Which religion is really true and which isn't?

Bible has, like Hindu scriptures, contradictions in it. So if it is from God then it must not have contradictions yet it has contradictions so it must not be from God. But we already know that God gave Moses and Jesus scriptures. how should we solve the problem then ?
There are no contradictions in Scripture.

I'm back guys, and now I'm even more confused after seeing all the responses...... :confused:o_O
You mean to say that you are surprised to have not returned to find a new fusion religion that unites polytheism with monotheism and legalism with grace, light with darkness?

I think it is unlikely we will all become Freemasons, start embracing dualism and worshiping the “Great Artchitect” as Jahbulon*

*"In Craft Freemasonry, God is the Great Architect of the Universe. The name of the Great Architect is revealed in the rite of the Holy Arch as JAHBULON. This is a composite name comprising the Hebrew God JAH (Yahweh), the Canaanite fertility deity, BUL (Baal, who had licentious rites of imitative magic), and ON (Osiris, the ancient Egyptian god of the underworld)."

I’ve heard about this.
This is probably coming from Ezekiel 28:13 NKJV
“The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created,”
This verse is talking about Satan btw.

That’s right. One thing about Christianity is about having relationship 1 on 1 with Him. We feel Him. We taste Him.
I talk almost about everything to God because He is my Father! Christianity is about our intimate relationship with God. Like Father and child. That’s why the bible emphasise that a lot and Jesus taught us when we pray, we call our Father.

Our life journey and experiences will tell us a lot about God and our purposes according to His will. We will see God becomes even more real and mightier than when we first believe Him.
If you read Narnia, you know this part.

Yup and also this

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

What is life without God and His Word?
Isn’t that incredible? That He loves us so much that He wants a relationship with us, and becomes so real. The Holy Spirit as well just astounds me. And when I try to describe it, my human self falls short, but I still try. There’s something incredible when you watch someone accept Christ and the Holy Spirit, you can even see it in their face. Nothing but Christ can do that. And the feeling of the presence of the Holy Spirit astounds me

This video is a quick 10 min bite from a Christian scholar (Ravi) that grew up in India and is regularly invited to speak in the Middle East by Islamic scholars:
I watched it upto the point he was talking about desire in the buddhist religion.
He is entirely 100% wrong. There are 2 types of desire in buddhism, Tanha/craving and Chandha/wholesome desire. The aim is to overcome tanha and attain chandha initially through right knowledge. Examples of tanha are greed, gluttony and lust.
if this guy didnt even know this, he has no business discussing religion and is out of his depth.

I watched it upto the point he was talking about desire in the buddhist religion.
He is entirely 100% wrong. There are 2 types of desire in buddhism, Tanha/craving and Chandha/wholesome desire. The aim is to overcome tanha and attain chandha initially through right knowledge. Examples of tanha are greed, gluttony and lust.
if this guy didnt even know this, he has no business discussing religion and is out of his depth.
He was relating highlighting that bc it relates to the story that he was getting to...did you even get to the story, or jump ship without understanding the full context? It’s literally only a 10 minute video. The point he gets to at the end is that there are 4 things that a faith has to include without contradiction. He speaks with leaders of every religion, all over the world, usually in a discussion environment with the host religious leader and an audience of ppl that are the same religion as the host. Leaders all over the world, from numerous faiths, believe he’s well versed enough in their faith that they invite him to their country for what is usually a public discussion. If he ‘doesn’t know what he’s talking about’, and wasn’t respectful of the host while still being able to discuss Christianity, he wouldn’t be constantly invited as a guest.