Which religion is really true and which isn't?

Todd

Star
Say what you want about me, I can prove what I say from the Bible.

“Blessed are ye, when [men] shall revile you, and persecute [you], and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.”.....Matthew 5:11 KJB
Good one Claire! I'll have to remember to use this the next time you tell me I'm not saved or don't beleive in the Bible LOL!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
its ok, Trinity brings such confusion.
I’m sure you will admit that the Qur’an goes to great lengths to try to emphasise how inexplicable the Trinity is and how attributing such characteristics to God is a grievous offence. For a Muslim versed in the spiritual dangers of “Shirk” it would genuinely be a thought crime with eternal consequences for you to even consider the idea. I didn’t fully understand this when I first came to the forum, but I do appreciate it more now.

I think it is for this reason that in Muslim countries like Iran, there are many people who are coming to Christianity after visions of Jesus following prayers to God to help them understand the truth.

Haich

Superstar
Why do you always have visions in Christianity? And how do you know it's actually jesus, what if it's the devil in disguise?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
why dont people from countries like Iran accept Christianity through logic and reason?

why it always has to be a vision or dream rather than reason, logic and thorough study with christianity?
Perhaps, given the spiritual smokescreen of some peoples world view, the Lord is gracious in reaching out those who genuinely seek him?

I know you almost certainly won’t agree with me here, but I hope I have been respectful in what I communicated with you.

God bless.

Trys78

Why do you need a ''religion''? Getting in a cult will grant you instant access to paradise?

How about listening deeply to your heart? It does know what you need.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Why do you need a ''religion''? Getting in a cult will grant you instant access to paradise?

Would you make a distinction from feeling you were in paradise and one day actually reaching it? A line of coke can make you feel powerful yet objectively it has done nothing to help you!!!

As regards listening to your heart, I still think this sketch nails the logic of relativism:-

TokiEl

Superstar
Islam is a religion which calls mankind toward monotheism, worshiping One True God of Adam, Noah, Abraham, David, Moses, Jesus and Mohammad.
Judaism is also a religion which calls mankind toward monotheism.

And that's exactly why Judaism can't accept Jesus Christ who claimed to be God as well.

But this rejection of Jesus by the Jews was foretold in the Old Testament. For it is by His spilt blood only that anybody no matter the color or the creed can be forgiven their sins if they repent.

Imposter means : an image or representation of a god used as an object of worship. In Islam there is neither an image of God nor anything representing Him, because He does not need nothing.

Allah means God in Arabic language,
In Hindi it is Bhagwan
in Persian it is Khoda,
in English it is God,

Devil or Satan in English
is Shaitan in Arabic
and Ahreeman in Persian
Anybody who poses as God but is not God is an impostor.

Allah who is a god is an impostor since he claims to be God himself.

Trys78

Would you make a distinction from feeling you were in paradise and one day actually reaching it? A line of coke can make you feel powerful yet objectively it has done nothing to help you!!!

As regards listening to your heart, I still think this sketch nails the logic of relativism:-

I guess i'm way too deep as a person for this specific thread.

TokiEl

Superstar
It's exactly why I feel the need to talk, because after reading the Holy Word of God, I know that it makes sense.
It might make sense to you but...

Proverbs 14 12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
It might make sense to you but...

Proverbs 14 12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Well yes, a person could live a life of crime thinking that it's the right way to live. A person could live an unhealthy life, thinking it's also a right way to live. In the end people that live doing the wrong things thinking that it's right might find themselves loosing their lives as a result.
The book of Proverbs has much wisdom that it's not easy to understand to the average person. It takes time to develop the understanding of wisdom.

Glad 2 know

Veteran

There's a difference between religion and cult. Cults usually carry out their "worship" in secret and usually involve all sorts of things that God forbids for they follow their own distorted beliefs. A Religion is worship that is carried out in public and they try to follow God's commandments, even though pagan beliefs have infiltrated some religions, most people worship out of genuine want to please God. It's important to see what aspects are against God's standards and what worship God approves of. In the end, it is all about having a relationship with God.

Sane men dont believe blindly. they see, hear, think, study and reason.
that is the way they survive bodily and spiritually.
Rebirth is by faith alone...Faith is a gift (1 Corinthians Chapter 12) It is from faith to faith. Aman must have faith (in things not seen) to receive faith that bring things to sight out of nothing from the world. And yet, the world is proof of God. So in that sense, man by seeing and hearing and thinking is without excuse for not believing in God, who is seen through His creation.

TokiEl

Superstar
Does God send a messenger to claim divinity? or to deliver His message ?
Jesus Christ is the eternal Word of God.

John begins his gospel by saying...

John 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

It's blasphemeous to call the eternal Word of God for just a messenger.

Jewish elite rejected Jesus because he was against their sinful way of life and to counter the corruption of the Torah. Jesus (peace be upon him) corrected the Torah (Law).
No no no the Torah is not corrupt... but the man made commentaries like the Talmud is a corruption of the written words of God preserved in the Torah.

Allah is compound word made of "AL" meaning "the" in English and "ELAH" which means "God" in English.

millions of Christians in the middle east, who live side by side with muslims since the time of Prophet Mohammad PBUH, call "ALLAH" their God because in their language that is used for the word "God".
As you can see my name ends with El because i am God.L0L

Seriously Allah is a god... but there are many gods.