Which religion is really true and which isn't?

You dont understand Hindu religion because it is spiritual. your mind is carnal yet it does not like logic and reason. logic and reason is useless crap given by God to mankind. it has no use because you have to blindly believe in what you forefathers believed.
If Hindu is your god then worship him. I shall continue in Christ.

TonyVanDam

Established
I am at a point in my life where I don't know what to believe or who to follow. Every religion states it's the only true religion, I am in fear of choosing the wrong path (religion) or going to hell. What are your thoughts?
If you already knew the basics about Astrotheology, you would already have known the answer to your own question by now.

Judaism [Saturn], Christianity [Sun], or Islam [Venus], it makes no difference. It is all about the universe in general. Never mind what you believe OR what you do not believe. Ask yourself what you know.

I brought an example that if logic and reason has no role then Hindu religion is also true because Hindu guys cannot logically prove Hindu religion so they can just say what you said: that it is spiritual and a mystery so you, with a human, mind cannot understand it.
The difference is being born again. You speak of what you THINK, We speak of what we know. If it were not so, We would not proclaim it, and I would be a liar if I said I did not know. But God knows those that are His.....It does not matter what men think. Religions have given God a bad name....You must be born again, Really! You do not join the Church......It is not an organization, but we are called, for only Christ can add to His Body and it is a LIVING organism.

How do you call a Hindu from polytheism towards Monotheism ?

You just tell him God will find you, dont do research, dont look for logical evidence, dont read etc... ??????
You can not come to God unless He draws you...How does He draw you? By the Gospel (The word of God). If after you hear the way to escape the wrath of God upon mankind (Through His Word) and trample the blood of Christ under your feet, Your judgment will be worse than those who did not hear His word. How He draws us and the results of those who believe the Gospel (Luke 24:13-32). His command to the called (Luke 24:44-49) (Rom. 10:13-17). And BTW, His wrath is coming (Book of Revelations)

In your opinion does God try to draw every single person to him before they die?
God says He would not that any man would perish, But The Father draws those through the Universal Gospel, but most who hear it reject it and do not repent. If you will read my original post and the Scriptures I posted, It gives you the facts and should have answered your question.

elsbet

Superstar
I brought an example that if logic and reason has no role then Hindu religion is also true because Hindu guys cannot logically prove Hindu religion so they can just say what you said: that it is spiritual and a mystery so you, with a human, mind cannot understand it.
That's not what @Douglas Summers said. He said the bible or Christianity could only be understood spiritually.

midnightkid

Rookie
You should delete this post before it explodes into a mess of screaming fanatics. Religion is a belief in which existence differs because you all live from across the globe. Language, culture, and the people you were born within are the main reason for what you're believing right now. Science and religion will never unite. Stop bickering about the trueness of your religion. Instead, apply the wisdom of your religion into an ideology to spread peace and demeanour of respecting your own kind a.k.a human beings.

Todd

Star
God says He would not that any man would perish, But The Father draws those through the Universal Gospel, but most who hear it reject it and do not repent. If you will read my original post and the Scriptures I posted, It gives you the facts and should have answered your question.
So God attempts to draw all men, but is not capable of drawing all men?

Religion is our most dangerous institution, followed closely by government. The evil that lurks in the minds of men is manifested in the collective evil of the beast. Understand the man and you cannot be deceived by his institutions.

it is through the power of Logic and Reasoning that a man accepts what a prophet (example of Moses) says. Moses showed Pharaoh the miracles which could not be done by men. Logic dictates that no human can part the see except someone with universal power and what Moses was saying about God was true. Pharaoh accepting his inner pride and arrogance rejected logic.

if logic and reasoning has no role to play, why then God

create it at first place ?
Actually, It was God who blinded Pharaohs...……...God hardened Pharaohs heart so that God could show His power.. Election is up to God. What you speak of above was under the OT (Old Covenant) Romans Chapter 9. But the NT (New Covenant) is Spiritual and we have Spiritual discernment now (Hebrews Chapters 8 thru 12). God has predestined the ages, But God has never revealed to us what it is that determines His reasoning for His act of predestination or His foreknowledge, But God is Sovereign. He is not like men. Study the Scriptures I gave you.

What’s been solved? What’s predetermined?
You will never know the Truth, until you face the Truth and see man for what his nature really is....Study history of the world, or look in the mirror and say face to face, There is no God while looking straight at yourself...Even Satan knows God.