Which religion is really true and which isn't?

TokiEl

Superstar
O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.
Truly the prophet Isaiah foretold that the Devil would also sit on the mount of the congregation.

God wants guidance for humankind, and to show the right path He sent books and revelations. For example, He sent the "Suhof" to Abraham, the Torah to Moses, the Psalms to David and the Gospel to Jesus, the son of Mary; and finally, He sent the Quran to Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon them all. Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, is the last of God’s Prophet sent to all people till the end of the world. Prophet Muhammad said, "Every Prophet was sent to his nation exclusively, but I was sent to all humankind."[1]

The Quran is God’s word and no other book in this world is as important to read. "This (the Quran) is nothing but evidence from your Lord, and a guidance and a mercy for a people who believe." (Quran 7:23). The Quran mentions that humankind will be shown "signs" that lead to Him. In fact, the translated word "signs" is of such great importance in the Quran that it is mentioned over 150 times, and in every instant it is referring to God’s signs. God equipped humankind with intellect so that we may reflect, analyze, conclude, and then act on His signs. In addition to our given intellect, every human being is born with a pure and natural inclination that God is our Lord and that He is One.
CONTINUE HERE - https://www.islamreligion.com/articles/11341/signs-of-god-part-1/
The Quran is nothing like the Scriptures of the Bible. The Bible is complete and a finished salvation by God. Nothing can be added to or taken away (from the original Script) Not translations. And I know this to be true, because I have been born again.

Consider:

Indeed, the Muslim men and Muslim women, the believing men and believing women, the obedient men and obedient women, the truthful men and truthful women, the patient men and patient women, the humble men and humble women, the charitable men and charitable women, the fasting men and fasting women, the men who guard their private parts and the women who do so, and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so - for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward.

And... #460

We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness?

TokiEl

Superstar
O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.
Allah in the quran exalts himself while belittling Jesus Christ... but historical documents show that Jesus worked incredible miracles and also rose from the dead. What has Allah to show for ? What has Allah done to prove that he is greater than Jesus ?

Allah got nothing but an endless stream of self glorification put down in writing in a book called the quran.

Isaiah prophet of the true God foretold that a heavenly being would also sit on the mount of the congregation... that is the mount where the Israelites congregated before God in His temple. Now two mosques occupy that mount on the farthest side of the north... the Temple Mount.

The prophet foretold that an impostor would also sit on the mount where God sat. And this impostor with five I will statements is a Divine hint to the five pillars of Islam.

Isaiah 14 12“How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

God has made it crystal clear except for dimwits that this impostor on the mount of the congregation is the idol of Islam.

Awoken2

Superstar
I am at a point in my life where I don't know what to believe or who to follow. Every religion states it's the only true religion, I am in fear of choosing the wrong path (religion) or going to hell. What are your thoughts?
I'm not being flippant in any way in saying this but if you are a man who enjoys wearing fishnets I'd suggest maybe you follow the new age/Gnostic religion.

.....if you're a fisherman just pick whichever you like, it makes no difference.

Consider:

Indeed, the Muslim men and Muslim women, the believing men and believing women, the obedient men and obedient women, the truthful men and truthful women, the patient men and patient women, the humble men and humble women, the charitable men and charitable women, the fasting men and fasting women, the men who guard their private parts and the women who do so, and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so - for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward.
That amounts to self effort to receive rewards. Christ paid for all our sins for those who have faith and they receive the gift of the Holy Spirit as a guarantee of God's promise by faith alone in which the Holy Spirit in us does good Works. Christ is the ONLY rock, everything else is sinking sand. You do not believe the Bible, I do not believe in the Quran. You believe in your own merit, I trust Christ.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Any religion against Abrahamic teaching (which was believing in and worshiping One True God) is falshood.
“Sh'ma Yisra'eil Adonai Eloheinu Adonai echad.”

“Hear, Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is One”

3501275C-8B4E-4E37-A7B2-4F7372BA6842.jpeg

"In modern Hebrew, echad is a word for the number one. Etymologically, however, it is related to the word yachad, together. When it is used for two people, like a man and a woman, it signifies their action of becoming one, not a static or passive unity.

When it is used for God, similarly, it's not just a statement that there are not two gods, or zero, or many: it's about the active unity of God in the world, demanding that we do justice. We cannot take refuge from the demands of YHVH by saying we serve Baal or Astarte, or Thor, or Kali. One god means one moral standard by which we need to scrutinize our actions at all times."

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-meaning-of-the-word-echad

Last edited:
Christianity is the true religion. Many people actually look upon Christianity and claim 2 things. Either it's "Oh, so all you have to do is say you love God and not be a jerk to anyone? Okay!" The second one is "Christians are so rude for telling you that you're going to hell, and they don't even accept homosexuals!!! Get them out of here!!"

No, our purpose on earth is to have a relationship with God and with others. So the next time you feel like you're not good enough to be on this earth, think about your original purpose and turn to God.

Next, we must put our faith in him! Believe Jesus died for your sins, and accept him as your personal savior! Having faith to many is hard, but God said all you need is faith as little as a grain of mustard seed, and he will do the rest!

Then you must obey his commandments. Yes, we aren't perfect, so we may sin everyday whether it's unintentional or willingly, but as long as you repent at the end of the day, God said he will erase your sins from those days and remember no more.

Jesus said to be perfect like your father in heaven. He means obey him and be Holy, righteous, and forgiving as he is. Jesus also said that once you turn to him, be apart of the world no more.

Why?

This world is truly messed up. It all started with Adam and Eve. You look around and you see what? Terrible music with curse words, inappropriate lyrics, those satanic lyrics and symbolism, and many don't even know it! The lyrics are often something like "I do what I want. F you! I don't care!"
And here's a quote "Do what thou wilt. You are your own God" <---- definitely NOT true.

The reason why I'm listing music of all things is because people try to act like their favorite rappers and artists, but they don't even know the majority of them sold out! On selfies you see people sticking their tongue out, do you even know what that means? You see people jamming to lyrics, KNOWING FULL WELL they're not supposed to, but they do it anyways.

Lucifer was the angel of music, so he uses his people to create music to deceive the whole world.
Yes, I'm exposing the truth to those who don't know because God commands us to expose those evil people.

Moving on, we walk by faith, not by sight! (One of my favorite verses, btw ❤) People like to turn to science only because it's evidence, but I like to turn to faith only because I love my heavenly Father, and there's no way I'm ever turning to satan, and I don't even need to see God to have proof.

Next, other religions are mixed with both truth and lie. They have some of the truth of God, and then they have those lies which is God's word being twisted around, and then they have their own idols which of most are statues such as Mary, the Hindu God, a sun God and all of these other things. God commands us not to worship anyone besides him! He warned us against idolatry. I would suggest leaving that religion to get your life straight with the Lord. I know it's not easy at first, but it's a very good choice, and once you're filled with the Holy Spirit you won't regret it.

I would like to know what you guys have to say about this!

Last edited:

Todd

Star
The Bible indentified Jesus Christ as the only man who directly spoke the word of God. if that is the case then the religion he followed/practiced would be likely the correct and true one and if follows his disciples would have practiced the same. The disciples of Jesus were called followers of "The Way" in the Bible. The religion they followed was a sect of the Hebrew Faith that relied on the teachings and interpretation of the Torah as presented by Jesus Christ himself and recognized Jesus as the Messiah sent by God. Christianity, the religion started by Paul, is quite different from "The Way" and elevates Jesus as God himself as a member of the three headed God that was foreign to the monotheistic Abrahamic faith of the Hebrews. Hence the reason that Christianity became a mostly a Gentile religion.

Judasim does not follow the interpretation of the Torah that Jesus Christ followed and Islam was what I beleive to be a man's attempt to correct the faults of both Judaism (rejection of Jesus as the Messiah) and Christianity (false teaching of the Trinity) but rejects the work of the Messiah that was performed on the Cross.

So it's highly probable that none of the mainstream Abrahamic faiths are the one true religion. They all have their faults.

Last edited:
The Bible indentified Jesus Christ as the only man who directly spoke the word of God. if that is the case then the religion he followed/practiced would be likely the correct and true one and if follows his disciples would have practiced the same. The disciples of Jesus were called followers of "The Way" in the Bible. The religion they followed was a sect of the Hebrew Faith that relied on the teachings and interpretation of the Torah as presented by Jesus Christ himself and recognized Jesus as the Messiah sent by God. Christianity, the religion started by Paul, is quite different from "The Way" and elevates Jesus as God jimself as a member of three headed God, that was foreign to the monotheistic Abrahamic faith of the Hebrews. Hence the reason that Christianity became a mostly Gentile religion.

Judasim does not follow the interpretation of the Torah that Jesus Christ followed and Islam was what I beleive to be a man's attempt to correct the faults of both Judaism (rejection of Jesus as the Messiah) and Christianity (false teaching of the Trinity) but rejects the work of the Messiah that was performed on the Cross.

So it's highly probable that none of the mainstream Abrahamic faiths are the one true religion. They all have their faults.
Three heads? It's God the father, God the son, and God the Holy Spirit. Where does "three heads" come from?

Some of you faux Christians are beyond embarrassing.
It's better to keep quiet and let the Bible do the talking instead of coming online to speak absolute nonsense about being born again or hating on Islam when you have already proven you have zero knowledge of the Bible.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Some of you faux Christians are beyond embarrassing.
It's better to keep quiet and let the Bible do the talking instead of coming online to speak absolute nonsense about being born again or hating on Islam when you have already proven you have zero knowledge of the Bible.
I agree that sometimes we do well to let the Bible speak for itself. Sometimes when Christians quote just one or two verses they lose the context of the passage:-

John 3 - NKJV

3 There was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. 2 This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

4 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”

5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

9 Nicodemus answered and said to Him, “How can these things be?”

10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things? 11 Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness. 12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”

Allegra

Veteran
Lucifer was the angel of music,
I’ve heard about this.
This is probably coming from Ezekiel 28:13 NKJV
“The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created,”
This verse is talking about Satan btw.

I don't even need to see God to have proof.
That’s right. One thing about Christianity is about having relationship 1 on 1 with Him. We feel Him. We taste Him.
I talk almost about everything to God because He is my Father! Christianity is about our intimate relationship with God. Like Father and child. That’s why the bible emphasise that a lot and Jesus taught us when we pray, we call our Father.

Our life journey and experiences will tell us a lot about God and our purposes according to His will. We will see God becomes even more real and mightier than when we first believe Him.
If you read Narnia, you know this part.
“AsIan,” said Lucy, “you’re bigger.”
“That is because you are older, little one,” answered he.
“Not because you are?”
“I am not. But every year you grow, you will find me bigger.”
we walk by faith, not by sight!
Yup and also this

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

What is life without God and His Word?

Chapter (3) sūrat āl ʿim'rān (The Family of Imrān)

Sahih International: Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allah]. And he was not of the polytheists.

Pickthall: Abraham was not a Jew, nor yet a Christian; but he was an upright man who had surrendered (to Allah), and he was not of the idolaters.

Yusuf Ali: Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah's (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.

Shakir: Ibrahim was not a Jew nor a Christian but he was (an) upright (man), a Muslim, and he was not one of the polytheists.

Muhammad Sarwar: Abraham was not a Jew or a Christian. He was an upright person who had submitted himself to the will of God. Abraham was not a pagan.

Mohsin Khan: Ibrahim (Abraham) was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a true Muslim Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism - to worship none but Allah Alone) and he was not of Al-Mushrikun (See V.2:105).

Arberry: No; Abraham in truth was not a Jew, neither a Christian; but he was a Muslim and one pure of faith; certainly he was never of the idolaters.
The OT saints were not Christians, They were friends of Christ (James 2:23; 2 Chr. 20:7; Abraham was called the friend of Christ). John the Baptist was the last of the OT saints and was called the friend of the Bridegroom (John 3:29). God promised Abraham that He would be a blessing to the world through his linage (meaning The Christ) Gen. 12:1-3)

They all have heads, no need to be sarcastic. I just didn't understand how you described it. I'm always used to saying "Holy Trinity" Or what I said to your reply. Sorry for not being smart.
So which of the three dooesn't have a head?