Which Witch

Swiftturtle

Established
Since being ‘a witch’ in Hollywood is *so edgy, guys!* that they’re throwing it in our faces at breakneck speed, let’s give them the highlight they’re apparently craving so we can pray for them ...daily. (I’m serious)

Shocking no one, the MV for the Charlie’s Angels movie’s single is out, featuring 3 darlings of the occult: Lana (openly self professed witch), Ariana, and Miley. But they’re no ‘ordinary angels,’ y’all, gotta push the agenda! They’re dark angels with black wings, and a lyric sung by Lana says they’re ‘fallen angels’...is there any other kind to these ladies? I didn’t watch it enough to look for symbolism, so have at it, I’m sure it’s a gold mine.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Just more radical feminist garbage. Mix that with the white/black, good/bad, girl-gone-bad duality fallen angel/lucifer storyline. The white angel turns to the dark side and becomes a complete gluttenous man hating whore under the giuse of female liberation and empowerment.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Im not able to capture screen shots and post them as yall are (Im just an unfrozen caveman lawyer, your modern world with its "Music Television" that does not play actual music confuses and frightens me) but I noticed a bunch of what yall have posted and am learning more from your observations as well. One thing that really stood out to me was the level of real and implied violence towards a female in the video. Miley Ray Cyrus has a vagina shaped "cut" above her eye in the boxing sequences which sports a golden-glittered band-aid..... If you look at the 1-2 second long segments where shes actually fighting in the ring, you have to look VERY closely to see that its a faceless female trainer shes fighting with, not the male she had tied up in the same scene. With the amount of money and detail poured into these projects, there is no way Im going to believe it was accidental or unintentional. Every moment on screen is carefully manicured to promote whatever the agenda concerning these videos is a part of, its ridiculous to give serious consideration to the notion that wasn't intentional footage.

Short take on it..... this video is, among other things, a vehicle to introduce male-on-female violence and sexual violence, to the youth in particular.

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I watched the video when it premiered, and I am still in shock how I listened to Lana over the years since I was a kid. It is baffling how all her videos and imagery was satanic. She sold her soul to the industry a long time ago and I knew her stuff was odd, but thought she was one of the good ones (at that time). This really did it for me. Now, the two other celebs have been on the news recently. Let's not forget Ariana sacrificed her own boyfriend and Miley is pushing the ga* agenda and is a puppet herself just like the others in this video. LOl they even clearly say that they are not from heaven, how much more do people need to know.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Im not able to capture screen shots and post them as yall are (Im just an unfrozen caveman lawyer, your modern world with its "Music Television" that does not play actual music confuses and frightens me), but I noticed bunch of what yall have posted and am learning more from your observations as well. One thing that really stood out to me was the level of real and implied violence towards a female in the video. Miley Ray Cyrus has a vagina shaped "cut" above her eye in the boxing sequences which sports a golden-glittered band-aid..... If you look at the 1-2 second long segments where shes actually in the ring, you have to look VERY closely to see that its a faceless female trainer shes fighting with, not the male she had tied up in the same scene. With the amount of money and detail poured into these projects, there is no way Im going to believe it was accidental or unintentional. Every moment on screen is carefully manicured to promote whatever the agenda concerning these videos is a part of, its ridiculous to give serious consideration to the notion that wasn't intentional footage.

Short take on it..... this video is, among other things, a vehicle to introduce male-on-female violence and sexual violence, to the youth in particular.
*slowly claps* you hit the nail on the head.