Which religion is really true and which isn't?

Before Jesus was born on earth, He is still the Son of God
How did God have a son before Jesus was born on Earth? Who was Jesus' mother in Heaven? I know you have been so indoctrinated with the trinity and pre-existance concepts that you are blind to how absurd the notion that Jesus was God's son before he was born is.

... and God who is also the Word. Pretty much the God who was talking to prophets and whatnot with Father and Holy Spirit, you know the Trinity.
No, I don't know the trinity because it is not in the Bible.

Remember that Holy Spirit also made covenant, etc. The Trinity who always work in perfect unity and Jesus is the God of Psalms.
  • Heb. 1:8, "But of the Son He says, "Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever, and the righteous scepter is the scepter of His kingdom."
Quoted from Psalm 45:6, "Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Thy kingdom."
if you knew anything about the languages the Bible was written in, you would understand that the word translated "GOD" in most English Bible does not always refer to the one true God, creator of the earth. "god" was also used to decribe men with a range of authorities, including great people, rulers and people acting with God’s authority. This fact is clearly seen when Jesus answered the Jews who accused him of claiming to be God in John 10:

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Here Jesus clearly convenes the notion I am presenting here, that the word "god" in scripture does not always refer to the one true God. This is also a strange reply by Jesus, if he truly was the one true God. He is essentially denying the accusation that the Jews made against him that he was claiming to be the one True God.

He wasn't a thought, idea, plan, reason, wisdom and will of God.
Yes he was, because that is what the word "logos" means. John chapter one clearly says that Jesus was the logos...the thought, idea, plan, reason and will of God. But you can't see that because you have been indoctrinated by the teachings of man. Your bias keeps you from objectively looking at the actual meaning of the words in the original manuscripts and you keep trying to make sense from your inadequate English translation.
He is God. If He was just a Word, a thought, idea, plan, why He has a throne? Like did he even need one?
Because He is always been the Son of God, that's what making Jesus' sacrifice to us a HUGE deal and very, idk how to say this, the greatest sacrifice ever, because Father the Almighty sent Jesus Christ His only begotten Son who created us, came down to this earth as a sacrifice for us.
Jesus was given a throne after he completed his mission on earth as the Messiah.

Acts 2:
29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

If Jesus was already God, why would God have to raise him up? Why would God have to "make" him Lord and Christ. You realize that the terms "Lord" and "Christ" are not synonyms of "GOD" right?

Jesus was not always the SON of God. He didn't become the son of God until he was born. Are you a daughter of God? Where you a daughter of God before you were born again? Jesus is our pattern and example of the perfect human being. If you weren't a daughter of God before you became born again, how is that Jesus was the son of God before he was born?

You believe that Jesus is the Word of God, the Word manifested Himself so you believe in Jesus' Word right? Remember Jesus Himself said "No one ever sees Father other than the One who is from God."
I have never denied that Jesus was not sent from God. He was the only human being who ever had a perfect and complete understanding of God the Father.

John 6:46 Not that anyone has seen the Father, except the One who is from God; He has seen the Father. (more here John 5:37)
1 Tim 6:16 who alone has immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no one has ever seen or can see. To him be honor and eternal dominion. Amen.
Exodus 24:9-11 Then Moses went up with Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, and they saw the God of Israel; and under His feet there appeared to be a pavement of sapphire, as clear as the sky itself. Yet He did not stretch out His hand against the nobles of the sons of Israel; and they saw God, and they ate and drank.

And also in Numbers 12:6-8 And he said, “Hear my words: If there is a prophet among you, I the Lord make myself known to him in a vision; I speak with him in a dream. 7 Not so with my servant Moses. He is faithful in all my house. With him I speak mouth to mouth, clearly, and not in riddles, and he beholds the form of the Lord. Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?”

So if no one ever has ever seen THE FATHER then who in the world and heaven, the GOD that the people and Moses saw? Preincarnate Christ. Or if you don't agree then I would like to know and hear from you.
So you are claiming that the God of Israel was really Jesus and not God the Father? That's quite a stretch to answer the supposed contradiction between the NT saying no man has seen the Father and Moses supposedly seeing God in the OT. Instead why don't you look at Exodus 33 for the real explanation for this supposed contradiction. It will explain to you that Moses did not truly see the face of God. He had a close relationship with God the Father, but he did not see him face to face and did not have the complete and perfect understanding of God that Jesus the Messiah did.

17 And the Lord said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.
18 And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.
19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.
20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

Why would you compare me (and us) to a God? My birth and His birth are completely different. I have human father, His Father is God. My existence and His existence are different and can not be compared. I have beginning, He doesn't. He may be full flesh on earth but He is God in flesh and we call Him, Immanuel. His Father exalts Him because He is His own Son and sacrifices Himself for us.
I am not comparing you and me to God. I am comparing you and me to the second Adam. Jesus is the second Adam, the prefect prototype of what mankind was orginally intended to be. Yes I have a human father, but now that I have been born again, I now have God the Father, and the bible says Jesus is my friend and brother. The bible encourages us to become like Jesus, because he is the perfect example of what God wants all of us to be.

He isn't only Word but He is God and the creator who created human according to His own image. (I already address this in previous about Jesus who is called the builder/creator)
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/t...y-true-and-which-isnt.5692/page-6#post-207384

The reason why Jesus is being called a builder and creator because He works together in UNITY with the Father. If Father is the creator and the Spirit of God was hovering over the water, so what about Jesus?

"But of the Son He says, 'Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, And the righteous scepter is the scepter of His kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness above Your companions,' And, 'You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the works of Your hands; They will perish, but You remain; And they all will become old like a garment, and like a mantle You will roll them up; Like a garment they will also be changed. But You are the same, and Your years will not come to an end,” (Hebrew 1:8-12).

Please note "the works of Your hands."

HANDS.
I'm trying to address all of your points here, but I am not even sure what your point is here. So I'll leave it for now.

The following quotes show that the doctrine of the Trinity was indeed alive-and-well before the Council of Nicea:

Polycarp (70-155/160). Bishop of Smyrna. Disciple of John the Apostle.

"O Lord God almighty . . . I bless you and glorify you through the eternal and heavenly high priestJesusChrist, your beloved Son, through whom be glory to you, with Him and the Holy Spirit, both now and forever" (n. 14, ed. Funk; PG 5.1040).

Justin Martyr (100?-165?). He was a Christian apologist and martyr.

"For, in the name of God, the Father and Lord of the universe, and of our Savior Jesus Christ, and of the Holy Spirit, they then receive the washing with water" (First Apol., LXI).

Ignatius of Antioch (died 98/117). Bishop of Antioch. He wrote much in defense of Christianity.

"In Christ Jesus our Lord, by whom and with whom be glory and power to the Father with the Holy Spirit for ever" (n. 7; PG 5.988).
"We have also as a Physician the Lord our God Jesus the Christthe only-begotten Son and Word, before time began, but who afterwards became also man, of Mary the virgin. For ‘the Word was made flesh.' Being incorporeal, He was in the body; being impassible, He was in a passable body; being immortal, He was in a mortal body; being life, He became subject to corruption, that He might free our souls from death and corruption, and heal them, and might restore them to health, when they were diseased with ungodliness and wicked lusts." (Alexander Roberts and James Donaldson, eds., The ante-Nicene Fathers, Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1975 rpt., Vol. 1, p. 52, Ephesians 7.)

Irenaeus (115-190). As a boy he listened to Polycarp, the disciple of John. He became Bishop of Lyons.

"The Church, though dispersed throughout the whole world, even to the ends of the earth, has received from the apostles and their disciples this faith: . . . one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are in them; and in one Christ Jesus, the Son of God, who became incarnate for our salvation; and in the Holy Spirit, who proclaimed through the prophets the dispensations of God, and the advents, and the birth from a virgin, and the passion, and the resurrection from the dead, and the ascension into heaven in the flesh of the beloved Christ Jesus, our Lord, and His manifestation from heaven in the glory of the Father ‘to gather all things in one,' and to raise up anew all flesh of the whole human race, in order that to Christ Jesus, our Lord, and God, and Savior, and King, according to the will of the invisible Father, ‘every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth, and that every tongue should confess; to him, and that He should execute just judgment towards all . . . '" (Against Heresies X.l)

Tertullian (160-215). African apologist and theologian. He wrote much in defense of Christianity.

"We define that there are two, the Father and the Son, and three with the Holy Spirit, and this number is made by the pattern of salvation . . . [which] brings about unity in trinity, interrelating the three, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. They are three, not in dignity, but in degree, not in substance but in form, not in power but in kind. They are of one substance and power, because there is one God from whom these degrees, forms and kinds devolve in the name of Father, Son and Holy Spirit." (Adv. Prax. 23; PL 2.156-7).

Origen (185-254). Alexandrian theologian. Defended Christianity and wrote much about Christianity.

"If anyone would say that the Word of God or the Wisdom of God had a beginning, let him beware lest he direct his impiety rather against the unbegotten Father, since he denies that he was always Father, and that he has always begotten the Word, and that he always had wisdom in all previous times or ages or whatever can be imagined in priority . . . There can be no more ancient title of almighty God than that of Father, and it is through the Son that he is Father" (De Princ. 1.2.; PG 11.132).

"For if [the Holy Spirit were not eternally as He is, and had received knowledge at some time and then became the Holy Spirit] this were the case, the Holy Spirit would never be reckoned in the unity of the Trinity, i.e., along with the unchangeable Father and His Son, unless He had always been the Holy Spirit." (Alexander Roberts and James Donaldson, eds., The Ante-Nicene Fathers, Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1975 rpt., Vol. 4, p. 253, de Principiis, 1.111.4)

"Moreover, nothing in the Trinity can be called greater or less, since the fountain of divinity alone contains all things by His word and reason, and by the Spirit of His mouth sanctifies all things which are worthy of sanctification . . . " (Roberts and Donaldson, Ante-Nicene Fathers, Vol. 4, p. 255, de Principii., I. iii. 7).

Conclusion
If, as the anti-Trinitarians maintain, the Trinity is not a biblical doctrine and was never taught until the council of Nicea in 325, then why do these quotes exist?
Yes these quotes mention Father God, the son of God, Jesus the Christ, and the Holy Spirit, but none of them teach the doctrine of the Trintiy or claim equality of the three.

The answer is simple: the Trinity is a biblical doctrine, and it was taught before the council of Nicea in 325 A.D.
No it is not. It has already been clearly shown to you that the Trinity was a Pagan concept that was adopted by early Christianity and has little to no basis in the Bible.

Part of the reason that the Trinity doctrine was not "officially" taught until the time of the Council of Nicea is that Christianity was illegal until shortly before the council. It wasn't really possible for official Christian groups to meet and discuss doctrine. For the most part, they were fearful of making public pronouncements concerning their faith.
Christianity wasn't yet illegal when Peter, James and John were spreading the gospel in Jerusalem, yet none of them taught the Trinity. Even the rebel Apostle Paul never explicitly taught the Trintiy, despite how much trinitarians twist and manipulate his words to find implication of a Trinity.

Additionally, if a group had attacked the person of Adam, the early church would have responded with an official doctrine of who Adam was. As it was, the person of Christ was attacked. When the Church defended the deity of Christ, the doctrine of the Trinity was further defined.

The early church believed in the Trinity as is evidenced by the quotes above, and it wasn't necessary to really make them official. It wasn't until errors started to creep in that councils began to meet to discuss the Trinity as well as other doctrines that came under fire.

Sorry but I have to address this for people to read and weigh it themselves. It hurts me when people say Jesus is not God or anything that lowkey implies Jesus aint all that.
To me, the work and sacrifice of Jesus, is so much greater when one realizes he was not God himself. How much greater is the sacrifice that a human (granted a very special human) gave his life and had to trust in God to raise him up, then God just "pretending" top be a human, knowing he could save himself all along. When looked at honestly and objectively the sacrifice that Christ made on the cross is actually cheapened by claiming he was actually God and not a human being. So even if you disagree with my theology, plese don't insult me by saying that I'm implying Jesus "aint all that". My appreciation, adoration, respect, and worship of Jesus increased greatly when I rejected the false doctrine of the Trintiy. And yes I said "worship" of Jesus, even though he isn't God. The notion that only God is to be worshipped is another false myth of Christianity, because of a lack of understanding what the bilbical word worhsip really means. But that's a different discussion.

Another thing, just because Trinity is mainstream doesn't mean it's not the Truth. It means that God always works and wants as many people as possible to be saved because we have to worship in Spirit and Truth.
And vice versa...just because a belief is mainstream doesn't mean it is the Truth.

you can't see that because you have been indoctrinated by the teachings of man. Your bias keeps you from objectively looking at the actual meaning of the words
And this is vice versa btw. I send your words back to you. You are so indoctrinated by the teachings of man. You’re also bias.

I have said what I have to say. This debate can last forever. I stand by my faith and belief in Trinity.
You stand for your faith and belief in whatever you believe.

"I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak,"
-‭‭Matthew‬ ‭12:36‬‬

I will come to God, to Jesus who will be the judge, as I am with my belief of Him.

And this is vice versa btw. I send your words back to you. You are so indoctrinated by the teachings of man. You’re also bias.
That's hilarious. I was indoctrinated in the theology of the manistream church for 20+ years. I was a pastor and preached the very doctrines that I now reject, because I too was heavily indoctrinated by the Church. Funny thing is when you decide to actually study and seek things out for yourself, and have the courage to admit that everything you thought was true may not be, you open yourself up to alot of criticism, judegment and condemnation from religious people. I read many different perspectives on theology but hold no sources as more reliable than any others. I consider and pray about every prespective, doctrine and theology I study and ask God to show me where I my beliefs and presuppostions aren't correct. I don't condem or judge anyone for not agreeing with me. We don't have to share the same theology to still love each other and respect each other.

To me the fruit of the your theology and doctrine is way more important than if it is 100% correct. If your faith produces love, humility, kindness, compassion, faith, Charity, temperance, slef control and victory over sin, then more power to you. Unfortunately all of the above is not often easy to find within mainstream Christianity (at least in the USA)

I walked away from the manstream church when I realized how much false teaching exists in modern Christianity. I have no issues working and worshippiong side by side with Christians who don't agree with my doctrines. Unfortunately most Christians and Churches can't alwasys reciprocate that sentiment once they found out what I truly believe. I know that I can not be part of the leadership of any mainstream church without hiding my true convictions, beliefs and doctrine, so I trust God to lead me to people I can minister to oustide of the mainstream Church. My relationship with God is stronger than it has ever been and he is blessing my life in more ways than I could have imagined.

I have said what I have to say. This debate can last forever. I stand by my faith and belief in Trinity.
You stand for your faith and belief in whatever you believe.
Fair enough. Fortunately our salvation and our relationship with God is not dependent on our doctrine being 100% accurate. Depsite our differences I still consider you a sister in Christ.

"I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak,"
-‭‭Matthew‬ ‭12:36‬‬

I will come to God, to Jesus who will be the judge, as I am with my belief of Him.
And I also!

Last edited:
That's hilarious. I was indoctrinated in the theology of the manistream church for 20+ years. I was a pastor and preached the very doctrines that I now reject, because I too was heavily indoctrinated by the Church. Funny thing is when you decide to actually study and seek things out for yourself, and have the courage to admit that everything you thought was true may not be, you open yourself up to alot of criticism, judegment and condemnation from religious people. I don't condem or judge anyone for not agreeing with me. We don't have to share the same theology to still love each other and respect each other.

I walked away from the manstream church when I realized how much false teaching exists in mainstream modern Christianity. I have no issues working and worshippiong side by side with Christians who don't agree with my doctrines. Unfortunately most Christians and Churches can't reciprocate that sentiment. I know that I can not be part of the leadership of any mainstream church without hiding my true convictions, beliefs and doctrine, so I trust God to lead me to people I can minister to oustide of the mainstream Church. My relationship with God is stronger than it has ever been and he is blessing my life in more ways than I could have imagined.

Fair enough. Fortunately our salvation and our relationship with God is not dependent on our doctrine being 100% accurate. Depsite our differences I still consider you a sister in Christ.

And I also!
Well if you used to believe and not believe then all I can say is for me, that’s too bad. I can not agree and support your beliefs but I will still wish you the best.

That’s fine if you don’t trust my beliefs and sources. But I believe in what the bible says.

Also yes, I know Trinity through others whom by God’s grace were given the knowledge of Truth.

And yes I can see how they came up with the Trinity because it’s so obvious esp in Hebrews. 3 Persons are called God but not Triune?

I have never thought 3 persons or read indications of three 'persons'. God's spirit and word don't separate him into three and change the truth that He is one. That's asinine like me saying I'm 5 persons because of my left and right arms and legs. I was made as one, my word is of me and is me, my mind is of me and is me however that doesn't make three persons. It doesn't make God three because his word and his spirit are him and only operate as God wills because they are him.

We only have 1 God but

1. why Jesus said if you see me then you see the Father?

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you know me, you will know[d]my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.” 8 Philip said to him, “Lord, show us the Father, and we will be satisfied.” 9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and you still do not know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own; but the Father who dwells in me does his works

It says so right there.

2. If Holy Spirit isn’t God why Peter says that Annanias lied to God? Why the New Testament authors keep calling Jesus, God? Like Hebrews says “And of the Son, He says, “Thy throne O God is forever and ever.”

I never said the Holy spirit wasn't God. I don't know where you got that but you can refer back to first response I gave in saying that God's word and spirit are him.

3. If God is only one then why Jesus says in John 14:23 “ . . . If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him, and make Our abode with him.”
Father and Jesus are dwelling together in us.
And you can easily find verses about Holy Spirit dwelling in us, like John 14:16-17. So Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit dwelling in us. God dwells in us.
If Jesus isn’t God then how He joins Father to dwell in us?

Because he is the word of God so i would imagine if I go on a trip my word and spirit wouldn't stay home because they are me. Once again I never said Jesus wasn't God but I did say repeatedly he is the word of God. Are you reading what I'm saying?

I wanna present this verse,
John 17:5, “Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.”
This verse shows Jesus before His incarnation. He was in full of glory with Father before the world was. He was there before the world. A plan, a thought, an idea don’t have glory.

If God was present I would imagine his word and spirit would be too. It's right in the first chapter of genesis. God created with his word while his spirit was over the waters.

Now tell me, if God is one person, why are we called into fellowship with the Father and with his Son? If God is one person, why did he make the world through the Son? If God is one person, why did Jesus request the glory he had with the Father before the world was made?

How can you fellowship with God if you don't believe, obey, or love his word - his son. I think you have a hang up on the father son aspect making this difficult.

The term of Trinity May comes from Greek philosophy but the bible implies and shows the works of a Triune God. Pretty sure none of the apostles, Paul and the authors of the rest of the bible are Greek!

Pretty sure they didn't teach a trinity or triune god. You stated a contradiction and the bible doesn't imply or show it because without outside influence, as you admitted, you would not have came to that conclusion

I don’t care what the world philosophers say, but I look at the Bible.

Yet you care what Tertullian and others say? I read the bible, I cross reference the bible before I go to outside sources and only outside sources teach a trinity.
My replies are in bold

Well if you used to believe and not believe then all I can say is for me, that’s too bad. I can not agree and support your beliefs but I will still wish you the best.
See that is thing. I am not sure I actually ever really believed it. I just assumed that what the Church taught me was correct. When I actually went and looked at what scripture really taught without any pre-suppositions I saw something completely different.

@Allegra, for the record I do not subscribe to Modalism.

Because we are batptized into the family of God (the Father) becoming sons of God, through the work of Jesus on the Cross (our brother and perfect example) and given the promise of God's spirit indwelling in us.
That happens upon salvation, regardless of water baptism.

That happens upon salvation, regardless of water baptism.
Depends on what your definition of salvation is. Of course we already know we don't agree on that as you believe salvation is from hell, where I believe slavation is from the power of sin. Either way the context of the verse has nothing to do with teaching, explaining or establishing the Trinity doctrine.

See that is thing. I am not sure I actually ever really believed it. I just assumed that what the Church taught me was correct. When I actually went and looked at what scripture really taught without any pre-suppositions I saw something completely different.
2 Timothy 3:7

I agree that God is one. But the work on the cross that Jesus did is not what you have stated here. Jesus died on the cross to defeat the power of sin over mankind. By faith in what he did on the cross we can overcome sin. The work on the cross is not license to do whatever. The work on the cross was so that we could be freed from the power of sin and empowered to live righteously. Sadly most Christians do not understand this, hence the reason Muslims who engage with Christians do not understand the true purpose of the Messiah's work on the cross and therefore (rightly based on the common explanation given them) deny it.
we could be freed from the power of sin through Repentance. that is the teaching of Abraham, his progeny and all prophets to mankind.
it is illogical that God teaches mankind for thousands of years through his messengers to repent to defeat sins then all of a sudden says: No, you cannot do that anymore, i am sending another prophet who instead of being a prophet to deliver the message, goes on the cross and claims this is how sin is defeated and i am the only one who can do it, no one else.

If the Trinity is real, it is unlike anything else. This alone doesn’t disprove the concept to me though, as God is unlike anything else and I have always felt comfortable in the understanding that 1x1x1=1.
God is unlike anything else and I have always felt comfortable in the understanding that 1x1x1x300=1, so the Hindu religion is logically true.

God is unlike anything else and I have always felt comfortable in the understanding that 1x1x1x300=1, so the Hindu religion is logically true.
I was unaware that the Hindu pantheon claimed the Echad (or oneness in the sense of unity of God).

Pondering a bit more, the “cubic” nature of God was reflected in the shape of the Holy of Holies.

The Holy of Holies, the most sacred site in Judaism, is the inner sanctuary within the Tabernacle and Temple in Jerusalem when Solomon's Temple and the Second Temple were standing. The Holy of Holies was located in the westernmost end of the Temple building, being a perfect cube: 20 cubits by 20 cubits by 20 cubits.

In Biblical number references, twenty symbolises redemption. The Hebrew letter kaph represents the number 20. Kaph is a palm, an open hand, in Hebrew. It signifies giving freely with the palm up, or covering sin with the palm down.

No wonder the satanists who love nothing more than twisting, copying and emulation try to adopt the cube as their emblem, and why Satan, the antichrist and the Image if the Beast are a mockery of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

I was unaware that the Hindu pantheon claimed the Echad (or oneness in the sense of unity of God).

Pondering a bit more, the “cubic” nature of God was reflected in the shape of the Holy of Holies.

The Holy of Holies, the most sacred site in Judaism, is the inner sanctuary within the Tabernacle and Temple in Jerusalem when Solomon's Temple and the Second Temple were standing. The Holy of Holies was located in the westernmost end of the Temple building, being a perfect cube: 20 cubits by 20 cubits by 20 cubits.

In Biblical number references, twenty symbolises redemption. The Hebrew letter kaph represents the number 20. Kaph is a palm, an open hand, in Hebrew. It signifies giving freely with the palm up, or covering sin with the palm down.

No wonder the satanists who love nothing more than twisting, copying and emulation try to adopt the cube as their emblem, and why Satan, the antichrist and the Image if the Beast are a mockery of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
i dont know where did the cube thing came in but ... i am always further confused by your comments.

i sayed if this logic 1x1x1=1 of yours is really the truth then it can be applied to any other polytheistic religion that is why if we multiply 1 by 1 three hundred times then it still will equal to 1.

i dont know where did the cube thing came in but ... i am always further confused by your comments.

i sayed if this logic 1x1x1=1 of yours is really the truth then it can be applied to any other polytheistic religion that is why if we multiply 1 by 1 three hundred times then it still will equal to 1.
You can not force your perception of Christianity upon others and make them talk about it from your perspective...

i dont know where did the cube thing came in but ... i am always further confused by your comments.se

OK, I admit I added the rest because I found it fascinating and it was a further confirmation to me.

As for the 300, put more straightforwardly, does your understanding of Hinduism make you believe that any of their gods make the claim that they represent the fullness of the character and nature of God?

As I read it their claims and have interacted with Hindus, they seem to have a picture of God as a giant jigsaw, with each little god being a single, incomplete piece.

To me this contrasts completely with Colossians 2:-

8Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 9For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

OK, I admit I added the rest because I found it fascinating and it was a further confirmation to me.

As for the 300, put more straightforwardly, does your understanding of Hinduism make you believe that any of their gods make the claim that they represent the fullness of the character and nature of God?

As I read it their claims and have interacted with Hindus, they seem to have a picture of God as a giant jigsaw, with each little god being a single, incomplete piece.

To me this contrasts completely with Colossians 2:-

8Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 9For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
Many traditions within Hinduism share the Vedic idea of a metaphysical ultimate reality and truth called Brahman (One Person)
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_views_on_monotheism