Which religion is really true and which isn't?

Hi! I get what you’re saying and in that sense I do agree. Judaism waits for the world to be redeemed and in their redeemed world, God will make everything good again.
That is the more eschatological scope of things, the world will eventually be redeemed (which is beautiful btw).
As far as their religion itself and what they believe, there is no sacrifice or anything necessary to seek forgiveness from Yahweh, as Yahweh generously forgives. They must simply obey Yahweh and observe the Torah. It's a rather easy religion actually because everything for them was laid out by Yahweh to Moses on Mount Sinai. Just follow the ten commandments.

Their awaited Messiah is entirely irrelevant to all of this regarding salvation, heaven/hell and the rest.

Lyfe

Star
That is the more eschatological scope of things, the world will eventually be redeemed (which is beautiful btw).
As far as their religion itself and what they believe, there is no sacrifice or anything necessary to seek forgiveness from Yahweh, as Yahweh generously forgives. They must simply obey Yahweh and observe the Torah. It's a rather easy religion actually because everything for them was laid out by Yahweh to Moses on Mount Sinai. Just follow the ten commandments.

Their awaited Messiah is entirely irrelevant to all of this regarding salvation, heaven/hell and the rest.
If anything the Torah revealed their need for a savior, because none of them were able to obey and keep the law. Have you read the Torah? None of them kept the commandments.

If anything the Torah revealed their need for a savior, because none of them were able to obey and keep the law. Have you read the Torah? None of them kept the commandments.
Nonsense, Jews have been keeping the Torah for 2800 years

Lisa

Superstar
That is very telling that you equate "punishment" and "the LORD"...
Philippians‬ ‭2:12‬ ‭
So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling.​
‭‭