biggest frauds he has perpetrated on humanity.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
View attachment 25570

I never got the impression she was fighting the guy in the chair in the fight scenes but I do agree about the violence aspect. BTW, Here's the screen shot of the female fighter.
You have fully captured the image, thank you, thats cool and.... how do you do that?
It blinks by so fast though, I feel that by watching the video straight through many viewers (especially youth) wont catch that split second difference that we noticed.

Stephania

Star
Perhaps not, but souls are not truly for sale. A person can "reclaim" their soul almost instantly... just return to God almighty and ask for forgiveness. There may still be some worldly consequence for turning away from the darkside, but the persons eternal soul will be free. The devil cant own souls, thats one of the biggest frauds he has perpetrated on humanity.
Sure they are. Judas- 'the son of perdition'- is a clear example of this in the Bible. He invited Satan into his heart, he didn't accidentally pick up a demon. Then he wanted to make money off of the death of Christ for satan. He was never forgiven, and was replaced by Matthias. Also, we are told about the end times sellouts, who are called 'the children of perdition' 'and disobedience'- that they too have a spirit working in them (Satan) and to not have anything to do with with them. I don't know what Bible you are reading that says one day you can be with Satan, and the next day with God. But it's not true. There are actual sell outs who cannot be saved. Once a person blasphemes the spirit of God like Satan does, it's a literal game over for salvation for them. Then there is also Zechariah 11 in the Tanakh..

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
As far as these women (if they can even be called that)- I have been aware that LDR is a sell-out since she hit the mainstream. She is utterly gone. I have a bit more sympathy for former Disney kids, because they were programmed at a young age and most likely abused. But not her... She is just an evil witch sell out. That's how she got famous and who she is. Jezehellian.

Swiftturtle

Established
Sure they are. Judas- 'the son of perdition'- is a clear example of this in the Bible. He invited Satan into his heart, he didn't accidentally pick up a demon. Then he wanted to make money off of the death of Christ for satan. He was never forgiven, and was replaced by Matthias. Also, we are told about the end times sellouts, who are called 'the children of perdition' 'and disobedience'- that they too have a spirit working in them (Satan) and to not have anything to do with with them. I don't know what Bible you are reading that says one day you can be with Satan, and the next day with God. But it's not true. There are actual sell outs who cannot be saved. Once a person blasphemes the spirit of God like Satan does, it's a literal game over for salvation for them. Then there is also Zechariah 11 in the Tanakh..
I disagree...your soul is a covenant between you and God, we are made in His image. You can reject Christ, you can make the choice to never repent, but you the soul itself can’t be ‘one and done’ sold- there’s always the opportunity for redemption. Choosing to not repent and dying in the denial of Christ ends the ‘redemption possibility’.
When it comes to the Mark of the Beast, I believe that is set apart uniquely because the Bible is very clear about that because it’s the *breaking* of the covenant in the end times with the full knowledge, and acceptance, that they’re breaking the covenant.

Stephania

Star
When it comes to the Mark of the Beast, I believe that is set apart uniquely because the Bible is very clear about that because it’s the *breaking* of the covenant in the end times with the full knowledge, and acceptance, that they’re breaking the covenant.
That's what I'm referring to, not the other stuff you wrote about.

2. In Genesis God says he's going to put emnity between the woman's seed and Satan's seed. He does have spiritual children, just like God does...