Which religion is really true and which isn't?

TokiEl

Superstar

View attachment 22340

View attachment 22341

*For a more extensive explanation of the relationship of a born again person to sin, I really recommend Romans 6, 7 and 8. If you get hold of that truth, it will change the way you see yourself, others and God.
So your theology tells you that as long as you believe in Jesus your salvation is assured... and there is no way in Hell you won't go to Heaven ?

But this is beautiful ! Sign me up asap !

O wait i believe in Jesus... i made it !

TokiEl

Superstar
See how easy our salvation is u muslim sukers ?

I just believe in Jesus and... poof

I'm in Heaven !

Devils: We believe as well ...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So your theology tells you that as long as you believe in Jesus your salvation is assured... and there is no way in Hell you won't go to Heaven ?

But this is beautiful ! Sign me up asap !

O wait i believe in Jesus... i made it !
1 Corinthians 1

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Too simple?!

Matthew 18

1At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? 2And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, 3And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

TokiEl

Superstar
“Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.”

We must repent of trusting our “good works” to get us into Heaven, and not just trusting in works before salvation.
We must repent of our dead works !

Let us move on from the basic principles of the doctrines of Christ towards perfection.

The basic principles are...

*Repentance from dead works.
**Faith in God.
***Baptisms.
****Laying on of hands.
*****Resurrection of the dead.
******Eternal Judgement.

This is milk... now let us move on to perfect meat.

The author of that article has an agenda... he removed a word from the Script and injected his own word. The Script says dead works and the author says good works. He got it wrong... because he has agenda to belittle good works. He doesn't want you to do good works because he is an ordained minister of Satan or wateva the hell he is.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
We must repent of our dead works !

Let us move on from the basic principles of the doctrines of Christ towards perfection.

The basic principles are...

*Repentance from dead works.
**Faith in God.
***Baptisms.
****Laying on of hands.
*****Resurrection of the dead.
******Eternal Judgement.

This is milk... now let us move on to perfect meat.

The author of that article has an agenda... he removed a word from the Script and injected his own word. The Script says dead works and the author says good works. He got it wrong... because he has agenda to belittle good works. He doesn't want you to do good works because he is an ordained minister of Satan or wateva the hell he is.
He distinguished between repentance from dead works I.e. a salvation of works from being “saved unto good works”.

Good works follow from being saved, but they are not the thing that saves you.

I rest my case @TokiEl

TokiEl

Superstar
He distinguished between repentance from dead works I.e. a salvation of works from being “saved unto good works”.

Good works follow from being saved, but they are not the thing that saves you.

I rest my case @TokiEl
No he removed the word dead and injected his own word good.

The Script says a basic christian doctrine is to repent from dead works... that is sinful and OT ceremonial works. It says nothing about repenting from good works... that is charity compassion etc etc.

Will dead works like sinful and OT ceremonial works bring a believer into the Kingdom of God ? Absolutely not !

Will good works like charity compassion etc etc bring an unbeliever into the Kingdom of God ? Absolutely !

Jesus Christ spilt His blood to save sinners ! Therefore repent from dead works and do good works !

TokiEl

Superstar
I'm afraid some christians will be left outside while some jews and even muslims enter into the Kingdom of God.

Jesus spilt His blood for all who turn from sins and live godly... all that is left for us to do and even required are good works worthy of the Kingdom of God.

This christian idea and some will say heresy of just believe in Jesus will somehow excuse sins... when it is clearly stated in the Script it is repentance that is turning from sins... which saves the soul.

Today a lot of christians are under the impression that as long as they believe in Jesus they are saved no matter what... but have they turned from sins ? Are they living godly lives ?

That's what i want to know... so i can come and straighten them out if they don't.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I'm afraid some christians will be left outside while some Jews and even Muslims enter into the Kingdom of God.
Perhaps you have accidentally showed your true convictions here? Islam is a religion based on prescribed good works, and without assurance of salvation.

Could you explain to me Biblically how those trusting in Muhammad’s precepts (and their sustained obedience to them) would receive the atoning work of Jesus?

Or - is it possible to be saved without accepting His atoning sacrifice, death and resurrection?

TokiEl

Superstar
Perhaps you have accidentally showed your true convictions here? Islam is a religion based on prescribed good works, and without assurance of salvation.

Could you explain to me Biblically how those trusting in Muhammad’s precepts (and their sustained obedience to them) would receive the atoning work of Jesus?

Or - is it possible to be saved without accepting His atoning sacrifice, death and resurrection?
Jesus Christ spilt His blood for sinners !

Do not think there are no righteous jews muslims hindus catholics etc etc... nevertheless any sinner whatever his creed or color who turns from sins and starts living righteously are covered by the spilt blood of God.

That's what it's all about here on earth... righteous living !

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Jesus Christ spilt His blood for sinners !

Do not think there are no righteous jews muslims hindus catholics etc etc... nevertheless any sinner whatever his creed or color who turns from sins and starts living righteously are covered by the spilt blood of God.

That's what it's all about here on earth... righteous living !
It begs the question - how is someone made righteous?

Are they (righteous jews muslims hindus catholics etc etc... ) “covered by the spilt blood of God“ if they reject the atonement?

I know - you have “Atman” or the individual soul, pictured as a drop of water subsiding into the ocean of Brahman. I know that Islam pictures Christianity as a religion that has narrowed down polytheism to just three gods, but that would be to misunderstand the biblical concept of the Trinity.

I simply meant that within the individual pantheon of Hindu gods, each in limited and certainly not all of them are good.
They keep forgetting Red, That Christ is the only one that has risen from the dead, which is the core foundation of our faith. (1 Corinthians Chapter 15)

TokiEl

Superstar
It begs the question - how is someone made righteous?

Are they (righteous jews muslims hindus catholics etc etc... ) “covered by the spilt blood of God“ if they reject the atonement?
How can anybody reject the atonement ? It's a done deal !

The atonement was God's plan before the creation of the world and so is valid for everyone everywhere everytime.

Sinners only need to repent to be covered by the spilt blood of Jesus Christ. Besides as He said He came to save sinners and not the righteous who are in no need of repentance.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

The atonement was God's plan before the creation of the world and so is valid for everyone everywhere everytime.

Sinners only need to repent to be covered by the spilt blood of Jesus Christ. Besides as He said He came to save sinners and not the righteous who are in no need of repentance.
So just to be clear, people are covered by the atonement by default? Is no “decision” required to appropriate it on our behalf?

Does the good Muslim who pays Zakat, is kind to kids and never misses prayer fall under that atonement by their desire to live to please Allah?

Romans 5:6-11

6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
Salvation does appear to require a decision too, as this exchange in Acts 26 indicates:-

28 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian.
29 And Paul said, I would to God, that not only thou, but also all that hear me this day, were both almost, and altogether such as I am, except these bonds.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
So just to be clear, people are covered by the atonement by default? Is no “decision” required to appropriate it on our behalf?
Right. Repentance applies the blood atonement on the sinner.

Does the good Muslim who pays Zakat, is kind to kids and never misses prayer fall under that atonement by their desire to live to please Allah?
As a Christian i cannot recommend a muslim practise... but anybody who live rightously are in no need of repentance and everybody who live in sins need to repent.

TokiEl

Superstar
I for instance used to live in sins... i had no idea about God and lived a selfish life with a little stealing and some fornication and on and on... and had i not known Jesus Christ... i would probably not repented but still be a little selfish sinner shite.

If not for Jesus blood atonement my repentance would not matter... i would still be stuck with my sins.

So i am of course very grateful that Jesus bled and died also for me. And besides He rose again on the third day just as He said He would. Death can't hold God !

Last edited:
Hi TokiEI, Atonement is an OT word (to cover). It is never used in the NT because Christ did not cover our sins, He removed them completely "0" zilch, As far as the East is from the West. Never to be remembered again! We are now RECONCILED to God and JUSTIFIED by Christ BLOOD in our stead.

TokiEl

Superstar
Hi TokiEI, Atonement is an OT word (to cover). It is never used in the NT because Christ did not cover our sins, He removed them completely "0" zilch, As far as the East is from the West. Never to be remembered again! We are now RECONCILED to God and JUSTIFIED by Christ BLOOD in our stead.
Hi Douglas. How you doing over there ?

That's right the blood of Jesus Christ remove sins from the repentant.

Repentance remove our sins... and if anybody asks how is this possible ? The answer is such is the power of God's blood.

TokiEl

Superstar
You dont believe in a Just God if you say I just believe in Jesus and... poof I'm in Heaven !
I was joking... making fun of the Free grace thelogy which is a modern resurgent christian heresy.

It's a very nice theology because it says the moment you believe in Jesus your salvation is assured... but as you rightly point out God is just and so requires righteous living.

Correct even basic Christian doctrine is to repent from dead works... that is regret and turn away from sinful works. It's basic.

Last edited: