Which Witch

Swiftturtle

Established
Ariana Grande and her click are fallen angels
Just like Billie Ellish (or hellish i should say)
Pure and simple
Nice thread btw ~
Billie is such a big fan of Lana I wouldn’t be surprised if Lana’s being used to pull her into the occult.

Ironically, Billie also adores Bieber, who talks about Jesus a lot. While I’m not a fan of Hillsong, to put it lightly, he is very vocal about pursuing Christ. He gets a lot of flack for it, esp bc Christians are critical of him- but his heart and actions are between him & Jesus. Same thing with Kanye. It’s easy to point out past occult ties/behavior from him in his career, so it’s easy to label him telling Nikki Minaj he’s now a believer + praise services as suspect, but redemption is the point of the gospel, and Jesus came for everyone, even those that used to praise the occult. That’s why discernment is so important. I think I’ll move this part a different thread topic bc there’s a lot happening in this arena....

Cocomj

Star
Billie is such a big fan of Lana I wouldn’t be surprised if Lana’s being used to pull her into the occult.

Ironically, Billie also adores Bieber, who talks about Jesus a lot. While I’m not a fan of Hillsong, to put it lightly, he is very vocal about pursuing Christ. He gets a lot of flack for it, esp bc Christians are critical of him- but his heart and actions are between him & Jesus. Same thing with Kanye. It’s easy to point out past occult ties/behavior from him in his career, so it’s easy to label him telling Nikki Minaj he’s now a believer + praise services as suspect, but redemption is the point of the gospel, and Jesus came for everyone, even those that used to praise the occult. That’s why discernment is so important. I think I’ll move this part a different thread topic bc there’s a lot happening in this arena....
Could be the case idk...

For Bieber though ahhh no he is definitely not of Christ (i'm not the only one thinking that )
I thought to myself maybe he turned around too.... (i was waiting to see the signs of repentance,etc...)
Then 6 hours later (what a coincidence ) he posted on twitter or instagram (i don't remember which one but i look it up again if you want )
himself doing a 6 over his eye
So i can understand why they are critical of him
(You will know them by the fruits of their spirits )
So judging by it he is still in the occult and has infiltrated churches
I could be wrong but that's how i saw it
For Kanye uh i'll keep it to myself otherwise it could get into a debate and since i have severe anxiety i'll rather not ^^'
Ps : i don't tend to care about those idols anymore
They are all satanic except perhaps a very few placed by God

But i guess i understand your point
Have a good day :)

Stephania

Star
Could be the case idk...

For Bieber though ahhh no he is definitely not of Christ (i'm not the only one thinking that )
I thought to myself maybe he turned around too.... (i was waiting to see the signs of repentance,etc...)
Then 6 hours later (what a coincidence ) he posted on twitter or instagram (i don't remember which one but i look it up again if you want )
For Kanye uh i'll keep it to myself otherwise it could get into a debate and since i have severe anxiety i'll rather not ^^'

I feel a bit bad for Beiber because they got him when he was still a kid. But yeah.. even that whole Hillsong church he is involved in is a hoax. I saw a pic of Beiber and the 'pastor'. This supposed 'Christian pastor' was wearing a Lennon 'Imagine' t-shirt in said photo. Uh.. wha?? :rolleyes:

Swiftturtle

Established
Could be the case idk...

Could be the case idk...

I’m going to respond back on the other thread, bc I esp see your point about Beebs:)

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Damn, this was so well done. He is woken up. He spots the tremendous bullshit, I knew she was a sellout she spits bars, but her rise was too quick for a female rapper (it is harder for them to get recognition). He should start doing the same for all the other satanists in the industry. Slow claps for 10 minutes straight. I wish we had a bigger platform to rattle up these people!

Cocomj

Star
Damn, this was so well done. He is woken up. He spots the tremendous bullshit, I knew she was a sellout she spits bars, but her rise was too quick for a female rapper (it is harder for them to get recognition). He should start doing the same for all the other satanists in the industry. Slow claps for 10 minutes straight. I wish we had a bigger platform to rattle up these people!
He spoke so much truth (abt the industry ) in such a few tweets
Nice !

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sure they are. Judas- 'the son of perdition'- is a clear example of this in the Bible. He invited Satan into his heart, he didn't accidentally pick up a demon. Then he wanted to make money off of the death of Christ for satan. He was never forgiven, and was replaced by Matthias. Also, we are told about the end times sellouts, who are called 'the children of perdition' 'and disobedience'- that they too have a spirit working in them (Satan) and to not have anything to do with with them. I don't know what Bible you are reading that says one day you can be with Satan, and the next day with God. But it's not true. There are actual sell outs who cannot be saved. Once a person blasphemes the spirit of God like Satan does, it's a literal game over for salvation for them. Then there is also Zechariah 11 in the Tanakh..
I agree that some are truly, unrepentantly in the service of satan. However I think that many have been conned into believing the lie that a false covenant w/the devil supersedes their eternal covenant with God almighty.

saintroserosalia

Established
Could be the case idk...

To me, anyone who goes to Hillsong Church is just.... questionable.

The Zone

Star
Who knew Larry Johnson was so cool? The witch thing is redhot. Just look at what dominates TV. Witchcraft is the new cool thing among many young people who are being indoctrinated into the occult. And you know what? You ain't seen nothing yet!